Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Totally Back Bitches!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 pm
Welcome back  

Dagger1819
Crew

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:20 pm
surprised welcome  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Ravidizh
surprised welcome

O.O Wow, cool Avi!  

Dagger1819
Crew

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm
k then >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:40 pm
Well I'm Jisnair and -scratches head- Uh.... I am a big gamer geek. I'm female, 21 years old, and <3 anime. I like to draw quite a bit----and while I haven't been taught how to draw I consider myself capable of basic stuff. My tablet is my partner in crime x) More than drawing I love to write-----anything. And that's pretty much it.  

Jisnair

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:46 pm
Welcome!!!!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:09 pm
hi i'm new to this guild (obviously) o.o... Most of the time, i would be occupied by the comp and drawing, and reading manga. I spend most of my mornings sleeping when i don't have school and activities xD uhhh....thats pretty much it...o_o  

HBtofu

Dataphile
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm
Lessee... I'm Dataphile, but my name is Joe, which is what I prefer to be called.

Um. I'm 18 years old, I have a p***s, and I live in Connecticut. =]

I'm not in school, I work at Best Buy, and I just got my first drawing tablet. My OS of choice is Mac OS X for general use and Windows XP MCE for gaming. When drawing, my app of choice is The GIMP.

My favorite foods are the kinds which I shouldn't eat, I'm a chocoholic, and I'm into both dudes and dudettes.

My MP3 player is loaded with ska music. I do play Mac games, which consist of Diablo II, Starcraft, Warcraft III, and WoW. Windows contains Viva Piñata, Portal, Half-Life 2, Counterstrike, Neverwinter Nights 2, and a number of old DOS games. =D

I have a shitty cell phone but a good plan. I love talking to random people on Gaia. My number is 860-378-4642, and I accept calls and texts (but if you call, I'd like to know ahead of time just so I can expect it!). If you prefer teh Intarwebz, I use AIM and Windows Live, for AIM, I don't have a screenname, but I log in using my e-mail address, so you'd need to add the address "joeybuzzsaw@me.com" to your buddy list. Same goes for Windows Live, that's my ID.

Naturally, I also accept PMs as a form of communication, as well as standard e-mail, but I'm most likely to get back to you faster using any other method listed above. Umm... If you wanna give me gifts for my birthday, that'll be on November 13th.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:15 pm
WeLcOmE!!!! =]  

Dagger1819
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 am
Welcome all!! sorry am so slow ._.;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 am
Hey everyone!
My name is Brandy.
I live in Texas and I'm currently in college
As for me as a person:: I've always had a niche for the arts. I've always been that child that had to do everything (writing, drawing, sports, dancing, acting) YOU NAME IT..... When I enrolled at the university I was sure I wanted to be an art teacher, but now I'm considering being a Math Teacher.
Don't get me wrong, i love the arts... it's just that to have to teach it to someone else is not with i do. Art is something I feel, not something I just think about and set out to do.
But yeah, thanks Dag for inviting me

MIRROR DOLL

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

kinky-case

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 am
Welcome!! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am
MIRROR DOLL
Hey everyone!
My name is Brandy.
I live in Texas and I'm currently in college
As for me as a person:: I've always had a niche for the arts. I've always been that child that had to do everything (writing, drawing, sports, dancing, acting) YOU NAME IT..... When I enrolled at the university I was sure I wanted to be an art teacher, but now I'm considering being a Math Teacher.
Don't get me wrong, i love the arts... it's just that to have to teach it to someone else is not with i do. Art is something I feel, not something I just think about and set out to do.
But yeah, thanks Dag for inviting me

Yea, I know what you mean. I was planning on going for the art of computer programming (if anybody says that computer programming is NOT an art, I WILL stab you!) but I began to dislike it. Quite a bit. Now I'm considering going to become a biology teacher.  

Dataphile
Crew

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 pm
*late* WELCOME  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games