Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Hello everyone!! I'm new to the guild, just got a little bored with my other Gaia Guilds so I'm excited to start fresh and meet some new people!! I've been on Gaia for almost 7 years, about 3 or 4 years with this specific account. ^_^

A little about me... I'm 21, I've been with the same girl for a little over 2 years now, I like photography, bellydancing, and Japanese lolita fashions. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 pm
Welcome aboard everyone. o: And that's a bitchin' outfit in your signature, Alpha. Edit: Is that you or someone you know or just something you saw? xD  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm
Le Scratch
Welcome aboard everyone. o: And that's a bitchin' outfit in your signature, Alpha. Edit: Is that you or someone you know or just something you saw? xD

Oh no thats all me. ^_^ I made the outfit/costume myself.

Need more proof? This was my Halloween costume...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:01 pm
Name: Ari, AJ,......I prefer Dirge
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Video games, drawing, writing, spending time with friends, watching cheesy horror movies' and listening to music
Likes: Music, Art, Dogs, The moon, snow, Fall and other stuff
Dislikes: Spiders :3
Pets: 2 dogs  

Dirge IInferno

Sparkly Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm
Welcome to the guild, Dirge.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Alright, I've been in the guild for a while, but haven't been on in since like, the day I joined or so ^^; Now I think I'll try this.

Name; Anthony, or more commonly A.J.
Age; 14 (I feel so small)
Orientation; Gay
Hobbies; Gameing, RPing,, writing, drawing, almost anything that comes my way X3
Dislikes; Haters of anything, stereotypes, stress, blah blah blah.
Other stuff; Yes I am a furry, just so I don't get people asking I'll say that. Yes I do have a boyfriend. Uhh, I can't think of other stuff to put, just ask anything you want to know I guess.  

charged6claw

Friendly Streaker

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 am
Welcome, Anthony. Hope you can become more active. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 am
Heyhihello!
My name is Erin.
:3
Im a lesbian and have been with my wonderful girlfriend
for almost a year, and i couldnt be happier
Im a HUGE nerd!
I know anything and everything there is to know about Mario
and i have been the Pokemon Master multiple times
biggrin
Im pretty shy but when you get to know me im nice,
so i've been told.
I enjoy reading, im currently making my way
through the Harry Potter series again.
I work at Gamestop,
video games rule my world.
Im not sure what else to put but if theres anything else you would like to know, i'd be more than happy to answer smile

Omnipotent Pizza

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm
Welcome to the guild, Erin. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm
Hi, I'm Penny.

I'm a 19 year old introvert/dreamer.

I want to work as a social worker or counselor, and draw and write on the side- for me if not anyone else.

I've only just recently acknowledged that I'm a lesbian. I've been questioning since Junior year of high school. It's been rather confusing, since I'm such a reserved person. I tend to suppress/avoid things, and I'm not naturally super emotional or loud. A few weeks ago I came out to my mom, and I've felt a lot lighter since, like I can finally start being who I was meant to be. I plan to tell the rest of my family and friends soon.  

terrifiedjumpingbean

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 am
Awesome. Welcome to the guild, Penny.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am
Thanks. Hoping to learn more about the community. It makes it easier when you have people you can relate to smile  

terrifiedjumpingbean

Floral-IronRose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm
*Hello, my name is Laurel, but I prefer Floral or Tiger (since anyone I know calls me them and not my proper name).
*I'm eighteen years old, and I'm bi. Most definitely.
*I'm currently in university studying biology, chemistry, computer science and math under the general science degree.
*I like gaming. PS3 and PC.
*I've have a cute little dog names Rogue. But she's evil.
*I love winter, it's my favorite time of year and right now there's snow outside, yippe!
*I also like reading, walking, fishing, climbing things, and playing piano.
*I'm generally shy, but I don't shutup once I get to know you.

I think that's all I got for now sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm
My name is stevie

I don't use Gaia anymore, because I just ended an almost 2 year long distance relationship and don't really want to be reminded of that

I'm gay, and I live in a small town in michigan, and am the only kid out at my school

Cliche things I like: Music, Horror movies (Preferably Survival Horror, torture horror, and gore), every other movie (but cop and crime movies), Bull dogs, Colorguard, Working at Jet's pizza, playing RPG's, playing survival horror games such as Silent Hill and RE and Rule of Rose

I can be a very morbid person at times, but mostly I am a very kind person, and genuinely just a plain old lonely a** kid in the middle of michigan just wanting someone to talk to.

Here are my deets, if you want to talk

Facebook.com/stevie.davis

AIM: steviedeexab

Phone number (You aren't going to annoy me if you spam me, so don't think you're cool) : 734-216-4693

P.s. please don't call me, that's creepy. Just text me, it's what all the regular kids do now.

P.S.S. Looking to find someone to date? No offense, but I don't care how much of your type I am, I do not want to date you if you don't live in the same state as me

Oh, and I'm sorry to the guild for using this as a personal ad hahaha

Like I said, I'm lonely. And this is my last resort.  

steviedeex

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm
umm.... yup...
name's Steban.. ._.
17 yrs old ( i feeeel sooooo old..but im just a kid inside xD)
mmm...

Idk, i mean, im very shy ..and yup, but im a good person..lol im very sweet...i try to be nice to everybody..plus my mood is very random sometimes.. xD i like to talk a lot..
umm...i like to have a peaceful life.. *sigh* , im not much of the crazy kind.. >.<

Likes: Origami! , videogames, languages, music! ( i play in an orchestra lol) nerdish stuff..lol. ummm, nutrition, art, chocolates, candies, romantic movies (i dont watch movies or tv very oftend), xD, and...idk, i like a lot of stuff,so feel free to ask xD
Dislikes: Rude and mean ppl... lol... judging, ._. , bugs... roaches... sports (...but i like to go out and run ._.) ..and well, feel free to ask mr if u like..*sigh*

anyway....

Msn: este.ban125@hotmail.com (feel freee to add meh, xD ish easier for meh to talk via msn than by pm's or comments or stuff like that)))  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games