Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Sonia blinked and nodded. "Ah.... Okay then... I guess I really did miss a lot...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:51 pm
"Eh, maybe not... not much has really happened." Arcaos said as he looked back to Christopher, "So, whoes soul did you 'collect'?"  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Diz sat in his small abandoned warehouse that he had aquired a few months ago. A few of his followers were still roaming the premises making adjustments to the walls, setting up proximity alarms and cameras. He had two bodyguards by his sides while in the warehouse at all times so that when something was to go wrong, because something always goes wrong eventually, he could easily escape and have two human shields. "How long until the gates are operational?" He asked one of the his bodygaurds. "My reports here say it will still be another two days. Is this correct?" The bodyguard nodded in reply. "I see, in that case have guards stationed on those two edges. I don't want any unexpected guests." The bodyguard nodded and picked up a walkie talkie then issued the orders. This will be perfect, we are almost ready! He thought to himself grinning as he watched the others doing their jobs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm
Dahlia took out her ear buds and looked toward the city. Suddenly, she felt some weird vibes emitting from the older parts. Her eye twitching, she slowly stood and cracked her neck. Looks like I'll be getting some action tonight. she thought with a smirk.
- - -
After grabbing her motorcycle from the garage, she zipped to the supposed abandoned area of the city. Taking off her helmet, she ran a hand through her sleek black hair and looked at the warehouses. With the tap of her Ray Bans, Dahlia could see the thermal layout of the building. Yep, there definitely were some people inside. She stealthily scaled the top of the building close to her and used her grappling hook to slide over to the warehouse. Once on the roof, Dahlia peeked in and saw a man surrounded by a few beefy men. Leader? Bet your bottom dollar. She sat and listened onto the man's conversation.

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 pm
"Nevermind... I feel danger aproaching..." He said as he turned his head to the newest part of the city.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Valis Shaddack, was watching Diz and his bodygards trough the scope of a sniper rifle grinnging insanely he then saw a girl clim a building oppside him, he waved perfeactly conscent with what he was about to do. he fired the rilfe as one of the body gards fell, as his brains, clumbs of hair and skin fle behind him, he then jumped down to the street below wanting his target to be on gard, it was.. so much more fun that way

Christopher nodded a few times "the streets will stant run with blood" Christopher said smiling  

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Diz looked down at the bodygaurd as his lifeless body crumpled to the ground. ""Well... I wasn't expecting that." He said to his other bodygaurd with a raised eyebrow. "Looks like someone has found us already. Let's go before you end up dead. Having to find another as good as he was will be enough trouble, let alone finding one like you aswell." Quickly Diz and his remaining bodygaurd moved through the warehouse and out of the back exit.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Dahlia stood and watched as the herd moved towards the back, after witnessing the death of one of their own. She stood silently and began running towards the back exit, then slowly scaled down the wall to see the getaway vehicle with the driver already in the car. Shooting a tranquil dart at his neck, Dahlia opened the door and grabbed the unconscious man. Stealing his jacket and hat, she slipped into the driver's seat and shut the door.  

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Diz walked a few paces forward then stopped and pointed at three men who had joined him. "You three take the car and meet me at The Spare in a few hours." He ordered before moving with his trusted bodygaurd in a diffrent direction. "Come on we can use the other way." He said to his bodygaurd just above a whisper. "There's something fishy going on and I don't intend on being taken out just yet." He continued as they moved quickly towards a small building in the corner of the warehouses yard. Quickly they entered the small building and Diz revealed a very well hidden underground passage which had many diffrent tunnels in it. Quickly both men climbed into the passage and Diz closed the entrance behind him. "Let's make sure we aren't followed." Diz said with a grin as he set up a proximity mine on the back of the passage entrance. Quickly the two men moved through the twisting and winding catacombs making their escape.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:00 pm
Dahlia heard the men get into the car. "Where to?" "The Spare." Dahlia nodded and started to drive. Looking at the GPS, it was about an hour away. Pressing a button on her Blue Tooth earpiece, she recorded much of their conversation until they arrived at the meeting place.  

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Diz and his bodyguard finally made it out of the catacombs they had used to escape from the warehouse district and emerged in an urban section of the city. The place they had come out was another one of Diz's spare run down houses and Diz walked over to one of the walls and smahed the plasterboard through with his fist and reached inside the wall.

"Sir, shouldn't we be meeting the others?" Diz's bodyguard asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, unfortunately I believe one or all of them are traitors." Diz replied as he pulled a small device from the wall. "There is only one way to deal with traitors." Diz continued and pushed the small button on the hand held device. Diz looked out of the window and watched The Spare suddenly exploded and burst into flames which could be seen from mile around. "I don't have time for traitors." Diz mumbled as he watched the smoke and flames in the distance that had once been The Spare.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Dahlia dropped the men off and turned to head toward the warehouse, only to hear an explosion behind her. She winced, but decided to scan the perimeter for a possible arson. Switching her Ray Bans to thermal again, she glanced around her. The glasses picked up some thermal readings in the building behind her. Acting like a normal person, she jumped out of the car, panicking about the explosion. Hopping back in, she sped off, and back to her motorcycle.  

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 pm
Diz turned to his bodyguard and looked him in the eye. "You think it I was too rash or harsh?" He asked quite flatly as he examined his expression.

"No, sir. You did what had to be done." The bodyguard replied without hesitation.

"Good. I'm glad you feel that way." Diz replied as he walked away from the window. "Now we need to... Aquire another site for operations." He continued as he walked through the run down house. "And I think I have the perfect place in mind." Diz grinned as he led the way out of the house and onto the streets.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Once back at her motorcycle, Dahlia quickly hopped on, strapping on her helmet, and revving the engine to life. She quickly spun out of the parking lot and onto the road, heading back to the site where she picked up thermal readings. Noticing people at the spot, she continued on, acting like she didn't notice them. At the next corner Dahlia turned but stopped, turning everything off. Creeping next to the corner, she could barely make out their voices.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm
Valis Shaddack waited, and waited and then finally saw him, he grinned, by now he had taken a new sniping spot, he then pulled the trigger blowing away Diz's final bodygard/human shild away in an explosion of blood, brains and hair, to tell the truth sniping bored Valis but rather then use an explosive he enjoyed knives and for the solo reason that using them allowed him to "talk up close" he sighed as he jumped down to the street pulling out a Colt Python 357 Magnum revolver in his left hand he pointed it at his target "move and i'll blow you hell in a hand basket" Valis said in a light friendly voice  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games