Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

*Her hand Explores his face, down to his chest, and pushes the material away, feeling his skin.* Can... may I see you? Fully? *the towel begins to slip again as she sit more to kiss him deeply One night... let me feel whole just for one night And trembles*

((LOL Dame after he falls asleep, I bring the wine rofl ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm
((Deal! Meet me back at our place. OOh! Bring Rae too! wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm
iggies
((LOL Dame after he falls asleep, I bring the wine rofl ))

<<< stare Scum... crying
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN scream
Videos also accepted as legal tender... rolleyes >>>

Exor smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Where did Alyraena get off to...? I don't know how you feel about sharing, but..." He took his shirt off and tossed it aside, "I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, my love..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm
damecharlie
((Deal! Meet me back at our place. OOh! Bring Rae too! wink ))

(( wink You got it hunny. Maybe it will help revive her.. I might need help carrying her, you got a car?))

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 pm
<<< /stuffs Tes's nose with paper towel before the blood shoots out everwhere again lol >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm
Exor Omega

Exor smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Where did Alyraena get off to...? I don't know how you feel about sharing, but..." He took his shirt off and tossed it aside, "I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, my love..."

*Still sitting, stops short remembering Alyraena. *I have not seen her all day. Is she here? *Stands to cross the room and looks at the door. Seeing it locked, she locked it and walked back, realize by Exors expression she had dropped the towel. Too late now dear... Still standing as Exor removes his shirt.* Sharing.... share what...?  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm
He stared at her for a long moment, lost in the memories that her perfect body brought back to mind. It had been so long that Exor knew he had completely forgotten much of it, but once again, his incredible mind amazed even he.

After a minute of staring at her, slack-jawed, he recovered and grinned, "Oh, I'm sorry, love! Did you say something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 pm

*Watching Exor's stunned look, remembers a small clink of seeing that expression before. Walking closer to him and placing her hands on his chest.... the muscles under the skin... the scar...that was new maybe... bit more came together for her mind... he had not lied, they did know each other before.*

Ussta d'aron... I remember more... but one last thing.... share what?

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 pm
"Hm? Oh, that? I was just making a wise crack about Alyraena; don't mind me. I've got more important things to tend to, apparently," he said with a wide smile. "I must admit, though, this is not what I expected to talk about..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

*With an Impish grin* I honestly didn't either... I ... guess its.... *Traces her hands down his chest.* I don't know what it is... I hadn't known... I was trying to plan when you came back. *Kneels down to be able to kiss him long and deep, her hands tracing his scar.* How did this happen love?

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:34 pm
Exor Omega
<<< /stuffs Tes's nose with paper towel before the blood shoots out everwhere again lol >>>

((LOL Now I'll have to keep the clothing this way so TES knowswhat your talking about... teach me to save as I go because I was multitasking))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 pm
Exor enjoyed their kiss, gently caressing his lover as they shared the moment. He looked down at the scar on his chest as Iggies brought attention to it. "I guess you were too out of it to remember... The first night I saw you again, when Wrath and Lust and Envy had you, I took you back from Wrath and brought you out of the fray. For relinquishing my weapon to take you, however, I paid a price: I was run through by Envy's lance and pierced by Lust's scythe." He traced the mark with Iggies' finger, "Marks of Sin take a lot longer to heal than do regular wounds... But it was a meager price to pay to save you, Iggies..."  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

*Wanting to melt the in his kiss, and his caress, feeling a burning in her heart she never thought would be there... especially after Dame. She traced his arms, chest and back. Sitting back too catch her breath*

That.. happened saving me... But Ex, would you do that. I didn't even remember you again... why did it choose me to take? Was it the tags... *Feeling it with her hand still kneeling before him* Ex... what will become of us... you.. if my... if they catch up> *Kissing his scar as if it would heal it*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
He smiled at her and kissed her sweetly. "What will become of us is we will live happily ever after, I promise you this. If the blights come for you, I will eliminate them, one way or another. I don't care what they are or where they come from - I'll overcome them myself and seal them away if I have to - I will not lose you again... This, I solemnly swear..." He held her for a long moment.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm
{{Paper towel? Ouch! I think I'll stick to my handkerchiefs, thank you.}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games