Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm
"Let me see...I like to draw from time to time. Make stories." She put her hand on his cheek and moved his head come closer to hers. "Make you nervous."

Ichiro walked around the campus till he got bored. he sighed. He wrote a letter to Zack saying:

Dude!
I'm bored!!!
When are you gonna end the date with the wicked witch of the west???

Ichiro~

He then summoned a bird to take it to him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 pm
zack got pretty nervious that he almost swallowed his tounge he then started blushing "a-and you do that really good may i add?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Kishiko giggled. "Why thank you very much." She started drawing circles around his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm
zack's whole face glowed a bright red at kishiko's touch "actually great at it"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Kishiko giggled. "I think you had enough for now." She smiled then kissed him on the cheek. She sat back on her seat. "So what about me do you like?"

Ichiro's bird dropped the note on Zack's table.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 pm
zack then kinda held his cheek for a second then snapped out of the transe he sat back down too "i like a few things about you ther then your ability to make me blush so easy your leader ship skills are good your very pretty you got a different attidude thats what i like probably the most about you" zack then picked up the message that landed on the table and he read it he then sighed "i gotta go back to school soon but before i go what do you like about me?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm
"I like the way you carry me back home." Kishiko smiled. "Can you do that now please."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm
zack then nodded while getting up and his back faced kishiko he looked down in disappointment and let out a quiet sigh when he turned aroung he smiled at her and picked her up spreaded his wings and started flying he flew up way high in the sky passing through 10 clouds on the way up then he stoped flying but glided down ward picking up more and more speed and just as they were about to smash into the ground zack spreaded his wings again stopping before they crashed and flying just above the ground a few minutes later they were back at kishiko's zack then landed softly "well here yah are"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm
"Wooo that was fun!" She turned around and gave Zack a hug. "Thanks I had a great time." She then kissed him on the lips knowing that he would turn really red. She giggled when he did. "Bye now." She went into her house.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:18 pm
zack stood there for a moment after kishiko left he then smiled and started flying away he then flew into his dorm and layed in bed smiling he then slowly fell asleep

(( gtg cya tomorrow))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Kishiko was so happy. She opened her brother's door quick and told him that she was going back to school tomorrow. Before he could protest she skipped all the way back to her room.

Ichiro was so bored that he decided to pull a prank on Skye. He took Pandora while she was sleeping and put her in a birdcage. He put an identical looking cat where Pandora was. He went back to his room and crashed on his bed. "Just a small little prank. Harmless." He then went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 pm
Skye opened her eyes and looked down at the Pandora-look-alike. "Lame prank." She pushed the cat off her lap, despite it's protest, stood up, and went to the birdcage with the real Pandora.

Pandora had long realized what was happening and had been meowing for Skye. Finally! She thought, seeing Skye.

"Yes yes. I hear you. Now then, if you're angry, go get Ichiro." Skye opened the cage door and let Pandora out, watching as she stalked away to find Ichiro.  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:34 am
Ichiro woke up to morning. He got up and walked out of his room. He yawned. Then he heard a meowing echoing through the halls. Pandora? Oh geez. He quickly but quietly sneaked out of the boy's dorm. He sat on a bench. Now what? He remembered the new girl from yesterday. I should read a book. He looked at his watch. I'll wait until I'm allowed in the girl's dorm before I ask ..Ichigo was it...to borrow her book. He yawned and fell back asleep on the bench.

((I've noticed Ichiro's life is so boring when he's not obsessing over Kishiko O.o))

Kishiko was happy when she woke up. She packed her bags then prepared to go. Before she left a note on her brother's bedside table saying:

Oniichan <3

Like I said yesterday I'm going back to Starlight Academy. I feel so much better now. I think I can face ...that guy again. Anywayz Love you Oniichan, I'll see you on vacation

XOXO~ Kishiko

Then she walked down the hall and passed her lil sister's room. She made an evil grin. She quietly snuck in her room and put syrup all over her hair. That's your penalty for being a brat. She then threw the bottle of syrup away and teleported to her dorm room.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 am
Pandora watched Ichiro as he just sat there on the bench. No one shall put me in a cage, and get away with it. She thought as she slinked foward. This is your penalty. She hoped up beside him, extended her claws, and scratched his sleeping face several times on the cheek.

Skye yawned as she woke up to the sunbeams that hit her face. "Stupid light." She said, shutting her curtains. "Pandora's still not back."

Daimon had woken up long ago and had watched as Pandora snuck up on Ichiro. "What he do this time?" He said to himself, sighing.

((Or not being hunted down by Pandora. Each club should have a motto. And I think the Death Penalty's motto should be 'This is your penalty.'))  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 am
zack woke up awhile later from his sleep he then sat at his bed and remembered the night before then sighed in happyness and got up and dressed for the new day he thought of just doing work in the club today so he got up and went to the chairmen telling him he was gonna work on the club today instead of the classes and have cupcakes from his classes bring him the work and notes he missed the chairmen agreed to it on his way to the club he say ichiro he then raised a eyebrow when he saw claw marks on his face so zack tryed waking him up "ichirooo ichirooooo" he said shaking him and when he didnt wake up he then pushed him off the bench "WAKE UP!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games