Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm
MadPad
Demmonic

Thanks! It was just simple things put together randomly. I'm actually not a fan of the color red myself but, so many people liked it I ended up keeping it. Even with glitches and such avis can be fun lol.

What colours would you prefer then? :3

I like green or silver combined with black but haven't gotten around to making an avi for that yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm
On the subject of avatars, green is my favourite colour, but I've rarely managed to cobble together green outfits that I actually like. It seems like we have a million different shades of green to choose from, but few that actually match. xp  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Taeryyn
On the subject of avatars, green is my favourite colour, but I've rarely managed to cobble together green outfits that I actually like. It seems like we have a million different shades of green to choose from, but few that actually match. xp

I agree, we have so many great green items, but almost nothing fits together... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm
I wish I could just find a few that match enough to make an avi.Maybe I just haven't put enough work into it.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 am
Demmonic
I wish I could just find a few that match enough to make an avi.Maybe I just haven't put enough work into it.

What kind of avi are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am
Taeryyn

I hate items that only match themselves. Like EIs, they come in a pretty color but you'd have to buy 5 of the same expensive item because it only matches its own poses.  

Masamune Breaker

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I don't even know anymore. I pretty much gave up and just use the few I have.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm
Masamune Breaker
I hate items that only match themselves. Like EIs, they come in a pretty color but you'd have to buy 5 of the same expensive item because it only matches its own poses.

Agreed. One of my favourites is Lyndexer's Journal, but I don't think I have anything else to use with it.

Here's a proposal: We've had some tektek contests in the past. Would any of you be interested in a colour-themed contest?  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 pm
Taeryyn

Here's a proposal: We've had some tektek contests in the past. Would any of you be interested in a colour-themed contest?

I'd love that!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 pm
A tektek contest sounds fun. On tektek you can make whatever you want and not worry about how expensive it is. It layers funny sometimes, though.  

Masamune Breaker

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:47 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well whatever you're doing, it's working.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm
Well, this one has green on it. xp My other option would be something neon, I think.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:12 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Well whatever you're doing, it's working.

Thanks, I have 5 that I cycle through. Most of them use a majority of the same items  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm
Taeryyn
Well, this one has green on it. xp My other option would be something neon, I think.

Looks nice, kind of steampunk-y yum_puddi  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Noire Samhain
Taeryyn

Looks nice, kind of steampunk-y yum_puddi

Thanks. ^^

Unrelated: I'm a bit of a language nerd, and I've been curious about your username. Is there a reason why you chose "noire" instead of "noir"?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games