Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 am
Rosemary was confused as to why when she tugged Sephiroth she ended up with Fal'Jenul wearing most of his gear like the bangles he wore all the time. However she didn't get the time to say anything as the flame wall decided to move its way down the hall and towards her. One burning touch on the leg and she was out of there running without thinking and still holding his mom.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am
Using what little bit of aquamancy he knew, Jacob took some of the nearby ice puddles and quickly extinguished the flame that had started burning on Rosemary.

After a while, when they were sure they had lost the mages for long enough to recover from their own injuries with the healing spheres, Johnathon was pacing. He really did some rather energetic and spry for an old demon. Once in a while, a spark would shoot off his body... he was feeling frustrated a bit. He had started to like Sephiroth, as well as these other angels, and having one captured while under what he felt was his care upset him.

Fal'Jenul was focusing on not trying to be upset over the immediate loss of her son, instead thinking on how to retrieve him. Jacob meanwhile, studied the freezing ores, realizing more and more of their magical properties as he did so... all while "feeling" around the area for spirits and bodies he could use as a necromancer to aid them. They needed to strike back somehow, but carefully.

"No good. He was powerful one, yes? Need get him back, yes?

... those three mages seem more power like than others before..."

A sudden feel of white necromantic energy filled the small area as a few corpses were animated.. mostly bone and that freezing ore for flesh, though it glowed differently. Jacob nodded at his work.

"Figured out the properties I think of that ore. Without any harnessing with magic, it's very unstable and dangerous, freezing anything on contact to the point of killing it even after a long period. It's MORE potent however, once it's bonded to a magic user's form of magic... for example, I focused some of my necromancy into it, and something about it drew it in like it was starving. It then responded to me more easily and I was able to manipulate it. We can even touch it now without feel of being paralyzed or frozen.

...a few more spirits and bodies, and maybe we'll be able to do something to help get our way back to Sephiroth and free my mentors... and maybe some extra souls while we're at it."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm
Sephiroth was vaguely aware of darkness. Not just visual darkness, but a type of physical, thick darkness that clouds the soul. Paranoia, fear, anxiety... All crept into his heart so easily. Things crawling in or around him, things that just seemed wrong somehow. Things full of rage, of mocking laughter and taunts, of plain evil.

Voices in the dark, that he couldn't make out. Obscene whispers and chants.

Some became clear suddenly, then drifted out again.

"...on your return. I see you have captured..."

"Daddy will be happy for this one..."

A cacophony of screams and tormented wails. Vaguely aware of being thrown into a room of some sort, and something slammed shut. Physically, he could feel tendrils of some manner binding his ankles, wrists, and wing... his other wing hadn't grown back yet. Those same tendrils slithered around his waist and chest, then pulled him to the slimy ground. How much of this was real and how much was horrible illusions? It was hard to say even how much time was passing.

- - - - -

You have done so well, though much remains to be done about the rest of the intruders. Go, quickly now, and continue your chase in my name. You all have my blessing.

As Jiluzix decided the niearcim mage group didn't have time to dally, even for an audience with him, he had telepathically sent a message of encouragement to them. Sephiroth had been brought into the city through one of their portals, and placed into a cell where Xun's maggot would finish doing it's work to make him presentable to Jiluzix. It was taking a little more time than they thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm
Rosemary rubbed her leg. That hurt despite her elite armor. "Other than I considering him decently powerful for someone who seems to be a human type to my senses other than his eyes despite his background... angelically he's as powerful as God wants him to be at a given moment. I usually don't have to worry about being stronger one hour and weaker another like he does. He doesn't appear to stress much about it but it is probably because I think he has a strong faith of God working it out in the end even if he doesn't understand the reason."

"There is... one thing I can't figure out... why is it when I tugged him I got you instead of both of you? Did he kick you out? Did he know this was going to happen even right before it happened like he does sometimes?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:55 pm
Mindy actually took to helping to guard the cell herself somewhat as she continued to control Adur.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 pm
Sephiroth stared at a ceiling that looked like it was staring back at him... a mage that sometimes slips and calls Jiluzix daddy around others. She looked even younger than a certain pair of vampires he knew... not that he was sure if she was a vampire despite everything that he saw indicated she could be, but vampires also looked like normal species from other words. He hadn't seen her eyes either which could be a good indication unless there existed vampires with eye types he wasn't familiar with.

"Ah... the voices in my head... how familiar..." he said. His throat still hurt from that scratchy thing that went down it earlier.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm
"What do you mean by how familiar?" Demanded Mindy from the other side of the cell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm
"Who will be the worm and who will be the bird?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm
Mindy decided to ignore his nonsense as she was told to not believe what he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm
BlackMN
Rosemary rubbed her leg. That hurt despite her elite armor. "Other than I considering him decently powerful for someone who seems to be a human type to my senses other than his eyes despite his background... angelically he's as powerful as God wants him to be at a given moment. I usually don't have to worry about being stronger one hour and weaker another like he does. He doesn't appear to stress much about it but it is probably because I think he has a strong faith of God working it out in the end even if he doesn't understand the reason."

"There is... one thing I can't figure out... why is it when I tugged him I got you instead of both of you? Did he kick you out? Did he know this was going to happen even right before it happened like he does sometimes?"

Fal'Jenul frowned, giving a sigh.

"I believe what happened is that he, or some other higher power forcibly removed me from his body. I've no clue that indicates he knew that was going to happen. I only wish I could be there fully with him right now...

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 pm
Rosemary gave the misty creature a hug. "You are likely more helpful to him by being here."

Now to wake up Thas she thought and poured a little melted snow on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:58 pm
Thas sputtered a bit, then leaned up a little, rubbing the back of his head where he had been injured.
Ah... ouch. How long was I out? What happened? I feel... fuzzy.

He frowned a little, feeling dried blood at the back of his head, though fortunately the wound had already healed thanks to his suit. He must've have smacked into something pretty damn hard to be dazed like this, though bits of what happened were starting to come back.

... an... ice golem? Something like that.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm
Though he didn't normally sing, Sephiroth decided that now was probably a good time to do so to keep himself occupied on other things than what he thought he overheard.

"Nobody knows my sorrow.
Nobody knows the
trouble I've seen;
Glory, Hallelujah!
Sometimes I'm up,
sometimes I'm down;
Oh, yes, Lord.
Sometimes I'm almost
to the groun',"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Mindy did a zipper motion across her face and sealed Sephiroth's lips together.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm
Sephiroth lay there a little while and worked at morphing his mouth back to normal. As he hadn't purposely tried to alter his shape in any way for years this was a little tricky however when he got it back to normal....

Jesus places his name upon you
And washes away all your sins
By water and Spirit He comes now to you
To make his dwelling within
You are his treasure, his child, his love
The Shepherd cares for his lamb
Safe in his arms, he will carry you
Saying "Where'er you may be, there I am."

May the Lord bless you and give you his peace
Your sins he forgive and your faith he increase
In the name of the Father
In the name of the Son
In the name o  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games