Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 pm
It's really disabling every Easter the rabbits drive me screaming from the stores and pogo sticks are tools of Satan. (incidentally that really did happen to me as a kid with a bunk bed lol but no phobia just a dent in the ceiling)

The person below has a third eye in back of there head and uses it to frighten the neighbor children by saying "I can see you" when they pass behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 am
and you should see them run! twisted mahahahaha. Although I have to admit it's a pain to put a contact into. And once I had to run from the government because they wanted to dissect me but I'm not suppose to talk about that
The person below me thinks Exor Omega is sexy the way he is wink  

Azure Alexea

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 am
Omg, he's just so.... and he makes me just so.... and then he.... *blushes* so smexy indeed! hehehe

Person below me is missing someone special *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 pm
crying crying i do miss someone very special crying crying wish i could hold them

the person below me will take pity on me  

Blood Raven777

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:10 pm
*huggles da smexi horseman* Aww, there there, Raven hunny! It'll be okay, you can just tell me all about it!

Below me sees an opportunity to advertise for Rabbit Doubt... ahem... I said will advertise RABBIT DOUBT! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Oh look a billboard that will be the perfect place to advertise Rabbit Doubt. I'll use MotherMoo's siggy....

Below me is going to crash into the person infront of them because they were so disturbed by the billboard.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm
*crash!~~blam!~~BOOM!!!*

OH, excuse me, i didn't see you for that stupid billboard... why they can't advertise with their siggies like me...oh well...

The person below me will get a thrill from the first murder tomorrow night!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm
OMG! Someone is going to get killed! I can't wait! evil

The person below me wants to be a bunny too!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:46 pm
I a bunny I a bunny! I not da woof woof cry Why doesn't anybody beweave me?!? *sniff sniff*

The person below will defend me until they get beheaded for doing so... lol

(Pssst Rabbit Doubt begins very soon!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm
Oh yes I will defend you Catt! ... *looks around for executioner* eek

The person below me wants to be my bestest bunny friend!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:00 pm
OH please!!! let me be your bestest bunny friend!!! Oh, i will follow you every where, and I wont leave you til you go to bed and I will be there when you wake up... OH please!!! oh Please.....(oh, and i've already been the wolfie... you can trust me... can't you?? twisted evil twisted )

The person below me actually loves the wolf and would glad offer him/her self up for his next meal!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm
(Lmao, what to say that is Pg-13 rated on that one rofl )

Oh yes, take me woof and let the other bunnies be free! There are none tastier than I in the village! wink

The person below me is wondering if we've truely lost our minds... (yes, if we had them to lose blaugh )  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm
OMG ... They have ALL lost their minds! What am I getting myself into?!?

The person below me trusts me to no end... evil  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ I've never told anyone this most dark of secrets but I trust you so much that I'll tell you.... *Mumbles incoherently* AND then when *mumbles again* until finally *mumbles while clearly worried about others over hearing* CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? eek
The person below me has a star trek costume which they wear to the supermarket every Tuesday while pretending to be Spock.  

Azure Alexea

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 pm
live long and prosper, where is kirk he was going to help me pick out ear rings for me, that slacker, HI I'M SPOCK nice to meet you.

the person below me thinks spock is smexy than ever  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games