Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 pm
Blanche nodded. She was still rubbing her forehead, trying to think of something to say. Talking to people wasn't new to her, but being nice was sort of hard to get used to from her mindset. Blanche was a generally nice person most of the time. It was as if it was crafted in along with the wings. And it was, along with a dark side of things which would get ugly if let out. Back at the lab, that was almost the case, but she had found better ways to control it. She looked back at the GPS and smiled a bit nervously. "Sorry about that.. I'm just curious.." She mumbled. She was always bugging people about mumbling, saying how bad it was for them. A Willy Wonka complex, you could call it, which she hated dearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 pm
((oh heck yes! now should it be collin or sum1 new?)) Collin stroaks icarus's hair  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 pm
((Ooh, you should make it Collin. Much more drama smile
Dude, this RP is all girls o.O same as another M Ride one I joined...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm
(( someone new XD ))

Daniel laughed. "It's no problem. I'm just as curious as you are."

Icarus tried to open her eyes and fidgeted weakly.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Blanche nodded a bit, laughing weakly. She turned around to Icarus and Collin and Tomoyo all in the back seat. She put a hand on Icaruses' hand. "Stay with us.." She murmured. She looked at Collin. "You should try talking to her. We need her alert as possible and to try to wake up." She told him. Tomoyo rolled her eyes a bit. This was all a load of crap to her, honestly. "Why do you care?" She asked. She bit her thumb at her. In Italy, this action was considered flipping the bird at someone. But no one knew that, she was in America right now. And in America you got killed for doing that. "Look, you're trying to be the big brave leader but you're not, ok? You don't know how to do this. You don't care." Blanche regarded her with somewhat of a hot head. She returned her short speech with a scowl. "If I didn't care, would I still be here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm
Daniel smiled. "Brr it's cold in here. Anyone else notice that?"  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm
((collin, or not?)) Collin nodds and touches icarus's cheek. 'Icarus? Icarus please'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm
(( I vote not XD ))

Daniel just continued to speed forward, turning onto the highway.

Collin...I'm trying... thought Icarus.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm
((I'm for it, but it's up to y'all.))
Blanche nodded a bit. She was a bit offset by Tomoyo. She continued watching the trio in the back and frowned. Tomoyo glared back at her, not knowing what she was staring at.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm
Daniel started to slow down beside another much older forest. Slowly he drove inside and stopped in front of an old cottage. "Everybody out please."
All four doors opened.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm
Collin touches her forehead wondering if he should tell them, about his gift....and.... no he couldnt even think it
((but...but....collin would be fun....lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm
(( XD whaaaaaatever ))

Icarus's eyes twitched as she tried to open them.

Once everyone was out, Daniel shifted back into a human. He spat some old oil out of his mouth. "Again...why after the long rides?"  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:58 pm
((jk, i'm plotting....))
Collin follows everyone in, he winces at the thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm
Blanche walked out out of the car, followed by Tomoyo silently. She was still wary of Daniel but didn't say anything. What good would it be to doubt someone openly?  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am
Collin stops suddenly.... 'Does anyone else hear that....?'  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games