Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
How would two girls protect themselves from STDs? I assume this is still necessary.

Female condoms? And regular check ups.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
How would two girls protect themselves from STDs? I assume this is still necessary.

If you're talking about a lesbian encounter, I'd say dental damns (which are easy to make). Rather then that, I'd say proper grooming (attention to the hands, mouth and other parts that'll be used often), and being careful when exchanging body fluids.

BUT first of all, I'd get tested (both of the girls).  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:18 pm
AriaStarSong
How old are you?

My period was really irregular until I start birth control. It's normal for younger women to have irregular periods, and not too alarming even for older women.

Things like stress, anxiety, over-exercising and being underweight can cause a delay or cessation of menses.

If it's really concerning you, you should speak with a doctor. Chances are, it's completely normal, but there are some serious medical conditions that it can be a symptom of. Keep tabs on your body and write your symptoms down if you think about it.
BaBy LoVeS tO dAnCe In ThE D A R K

I got it the night I asked the question right after the bath.
It was probably a mix of being underweight, stress, and anxiety as well as lack of proper nutrition and sleep.

I'm sixteen, my periods have been regular since around a year and a half after I started, when I was 11.

'CaUsE wHeN He's LoOkInG sHe FaLls A P A R T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
AriaStarSong
How old are you?

My period was really irregular until I start birth control. It's normal for younger women to have irregular periods, and not too alarming even for older women.

Things like stress, anxiety, over-exercising and being underweight can cause a delay or cessation of menses.

If it's really concerning you, you should speak with a doctor. Chances are, it's completely normal, but there are some serious medical conditions that it can be a symptom of. Keep tabs on your body and write your symptoms down if you think about it.
BaBy LoVeS tO dAnCe In ThE D A R K

I got it the night I asked the question right after the bath.
It was probably a mix of being underweight, stress, and anxiety as well as lack of proper nutrition and sleep.

I'm sixteen, my periods have been regular since around a year and a half after I started, when I was 11.

'CaUsE wHeN He's LoOkInG sHe FaLls A P A R T

Well I'm glad the bath worked for you.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 pm
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Kaiyle Brightblade

If you're talking about a lesbian encounter, I'd say dental damns (which are easy to make). Rather then that, I'd say proper grooming (attention to the hands, mouth and other parts that'll be used often), and being careful when exchanging body fluids.

BUT first of all, I'd get tested (both of the girls).

Well, I meant for a one night stand lesbian encounter. So testing my partner wouldn't be practical, but I would still get regular check-ups. What are dental damns and how do you make them?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Kaiyle Brightblade

I've heard of female condoms, but I don't know much about them. How do you wear them? How effective are they at preventing STDs? How effective are they at preventing pregnancy if I used them with a male partner?

Would I need one if I had non-penetrating sex?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
broken_bleeding_angel
Kaiyle Brightblade

I've heard of female condoms, but I don't know much about them. How do you wear them? How effective are they at preventing STDs? How effective are they at preventing pregnancy if I used them with a male partner?

Would I need one if I had non-penetrating sex?

You insert it up your hooch.
They are as effective as regular condoms.
For non-penetrating sex no.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm
Instead of taking a while to explain it, here's a link:

How To Make A Dental Damn

Please note: Dental damns can be used anywhere on the body  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Goddess of Eggrolls

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 pm
♪♪♫ ɩøɴ ɗɩƨƿʟɑϲɘɱɘɴʈ wøɴ’ʈ wøʀк ɩɴ ʈʜɘ ʙɑƨɘɱɘɴʈ ♪♪♫

ɢøɗɗɘƨƨ øғ ɘɢɢʀøʟʟƨ ƨɑʏƨ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════╗

I just have a random one. I don't plan on having sex for a while, but I've just wondered... when you lose your virginity and you bleed, assuming that you will bleed, does it happen right away? Or is it delayed? I imagine that since something is breaking that it would be right away...

╚══════════════════════════╝
╚═════════════════════════════╝

♪♪♫ ɘƨƿɘϲɩɑʟʟʏ wʜɘɴ ɩ’ɱ ɴøʈ wɩʈʜ ʏøυ ♪♪♫

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 am
The_Brightest_Moon
This is a really embarassing question but I need help on it. I hate pads but I can never use heavy tampons because whenever I try and take a tampon out, I cant. It's hard to explain but like, my hymen "covers" it, preventing me from taking it out. I actually have to move it out of the way/stretch it away, and then take the tampon out. However it's too hard to do it with large tampons, and painful regardless which size. Why is my hymen only literally a strip of skin, thats' REALLY thick and seemingly unbreakable (I've tried)! Instead of covering the entire.... entrance.... its only a small strip of skin. I can put tampons in no problem, but I cant get them out (easily) because they always get stuck. This has caused some embarassing situations where I'm in the bathroom for WAY longer than I could be, because I'm trying to get it out (it happened at the fair once, not fun. All my friends were waiting for me and it took at least 15 minutes and I didnt want to explain why, but I knew they were wondering. I havent worn a big tampon since). It's just way too thick and just WEIRD. Good god, what am I gonna do if I have sex? I want to (in the future, with the right person, being safe of course) but I'm scared of having it because its just WAY thick and I dont know how the hell it'll break. I've tried and it hurts so bad >_< this cant be normal.

I also have another question but its even weirder so I'm gonna PM you...

Have you spoken to a doctor? There is a small percentage of girls that need to have their hymen surgically removed.  

Liviania

Liviania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am
Goddess of Eggrolls
♪♪♫ ɩøɴ ɗɩƨƿʟɑϲɘɱɘɴʈ wøɴ’ʈ wøʀк ɩɴ ʈʜɘ ʙɑƨɘɱɘɴʈ ♪♪♫

ɢøɗɗɘƨƨ øғ ɘɢɢʀøʟʟƨ ƨɑʏƨ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════╗

I just have a random one. I don't plan on having sex for a while, but I've just wondered... when you lose your virginity and you bleed, assuming that you will bleed, does it happen right away? Or is it delayed? I imagine that since something is breaking that it would be right away...

╚══════════════════════════╝
╚═════════════════════════════╝

♪♪♫ ɘƨƿɘϲɩɑʟʟʏ wʜɘɴ ɩ’ɱ ɴøʈ wɩʈʜ ʏøυ ♪♪♫

It varies. Generally, the bleeding isn't all that dramatic. Most women break their hymens way before they have sex. For the majority that don't, it won't be more than a few small drops of blood. But yeah, it'll happen during the intercourse, though it might not be *noticed* until afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm
what will you do if your first time to sex?it there's any step or something does it really hurts? i'm scared that i don't give him a plaesure.., sorry about it sweatdrop  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am
pauliana
what will you do if your first time to sex?it there's any step or something does it really hurts? i'm scared that i don't give him a plaesure.., sorry about it sweatdrop
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It hurts because a mucus membrane is being torn, it'll be pleasurable for him. Take some pain killers and put a towel under your booty. I say take a shower after because it'll smell bad too.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 pm
The first time experience varies for everyone. It doesn't have to hurt. Make sure you're relaxed, make sure you're "warmed up" with lots of foreplay, and using a lubricant can really make a difference.  

AriaStarSong

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm
I'm 15, and I don't really like guys. Or girls. Is that normal?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff