Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:27 pm
-Watched Korea and Hong Kong tackle China.- ..... That had to hurt.

((What's it been, two days since this thread was here? And we're at 30 pages o.o ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm
*blushes very slightly at the kiss, but smiles* Good to see you too, Roderich.. how have you been?

(IT IS I, ATTENTION-SPAN GIRL ... and s'right, bitches ain't touchin' roddy unless lizzi has the camera nearby |D *not comforting*)  

Hungary-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Gah! *falls over from two tackles at once* X_______x  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Quote:
Why do look so exasperated? We've made some good memories together, oui? heart

Good memories? I would hardly consider them good! I....y-you...-looses his train of thought and looks at the heart above France's head-.....That heart is distracting >.<  

Austria-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm
Quote:
Good memories? I would hardly consider them good! I....y-you...-looses his train of thought and looks at the heart above France's head-.....That heart is distracting >.<

Oh but they were good for me heart

The heart is for you ma belle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm
Ne, Hungary... You got that camera ready? -Pops his fingers.- Because I feel like invading a certain frugal brunette with glasses...  

Germany-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:35 pm
-Sits up and smiles- I'm sorry Aniki! -Removes puch and offers- I made shrimp dumplings! -Hands one to Germany, France, and Roderich as well- For those who missed them in the festavile thread. I'm so happy to see you Aniki!  
Quote:
*blushes very slightly at the kiss, but smiles* Good to see you too, Roderich.. how have you been?

(IT IS I, ATTENTION-SPAN GIRL ... and s'right, bitches ain't touchin' roddy unless lizzi has the camera nearby |D *not comforting*)

Besides dealing with a few unpleasantries, very well. I am glad to see you are as radiant as ever today.

[ooc: LOL!! XD ]  

Austria-tan

Mukuro-kun

@France: Non. Je le suis. Pas! Je suis un grand homme costaud avec un amour des armes Ă  feu, et il n'existe aucun moyen qui est mignon!

@Austria: Yeah, whatever...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Quote:
Ne, Hungary... You got that camera ready? -Pops his fingers.- Because I feel like invading a certain frugal brunette with glasses...
.. !!! T-to.. want to deflower someone as innocent and pure as Roderich..! *clicks the recorder on*  

Hungary-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm
Quote:
@France: Non. Je le suis. Pas! Je suis un grand homme costaud avec un amour des armes Ă  feu, et il n'existe aucun moyen qui est mignon!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C-costaud?!

Pffft...!

R-rose de nuit vĂȘtements!  
Weeeeeeeeee~
-gets up from sitting on China and starts to skip around-

-halts and turns to Elizaveta-
Oh~ What are you recording, Hungary?~ 8DD

Korea-tan

Austria-tan

Quote:

-Looks over to Germany, face red- F-Frugal?!....wait...Invading!? -pales- N-Not you too!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:42 pm
Someone is invaiding again? -Turns to watch-  

Hong Kong-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:43 pm
No complaints! How can I let the last man that touched you be... France! -Proceeds to invade Austria throughly!-

((lol Hungary, you rock.))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games