Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:21 pm
*Rosemary accepted the charm and moved it through her fingers as she stared at it.* No...I don't think it vaz only hiz blood. Perhaps I need to be more detailed vith zat part. *She slowly put it around her neck and carefully tucked it out of sight. Then she folded her hands, put them into her lap, and stared at them.* Coatli vaz a psychic of sortz. I don't think he vaz able to hear thoughts az eef zey vere spoken, but he could force hiz vay into a person'z head. He couldn't hide, yet I couldn't get him out once he vaz in...I zeem to be less zan desireable vhen it comez to getting zomeone out once zey break zeir vay in. He vaz zere, he vaz furious zat I vaz resisting. He vaz trying to stop me from being disobediant...kill me in a vay...It felt like he succeeded a little... 'No more resistance, not even the slightest,' iz vhat he said to me. Zen my arm vent back und I vent for zem.

*She sighed a little and didn't look up.* I suppose eef you vant to, you can zee for yourself...look at that memory az you did before vhen you looked at the imprints that Niearcim mage spirit left vhen I first met you. Last time you said you could do it without me hafing to zee zem und I refused...Ziz time...I don't vant to go through it vith you. But only of zat memory of me going after Milaku, nothing else for now...please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:42 pm
Daph ducked out of the way, "What the heck was that?" She panted. She cautiously ventured forward. "Hi there..." She said but when it turned to face her she was paralyzed with fear. "No eyes..." She managed to get out.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:28 pm
*The lizard rooted through it's feathers a bit, preening and grooming itself. It looked back in Daph's direction curiously, head tilted.*

"Kraaaah?!"

*Launching itself off the tree, it lazily glided at Daphne. Before it could try and perch on her, an arm shot out in front of her face and caught the flying creature*

Xylanthos: "I hope she didn't startle you too much, she's a bit too curious for her own good. Don't worry, she's harmless as long as you don't step on her or anything. She's an egrath, sort of an exotic animal here..."

*The creature's tail wrapped around the soul-guider's arm as it got comfortable, folding it's large wings behind it's back.*

Xylanthos: "Would you like to hold her?"

Egrath: "Skrrrrfff..."

- - - - -

*The charm gave off a warm glow, giving Rosemary a sense of security and calm. The light faded immediately, but the feeling lingered.*

Jacob: "Well... that would give me a better idea of how he did what he did. For now though, let's wait on that. I think it would be better if we did that back at THoR, in a place that you're more comfortable and familar with. Besides, I have a few vague ideas of how he might have done it, but nothing concrete. I'll have to do some research..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:33 pm
Eef zat iz vhat you wish. *Rosemary stood up as if to leave.* Coatli participated in your curse didn't he? *She waited for him to answer before she turned away again.* I see. I don't have anything else I wish to talk to you about right now. I'm still tired.

*Sle left and went to Blacks currently unoccupied room. When she shut the door her shadow changed and Veni appeared. She seemed to ignore him for the most part as she layed down and saw that the bed had a little heater blanket on it and turned that on.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:02 am
"Um..." Fae replied, a little bit shaken, she shook off her her shock, as that day she had been scared of one too many things, "I guess... if she is harmless." She swallowed deeply  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:38 pm
Xylanthos: "Of course! You're a bit too big for her to try and eat. She prefers small rodents anyway."

*Xylanthos gently gestured his arm towards Daphne, prompting the flying creature to unravel itself and take to the air again. It circled for a moment above their hands, before perching on Daphne's shoulder. It's soft wings brushed against her face as they fluttered for a moment before settling down. Despite the row of numerous, small needle sharp teeth in it's mouth it revealed as it rooted through it's feathers again, the egrath did seem rather docile enough. Once comfortable, it nuzzled against her check and seemed to almost snooze against her*

Xylanthos: "Well, I think she's taken a liking to you."

- - - - -

*The next day, everyone returned to THoR. Jacob went back to his own realm to gather the equipment he needed to perform tests on Rosemary, mentioning he'd be along later on.*

*Once GL stepped through the dimensional portal, he was instantly tackled by three colorful ghosts, slamming him to the floor*

GL: "What in the HECK!?"

Inky: "We demand cookies! With moose frosting! A burglar took almost all of ours!"

Tim: "We ran out. Eh, doesn't matter. There's always the crumbs in the cookie jars."

Pinky: "Blinky said we had to ration, or we WOULD run out Tim! But we've only been getting 5 cookies an hour! We're going crazy!... Oh, and welcome back! ^.^"

*The red ghost in question just hovered back from the heap, whistling innocently. There was a large bag of cookies behind him. GL gave him a questioning look, and Blinky just smiled in response. The little ghost had decided to tell a few harmless fibs so their supply of cookies wouldn't run out in the first few hours. Shrugging, GL glanced around*

GL: "Well, looks like you guys kept everything in order while we were gone. I'm surprised, last time you guys went nuts."

*And it was at that moment the reaper was stampeded by a herd of merpers on squirrels, followed by several large pigs. Inky giggled.*

GL: "... it's it too late to take back that last bit I said?"

Milaku: "Is this... normal?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:37 pm
Yes it iz. I tolerate it az long az I don't haf to clean after zem und eef zey stay out of my office und my room especially vhen I am not zere. *With that said, she looked at the ghosts.* Und eef you did, you'll be eating very bitter foodz for an undetermined amount of time vithout any sweets, *she raised an eyebrow at GL.*...von't zey?

Only five cookies an hour? sweatdrop They must be quite pricy to feed.

*Black dropped her things giggling and got onto P-chan. After a little while of romping around with him, she said,* Wait! Where did all the merpers come from? Did one of you let them out of their sepparate cages while I was gone during a mating period?!

*Veni decided to slunk towards Rosemary's office. It was daytime on his own homeworld, so he slowly started to feel drained. Rosemary was tired too, but it wasn't like it was before she became an angel.*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:37 pm
Cordy smiled, "mm... 'home'." She replied, as THoR was like her home now.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 pm
GL: "Let's just say sour-gymsock flavored cookies probably wouldn't agree with them too much."

Inky: "The merpers were play fighting! Weird play fighting! There was always on merper on to..."

*Blinky sweatdropped and crammed a cookie in Inky's mouth before he could describe what happened in greater detail.*

Blinky: "Uh... I tried to stop him, but you know how Inky can be. -___-; We got the originals back in their cages at least, right Inky? Inky?"

*Back in the pet holding section of THoR, a number of cage doors could be heard slamming open*

Inky: "Weee, they're wrestling again!"

Blinky: "Oh no. ;____; "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:00 pm
*Rosemary ran through several walls and quickly grabbed the merper on top by the leg. The little blue ghost found itself in her other hand. She held it there as it squirmed waiting for it to give birth, but still hoped they hadn't had time to exchange genetics. When Black came in, Rosemary turned and a rather unpleasant smile spread across her face.* Open ze lid to zat empty lizard tank.

*Black giggled as she opened the lid thinking that Rosemary would lock Inky away. The merper didn't appear to do anything, but it still appeared ready to 'play fight' as it looked at the other merper that was hopping up and down trying to get at it, so Rosemary tossed Inky and the merper into the glass tank. Black closed the lid with a curious look on her face as she leaned on the top.*

Zere. 'Wrestle' vith Inky. Have yourselves a 'rage in ze cage' match. *She looked at the pet supplies and found a few bungies, normally used to help close some of the cages and wrapped a few around the tank and hooked them together, so the top wouldn't come off very easily.* Zere vorse zan bunnies und Veni in heat... *She mumbled as she grabbed the other mature merper and put it into a pet carrier and walked off with it.*

Think Githar needs to restock on merpers? *She was trying to ignore whatever the merpers where saying.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:29 pm
*GL was running around, scooping up all the infant merpers with a large net. The little critters were jumping everywhere. Several had filled the kitchen sink with water and were spitting it at people.*

GL: "Couldn't hurt his sales! Maybe he can hand them over to some other merchants he knows.. Gah, get back here you little..."

*Several giggled as they leapt out of the fridge, clung to GL's head, and slippeed ice cubes down the back of his shirt.*

GL: "AIIIEE! COLD COLD COLD COLD!"

*He ran around in circles, flailing his arms at the freezing sensation.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:15 pm
*Rosemary locked the door to her office and set the pet tote onto the couch in the waiting room. She went into the other room that had her rarely used bed in it and laid next to Veni who looked in-between sleep and awake. A smile showed on his face when he shifted to be closer.*

----

*Black left Inky in his prison, disappeared for a while, and entered the kitchen with a box of merper treats. She had changed into her bathing suit. She set a little ramp like thing to the top of the counter and lit GL on fire to warm him up. The box was dumped onto a large towel. All but one that she ate laid there. In merper she yelled,* "FOOD!"

*They came like ants to sugar and went for the bait. When she was sure most of them was there at least, she quickly trapped them in the towel and put them in a pet carrier. For the ones that they missed she said the second thing she learned in merper,* Merrrp, merrple merp, *and pointed at GL.* (Jump in his shirt and wiggle around.)

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:52 pm
GL: "Wait, what did you jus.. GAAAH! NONONOHAHAHA, Get them OUT!"

*The reaper's wings emerged and flapped wildly as he danced about the room, trying to get the merpers out of his shirt."

GL: "HAH! Stop! Hahaha! Moipmerpmerp moooiiip merrrrplplplpe! Moimoip!"(*)

*Immediately, the merpers left his shirt, and leapt into the kitchen sink full of water. From there, they quickly clung to Black's head, looked down, and soaked her in sprayed water. GL for his part laughed, then ran to avoid any retaliation from Black*

*: Merper translation: "Quick! Get on her head and spit water at her!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:43 am
Okay that's enough, *she said now shivering from the cold water. She put some food into a pet carrier and shut the rest in. She poofed away, put a hand onto GL and poofed them into the hotsprings, nearer the source than they usually went in the undergroundish area so it was warmer than most areas. It was illuminated by several of Limbo's glowing crystals. She had actually gotten the idea when she wanted to be warmer. Only insane people came to this spot.* Tut tut, swimming in your shoes and all your clothes. Must be heavy.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 pm
GL: "Pfffft. razz Hey, I didn't know this was here. Nice and warm here... Think we could fry an egg on one of my boots?"

*With that said, he removed his metallic shoes and placed them on the ground nearby.*

GL: "... Wouldn't happen to have an egg on you, would ya?"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games