Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm
"Yeah come look."she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 pm
((Darn. I spent the last two days designing a uniform...oh well. T^T))
"Carissima! This is beautiful." she exclaimed, looking at the sketch.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 pm
*looks at it* oh wow that is so awesome . . . i'll go get the supplies you need! *runs out the store and down the street*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:45 pm
"Thanks.' She said to Maria. "Yours is going to be gold"  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:52 pm
*crosses the street to the store goes in and comes out about 5minutes later with bags on my arms and a box under one with the machine in it comes down the street and is in front of the black cat a car pases in front of the store and im gone with the box laying on the ground after it passes*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 pm
"Sorry, kid, but I told you, we're not hiring!" The words stung Avyran, possibly far worse than the store manager could know. The young man tried to plead with him. "Is it my hair? It's not naturally like this, you know, the black with green streaks! I had to dye my hair because of...er..personal things!" The store manager sighed. "Don't you understand english? No is no! Come back in a month or two, and we might have some positions open!" And with that, the door slammed in Avyran's face.

He sighed and began to continue his long trek down the sidewalk. "Yeah, in that much time, I'll be dead, or worse...Devoid of mints!" He gave a shudder at the thought, then took a menthol flavored cough drop out of his pocket, unwrapped it, and put it in his mouth. After doing this, he noticed the next shop that he was approaching. The storefront looked rather peculiar, but he would take what he could get. "The....White Rabbit...Cafe...? Hm...Wonder if THEY'RE hiring. Better not get my hopes up, though..." He stepped inside the building and glanced around. "Hey, I'm here for an application..."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:29 pm
Mello walked up to the new kid. "The boss is busy right now but you welcome to stay and wait. Nice hair by the way"

Carissima saw Kat get taken away. "Dad, we got trouble. Kat has been kidnapped."

Mello looked and saw the box. He told Carissima to stay with the boy. He went over to the other side of the street, resisting all urge to shoot someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:44 pm
Avyran blinked. "Um...Thanks...It's not natural...I dyed it..." Seeing the man leaving the shop, he asked "Is...something going on...? Oh, and I hope my guitar doesn't bother anyone, but I have to carry it with me at all times..."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Carissima looked at the new boy. "i dont think its a problem. Oh umm dont worry about it. Come sit down. Im working on the designs for employee outfits." She said tying to sound welcoming

Mello came back with the box. "She was taken by a black cat, in a car. Heres the box that was left."

((why is kat always the one they go for? wouldnt it make more sense to take Caarissima, if they are trying to get Mello  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 pm
((i have something special in mind *wink*))  

Taria180

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 pm
Avyran did as the girl said and took a seat at one of the tables. "Oh, my name is Avyran, by the way. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier..."
Actually, it was odd for him to say as much as he had said. He wondered why he was speaking so much. He had a feeling that it was something in the air of the shop. Something here reminded him of......her....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm
"Hi Avyran. Im Carissima. But you can call me Cari for short. So you want a job here? Well will you look at the deisgn I made for the male workers? You will be the second one here. If Maria says its ok." She said showing him the drawing.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/chaos_anime66/Anime guys/1141199020185.jpg

Mello came and stood by Cari. "The name's Mello." He said in his usual I-dont-give-a-damn voice.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:25 pm
"Wtf? She got kidnapped again?!?" He runs out of the store and climbs to the roof, looking around. "Damn! Where is she..." He yells down to the girls in the shop, "Hey, girls, got any special means of finding her?" He doesn't mention magic, because of the new guy.
(Unless they are going for me, which wouldn't make much sense, I never got high in the Yakuza)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 pm
Mello shot Clyde a look. "I already said something about who took her. And dont use the collective term girls if Im here. Its insulting. Just because i have hair like a girl doesnt mean you can call me a girl."

"Dad calm down its ok. Think of Matty"

Mello heard her say Matt's old nickname and slowly calmed down. "Sorry"

((no seriously why is it Kat?))  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:42 pm
He came down off of the roof. "Oh, sorry Mello. No disrespect man, I was just talking to them specifically, you know, because of the magic...." He stops, looking at the new guy. "Whoopsie...."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games