Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 pm
*stops in front of a door and opens it.* I hope no one has this room yet. *peaks head in room to check.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm
User ImageNick sat with Goddess as she drifted back to sleep. He smiled at her and gently made her lie down. Looking at her sleeping face, his heart started pounding again. He then positioned himself beside her and stared at the ceiling. He never wanted to leave her side again.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:16 pm
*Goddess was with Nick in her dreams. They where having a picnic on the Castle grounds in the summer. In the dream, Goddess and Nick where feeding each other, as lovers will do. They didn't have a care in the world........................................*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 pm
User ImageNick watched Goddess sleep. She was quite adorable, Nick couldn't look away from her. Her soft skin, tender lips, everything.. simply beautiful.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm
*Goddess slept for about half an hour, then woke up to see Nick looking at her* "Your eyeballs will fall out of your head if you don't blink, love," *she said sitting up. Her tummy growled* "I', hungery again," *Goddess said. Looking out the window, she saw that it was getting late. Looking over at her desk, Goddess thought a spell and food for the both of them appeared*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm
User ImageNick blinked and shook his head. He was already day dreaming. "W-wha? Oh.. good evening." He smiled at her and looked at the food on the table. His stomach growled as well.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm
"Good evening. I think you where daydreaming. Hungery?" *Goddess said, waveing at the food. She got up and went over to the table and started in on a salad, then she moved onto Ramen noodles*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 pm
User ImageNick ate beside Goddess. It's been a while since he last got as hungry as he is now. He finished his food and took the dishes. "I'll just bring theses to the kitchen." he said to Goddess.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm
*hetukiri now laying and meditating in her bed for the past 2 hours.(doesnt sleep) hetukiri now jumped up out of her trance....,with a cold sweat.*

*SHE NOW KNEW WHAT HAD BEEN EATING AWAY AT HER LIKE THAT, SHE FELT HIS PRESENCE HE WAS COMMING, AND SHE NOW KNEW THAT. A GREAT SICKNESS IN THE PIT OF HER STOMACH ERUPTED TO HER THROAT, AND RUSHED OUT HER MOUTH,!!! HER ENTIRE BODY FELT WEAK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME... AND HER ONCE YELLOW EYES NOW TURNED ORANGE..* *"its only when he comes around this happens"* *she said with fear*

*her once white hair turned gray* *her eyes now displayed nothing but fear*

FROM SINCE LONG AGO HETUKIRI ONCE MORE EXPERIENCES THE DREADED EMOTION OF FEAR...* *she kept silent in her room and promised her self she would tell no one not even chief , about what she felt was comming...*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm
"OK. I go with you! Maybe we can find some ice cream!" *Goddess said, getting up. She was full now and she hoped that she would stay that way for a while. SHe didn't like being hungery. It made her feel cold. Goddess grabbed a coat and followed Nick to the kitchen*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 pm
Lady Aya positively squeald in delight. "But of course! I was just hoping you'd ask me. What color scheme did you have in mind? And how revealing do you intend it to be?" she started her interrogation much to Wei's amusement.

'This thunderstorm is getting a little too much though,' Wei thought.

Suddenly, Lady Aya tensed, her eyes widened, her golden irises seeming to glow. She gracefully stood up, softly setting down the book on the table. Immediately, Wei felt his master dispell her masking spell, letting everyone in the hall, on the whole grounds, feel her pureblooded vampiric aura in one strong pulse.

Wei stood up as calmly as he could. This wasn't the first time Lady Aya was like this. In fact, this is the second time. The first time was when she was but a lass, the night when the rest of the household were killed- murdered. And she was the only one left, drenched in her family's blood. It was just as thunderous, just as stormy then like now. And Wei was the one who found her in this state.

Lady Aya's eyes grew fierce, cat-like. And her gloved hands were tightly clenched by her sides. Her pearly-white fangs peeked through her crimson lips. Wei knew she had to stop her or all hell would break loose. Such is the power of Lady Aya's bloodline.

He went to her and engulfed her into his arms, pressing her head at the crook of his neck. Immediately she latched on to him, her mouth pressing, her fangs puncturing is flesh. And she drank his blood, the soothing liquid dulling her sense until she just passed out. Not one drop of blood was spilled, wasted, the little wound totally disappearing on Wei's neck.

He swept her up in his arms, bowing to Lunar and Dark, and without a glance to the other occupants, he left the room. 'If this was exactly like last time, there's a possiblity she'll be in a comatose-like state for at least a week, a month at the most. Hopefully, I stopped her in time. Then she'll be in her deep slumber for about a day or two.'

There's only one reason and one alone that could have caused such a reaction to her. Something tragic is about to happen, and the possiblity that the same murderers who killed her family will be at the root of this is very high. He'll have to be on guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm
*On the way to the kitchen with Nick, Goddess felt the unleashed aura of a pureblood Vampire. But, just as suddenly as she senced it, it stopped* "I hope everything's OK" *she said to Nick* "My guess is that was Lady Aya. I didn't know she was of that bloodline. She is noble, yes, but I didn't know her family was that high up the line......................." *Goddess talked herself back into thought as she and Nick reached the kitchen*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Chief Sankofa
Chief turned towards the boy and walked right up to him," you seemed to be avoiding my questions so I will ask again, what is your name and what are your intentions while staying here?", while she like the rain, she had no intentions of letting it last for two days straight. The poor pixes couldn't come out in that kind of weather and no pixes equals no food. And unless they wanted what the trolls picked up for dinner, then he had best change his mind before the vampires decide to make him dinner. "I'm going to also need you to stop messing with the weather, rain for this night is fine but to rain until the Ball would be unexceptable. If your here to simply collect the castle stones and behave peacefully towards your fellow guest..than you may stay but if your just here to cause trouble than I'm going to need you to leave." The guest had be through enough already, if he intended to make a mess, then she would clean him up right now and be done with it.

Chief lifted her face at the sound of the young girls foot steps in the rain. "so June has decided to come as well...."

*june passed by, examining the buildings she passed. she sighed*
"hmm...interesting..."
*june closed her eyes. stopping she seem to have sent out some sor tof dark shadow, in minutes it returned. june opened ehr eyes and smiled*
"maybe i should incorporate myself in that little mess....."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:48 pm
*slowly opens door and walks into the dark room.* where's the light?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm
User ImageNick reacted to the bloodline aura. His eyes grew darker in crimson read for a moment. His black heart pounded and echoed. But as soon as he saw Goddess' cheery mood he went back to normal.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games