Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"yes it is to me." She said, sipping her water. "I hate acting like some hyper, horny little school girl who likes to take her clothes off. Thats what happens when I drink."

"But dont you usually end up with your clothes off? If something happens, I would take care of you. Live a little Hana-chan" Brago laughed. Does she actually care what others think of her?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
"Very funny Brago." Hana said, a frown on her face. "My clothes come off behind closed doors, not here in public. And technically, I'm breathing so i'm living."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 pm
"hmmmm..." Brago thought for a second and had an idea. "Would you drink back at the mansion?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm
Soli began to play the violin down the street from her house.Her demon aura began to flare when she began to play.The sound she made sounded happy but sad at the same time."So many sad things happening lately."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image
"Why do you wish me to drink, Brago?" She asked him, turning her head to look at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm
"It would kill your boredom, would it not?" Brago grabbed a keg and a bottle of wine from behind the counter since the bartender wasnt there. The waitresses looked on. Therte was not much they could do. Brago left a good sum of money on the bar. "Lets get out of here. No point of staying if we are not drinking" He pushed open the front door with his shoulder. He felt Soli's aura  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 pm
Soli kept playing louder this was one of the things that relaxed her."Hmmmm."Soli closed her eyes and kept playing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:14 pm
User Image
"If you insist, I guess." She told him in a bored voice. She followed him out the door, feeling Soli's power. "Somepeople just can't contain themselves, can they."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm
"follow behind me Hana." Brago walked to where Soli's aura was comeing from. "Soli, supp?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Soli was startled when she heard Bargo's voice,"Hi what are you doing here?"Soli kept playing the violin.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 pm
inkheart-21-death
Soli was startled when she heard Bargo's voice,"Hi what are you doing here?"Soli kept playing the violin.

"was in the neighborhood and was wondering if you thought about that offer to be my girlfriend."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image
hana rolled her eyes as she stood behind Brago. Here he goes again she thought, crossing her arms.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm
Soli looked at him slightly confused,"What offer?"she got up and grabbed her violin case.Soli looked at him wondering what he was talking about then saw Hana behind him"Hi Hana."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image
"Hello" Hana said, offically bored now.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 pm
inkheart-21-death
Soli looked at him slightly confused,"What offer?"she got up and grabbed her violin case.Soli looked at him wondering what he was talking about then saw Hana behind him"Hi Hana."

"When you helped out the wolf. I said I wanted to have a real relationship with you and you said you would think about it and then I said I would give up womanizing. "  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games