Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm
She shrugged. "I mainly use Sorcery and Elemental. Even though they use more mana I pefer them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm
"Hmmm... Well this is a surprise, isn't it?" Strife said as he realised he was now unable to teleport closer to Leon and Sage. "I didn't even see her cast the spell. Either she is more powerful then she was letting on in the confrontation before or there's soeone helping them." Strife continued as he dodged the blades that had been sent towards him. Strife then proceeded to move quickly down the corridor following the scent once more.

Blaze dodged a few blades before looking at his brother. "We should get out there first." He said knowing the idea was a good one although he was unsure of the radius of the spell. Focusing all his energy Blaze teleported to the outside of the warehouse waiting for the two to exit the building.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 pm
Sage paused for a moment. "Wait, whatever happened to the two vampires?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 pm
"I don't know, oh s**t," They had finally made it to the entrance. Blade was waiting for them, Reed looked back and he saw Strife closing in on them and fast. "Let's see what you can do sorceress," Reed was going to use taoist magic, runic wasn't going to be enough. "Earth bears metal," A spar of metal shot out of the ground at Blaze. "Metal collect water," The metal walls liquefied and shot out at Strife, forming blade under so much pressure that they could cut straight through diamond. "Oh crap," his undetectability was wearing thin. He had a large number of spells running and he had to prioritize the AT field and his attack spells. Reed was flickering back into the range of Blaze and Strife's senses but he wouldn't be completely detectable yet.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 pm
Sage watched questionally as Reed attacked. "Watch and learn." Sage placed her hands on the ground an a huge casm formed underneath Blaze and Strife. As they fell in she started to close the ground. "I have a feeling that this won't hold them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm
Arias blinked, realizing that she had zoned out a bit.
"Sorry. Yeah, I know what you mean."

Alec smirked as Kashi's face turned red.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Blaze watched with a grin as the demon and the witch had exited the building, he gave off a deeply evil laugh. He was about to attack when suddenly a spear shot out of nowhere and went through his foot holding him in place. "ARGH!!!" He yelled in pain as the spear tore through the tendants and muscle and bone. The ground began to tear open beneath him and Blaze fell down into the ground as the chasym opened up under his feet.

Strife had ripped off an arm while running through the liquid blades, that Reed had sent at him, seemingly determined to take Leon back with him. The ground started to part beneath him and rather then fall for such a trick he merely flew through the remaining part of the corridor crashing into Leon and both men slid across the floor.

Leon hadn't moved since they had exited the building and could only watch as the two 'mages' seemed to easily take Blaze out of action. He turned round just in time to see Strife heading at him through the air at high speeds. He was getting ready to prepare a fireball but Strife was too fast and had already crashed into him taking them both down to the ground. Quickly he got to his feet and turned his head slightly to the direction of Sage and Reed. "Stay out of this, he is mine! You can take the other."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 pm
Kashi looks back at Alec and glares. "what are you smiling at? did you not see the way she was flirting with you?? she seemed like a total tramp!" her voice went louder an octive as she said the last sentence.
Zeke cleans his hands and walks into the restraunt and sits at a booth just behind Kashi and Alec and listens in on their conversation. a watress walks up to him and asks for his order.
"hmmm..." he looks at the menu. "i will take the special."

Evil_Maiden420

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 pm
"No can do," Reed's slowly failing sound barrier probably emitted no more than a lo whisper and Reed placed his hand on the water, "Water grows wood." Two stakes formed from the water and shot at Blaze and Strife's hearts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm
((blaze is currently crushed under ground))  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Athena_68

((Let's just say the the stake burrowed underground towards Blaze))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm
MAGNUM777
Athena_68

((Let's just say the the stake burrowed underground towards Blaze))

((lol, okey dokey))  

Athena_68

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm
Sage shook her head. "Yeah right Leon, we aren't gonna leave you here!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm
Alec snickered.
"I'm sorry, but you should have seen your face. Like I said before, you look absolutely adorable when angry. Its so cute to watch - almost like watching an angry kitten paw at you. Is there a chance you might be jealous?"
He reached his hand across the table to brush a strand of hair out of her face.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Leon waited for Strife to stand up and charged at him the minute he had done so. Leon crashed into Strife shoulder first with enough force to make him fly backwards sliding across the floor once more. Leon growled his eyes now a permanent blood red where his anger had brought out his demon side which fought with pure rage and was completely unmerciful, he saw the stake heading for Strife and stopped it with a fireball. "I told you this one is mine." He growled charging once more as Strife tried to stand Leon barely missed him as Strife took to the air. "COWARD! FIGHT ME!" Leon yelled in anger as he spread his wings and flew after Strife charging fireballs in each hand.

The stake had barely missed his heart and blaze pulled it from his chest breathing heavily as he clawed himself out of the ground. Blaze managed to finally crawl out of the ground and sat down as he ripped the spear out of his foot. "You're gonna pay for that girl!" He said angrilly looking at Sage. His grin had gone and he was now outraged by the girl who he thought was the one who had sent the spear through his foot.

Strife regained his footing as he looked up he was hit suddenly by the shoulder barge from Leon knocking him back to the ground. Quickly he got back to his feet once more and took to the sky before Leon could hit him with another shoulder barge. His arm was slowly regenerating and he knew that if he could keep out of range long enough from Leon he would be able to put up a challenge for the young demon.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games