Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:06 pm
marcus got his helmet and talked into it " just a little bit longer just have to put on our armor and we wont know if shes pregnant until she get a pregnancy test " than put it down and put on his close and went back to the bed to kiss jumpy tell he that they had to unlock the barracks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Jumpy put her cloths on and then her armor, hiding her figure again, and smileing and kissing him before putting her helmet back on and letting it polarize. "That'll be in a week." She said calmly, leaning back on the wall as the barracks unlocked.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm
marcus smiled and asked " you mean the pregnancy test "  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Jumpy nodded, the slight crackle over the Spartans frequency indicating she had her voice modifyer on. None of the Marines knew she was a girl, and she ment to keep it like that.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm
marcus smiled and started putting on his armor getting ready to clean the armory.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm
(woh im gone for a few days and this place goes all awkward turtle. this is proablly the most of track RP ive ever seen XD)

shrukan waited for the two to leave the barracks before deactivating hsi cameo. he had saw them come in and hoping to be left alone he kept his cameo on but he didnt expect to see.....THAT!...... he returned his active cameo on and slipped past them accessing the control room and walked up to sen "im not sure what i just saw but im pretty sure it was against regulations" thinking back to it he almost gagged  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 am
Jumpy sighed. "Shrukan... Next time you're going to say something about you being somewhere you wern't supposed to be, I would suggest turning your comm Off." She shook her head, knowing he couldn't see her, but unable to break the old habit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:39 am
"What you saw my friend was a human mating ritual I think. Did you record it by the way it would really help with my human research?" Shrukan starts to twitch. (the most track RP what does that mean? Yes that scene was definately akward)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:51 am
(well we kinda were building up an epic battle mission and yet here we are talking about "that time of the month" and mating rituals)

Shrukan shook his head at both of their comments. "jumpy if you are impling that a spartan was not supposed to be in the spartan barracks then you are a greater idiot than i could have imagined. and sen if you want to watch what happened then here." he slid off his helmet and threw it to sen. "but dont say i didnt warn you. there was blood everywhere!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:34 pm
Sen tosses the helmet back. "Never mind... by the way shouldn't you be leaving for you mission now?"

In the Covenant labs the unseen figures spots the Brute patrol team. "So I see the sent these warriors after me well then I guess I might as well introduce myself."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm
"i assumed you were coming along" shrukan slid the helmet back on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm
"No I'll stay here for well someone has to keep Jumpy from killing ever.... on second thought I will come with you." Sen hits the comm. "Prepare ship for mission codename: Pakage."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:52 pm
marcus got to the armory and was finished cleaning and picking up in less than an hour everything was now back in its place.marcus now went to the weight room and started doing weights in the medium setting for Spartans because it was just something to waste time.tai Marcus's a.i popped in and said "where have you been for the past hour and a half " marcus looked at him and said "right here where have you been is the question" tai said" looking for you " for what " marcus asked " oh dear it looks like ive forgotten "tai said "well then i guess your duty's done right"marcus said smiling at tai through his unpolorized helmet "i guess so "said tai as he disappear .  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 pm
Jumpy quickly got to work taking apart and putting back togeather every sniper in the armory after marcus got cleaned. She silently thanked him and then was glad about her faceplate polarizing because she blushed to a point she turned a bright pink color as the thought of thanking him for being there in the first place came up.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:41 pm
"how dare you guys try to leave me here!" Logan said as he slipped on his helmet "trying to leave me behind? Sen, shrukan why?" (note: i'll be on the weekends so if on the weekdays if you guys can control but not kill me i would like it thank you.)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games