Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm
Mika enterd the room and sat across from ren picking up a tea cup and sipping from it. "Appear and leave with out so much as a warning, quite rude." She said with a slght smile. "I'm feeling rather left out how about you?" she said as a joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:48 pm
"Thank you." Tsukasa said, bowing her head to the Empress. She played with the medallion. She wasn't sure what to make of it or what the empress had said. The last few days had been strange to her, for she had never been welcomed anywhere, and now she had two places that would welcome her. She blushed pink again, off setting her white skin and blue eyes.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Ren smiled. "I guess i kind of got used to be alone, but still! We should randomly vanish when they get back!" She laughed a little as she was trying to get the book into the cage when it clamped down on her hand. She looked down at it and shook her arm. "Ugh... little help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 pm
"Dont be embarresed dear, for you have done me a great sevice even if you did not know it, and for that im am forever in youre debt, every elf on the mainland in fact owes you a debt. In fact i spare part of the debt for i now proclaim you a member of the imperial family and you will always be welcome anywhere an elf graces, and you to Daytharin, you may already be part of youre fathers familt but you are know part of mine also."  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm
"Part....of your family?" Tsukasa was a little weary of that, remembering her parents. I don't she would act like them though she thought, looking at the Empress. "I've never really had a family before."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm
"We should!" she said smiling. "Oh dear, hold on." Mika made a few guestures with her hand then brillient blue flames shot out from her palm she touched it to the book which imeadiatly growled and let go as the fire engulfed it but didn't burn the book just merely barricaded it. She grasped the sides of the fire sphere. "Open the cage?" she asked ren as the book threw it'self against the side of the fire's protective wall  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm
She opened the cage. "What is wrong with that thing!?" She noticed her hand was bleeding. "Oh no!!! It's got its first taste of blood!", she joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm
"Im very sorry to hear that my dear, its actually more of a symbolic term that grants you most of the rights an imperial child has, but if you want you can make it more and make it into more then just a symbolic term, its up to you though ......... as to Dayhtarin, i doubt he has any objections" Daytharin laughed and said no  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm
"I think I might like a family...." Tsukasa said, though not sure of her self. "What do you think Daytharin?" She asked, needing someone elses opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Im am biased on this you know? but my honest answer is that even though i dont know you well, i do know that you would love to be in the Empresses family. If my word is not enough then consider the privlages and things you can do as an imperial child?  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm
"Honesty is all I ask for. "Tsukasa told Daytharin. "But, to you Empress, I would much like to be a memeber of your family." Tsukasa started to bend down to grab her drangon rune book.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:23 pm
Mika stuffed the book in the cage fire and all then closed the cage ans set it on a book stack. "Why would you have a book like that!?" she asked, then looked at ther hand, "Well now it will only be after you." She said smiling. "It wants to suck you blood!" she said in a imtation of a vampire. then laughed, sitting down on the bed.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 pm
but before Tsukasa could finish picking up the book a little elven girl that looked six, wearing a tiara and a pink silk dress, ran out from inside the palace and hugged Tsukasa "Does this mean you are going to be my big sister now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:29 pm
Tsukasa blushed again when the little girl hugged her. "I...I Guess it does?" Unsure of what else to do, she hugged the little girl back lightly.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 pm
She stared at the book. "Maybe it's like an attack dog?" She looked down at her hand. "Gah, if that thing comes after me i'll throw it! I swear i will!" She laughed. "To be honest, nothing would surprise me now!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games