Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 pm
"O-okay," I said as I carried her to Suki. I felt the liquid in my mouth and it was making me sleepy too.

Damn, did I swallow it too? I thought as the world begun to spin and I fell backwards and lost consciousness too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm
Suki looked over at Kani, "Don't worry he'll probably wake up when we get there he didn't consume as much as Scarlet did." She smiled and had Nick on her back now. They made there way back and soon they were back at the village.

Alec had them walk in and had servants place scarlet on the couch. Suki put Nick down as he began to wake up.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm
I groaned the moment consciousness hit me. I sat down and realized that was back at the village.

"Alec, did i get Scarlet back?" I asked heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 pm
"Yes, and i thank you for doing so," Alec smiled and patted Nick on his shoulder and as he did he gave him some energy. He walked to his chair and sat down looking down at the sleeping Scarlet.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm
"So what to do now?" I asked as I sat myself on one of the chairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 pm
"No idea....but maybe we should try to fingure out what that riddle meant.." Alec sighed and thought about it not still not knowing what exactly it meant.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 pm
"Oh yeah. I nearly forgot about that," I said. "How long will she be out though? We don't want her waking up so suddenly."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am
"Two weeks tops," He said sure of himself. He then gave Nick a peace of paper with the riddle written on it. "Now help us out here..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 am
"Um, what does she wants?" I said as I scratched my head. I was on my stomach in my room trying to figure out what the riddle meant. I had toosed and turned yet nothing cam in mind. Finally I got exhausted enough and I fell asleep, still wondering what the mean Scarlet wants.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 am
Suki and Alec sat in the living room also thinking.

"Hmm...well lets see what did she never have?" Alec thought out loud knowing that Scarlet was basically given everything.

"She didn't have friends.....but that's not what she wants...I am her friend after all along with other animals." Suki said and sighed. She thought some more.....Friends....Family....things....Family...Family? Family=Comfort.....she was comforted....Family=safty.....she was safe at one point..........Family=love.......Love? "Thats it!" Suki yelled out and looked over at Alec.

"Whats it?" He asked wanting to know.

"Love, she was never really given love by her parents. By anyone at that....well by you yes .....but at one point you did try to kill her.....uh yeah she told me.....sorry about that .......anyways....I think thats what she wants. Maybe she wnats someone to tell her that they lover her but mean it."

"Ok so now we know what she wants" Alec said happily. "Now to figure out the rest of the riddle."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am
Love...family...life...all these mashed up together into a form right? She must needs something that has a form...

That thought drifted in and out of my mind as I slept. I frowned. A form? What form? Human? Animal? Elf? She has all that...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am
Suki sat up, "Ok ok...lets see...ummm when they say oppiste....hmmm maybe good....or maybe the opposite sex? Argh this is hard..."

"Don't strain yourself...you could be right about the second part...." he thought also getting frustrated.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am
"Damn....riddles...love...headache," I mumbled in my sleep and I turned. Kani watched me with amusement.

Does she want someone to love her and only her?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am
Suki read over the riddle agian: To stop this demon show what it needs. The other half must come to it. Show it give it what it's missing. Toghter they're souls will entwine and it's pure heart will finally show.

"Hmmmm... Ok well the first line can be read like this, To stop this demon show it love. And since Scarlet is a girl.....then the second line would be, The boy must come to her. Show her what she has never had. The last line is hard to interpret." She sighed but was happy that she was able to get almost all the riddle.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am
Kani was listening intently to what Nick was mumbling. The last part was,

"She...wants love....never had it...so when showed....she'll realize what she...*snore*...doesn't have...."

He rushed off to tell Suki.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces