Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Zuu started backing up. "No way am I going down there."

*Yuuki giggles* theres nothin down there and its not like i'm gonna kill u or anythin. plus i know ur good at defending urself. but if u dont like it then lets take a walk
"id rather walk." Zuu said.
((lolz im watching angus thongs and perfect snogging))

(lolz thats awesome!)
*giggles again* alright then. *start 2 walk and turns serious* i know i may seem strange and out of it sometimes, but i do notice every single thing that happens around me. and i know wat a kidnapping scene looks like, and yea i do admit that it looked like a kidnapping but i have a feeling that, thats not wat happened.
since we arrived here i have made sure 2 take in account every single detail of this home. and although i may make it seem like a game, it is actually 4 a reason.
i tend 2 ignore the strange feelings i get but i cant ignore it this time. i know that i'm worried about Chihiro cuz she is my family now, but this feeling i have tells me that u know exactly wat happened 2 her.
i'm not gonna ask u 2 tell me wat u know cuz it may not be my business 2 know but i at least want u 2 tell me if u do know wat happened 2 her and if she's safe. plz.
((sry. they just tongue snogged!!! ewww for over an hour!!! ewww nightmares!!!))
Zuu heard Chihiro and nodded. She turned to Yuuki. "She had to leave. Sesshomaru came and took her away. Not kidnap or anything. He just has the quest of protecting her from the bad guy. She went willingly. I dont know why she left the room like that. But you cant tell anyone."

*Yuuki thought about it 4 a bit* alright, dont worry if theres 1 thing i definitely am...its secretive. thanx 4 telling me, i feel so much better now! *smiles brightly and hugs Zuu* now we should probably get back be4 some1 begins 2 suspect something.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Zuu started backing up. "No way am I going down there."

*Yuuki giggles* theres nothin down there and its not like i'm gonna kill u or anythin. plus i know ur good at defending urself. but if u dont like it then lets take a walk

(lolz thats awesome!)
*giggles again* alright then. *start 2 walk and turns serious* i know i may seem strange and out of it sometimes, but i do notice every single thing that happens around me. and i know wat a kidnapping scene looks like, and yea i do admit that it looked like a kidnapping but i have a feeling that, thats not wat happened.
since we arrived here i have made sure 2 take in account every single detail of this home. and although i may make it seem like a game, it is actually 4 a reason.
i tend 2 ignore the strange feelings i get but i cant ignore it this time. i know that i'm worried about Chihiro cuz she is my family now, but this feeling i have tells me that u know exactly wat happened 2 her.
i'm not gonna ask u 2 tell me wat u know cuz it may not be my business 2 know but i at least want u 2 tell me if u do know wat happened 2 her and if she's safe. plz.
((sry. they just tongue snogged!!! ewww for over an hour!!! ewww nightmares!!!))
Zuu heard Chihiro and nodded. She turned to Yuuki. "She had to leave. Sesshomaru came and took her away. Not kidnap or anything. He just has the quest of protecting her from the bad guy. She went willingly. I dont know why she left the room like that. But you cant tell anyone."

*Yuuki thought about it 4 a bit* alright, dont worry if theres 1 thing i definitely am...its secretive. thanx 4 telling me, i feel so much better now! *smiles brightly and hugs Zuu* now we should probably get back be4 some1 begins 2 suspect something.
"Right. I'm glad you feel better. Chihiro just didn't want anyone to find out." *hugs back* *walks back to her room and starts placing everything back in it's place.*

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 pm

*Hinata walks in the shadows inside where no one can see her*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Chihiro heard her sister chant,Zuu, tell Yuuki I said happy birthday. She said more but she was to far for aything else to reach her.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Sora popped in," DO you guys have any idea where they are?"
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

(lolz thats awesome!)

"Right. I'm glad you feel better. Chihiro just didn't want anyone to find out." *hugs back* *walks back to her room and starts placing everything back in it's place.*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm

*Yuuki stood against the wall watching every1 do their part 2 help with Chihiro's disappearance. she sighed and pressed the secret button on the wall, and hopped in2 the hole. she landed on her feet in the tunnel and began 2 think* why do i get these strange feelings?! and y do i have 2 keep everything a secret? *leans against the wall of the tunnel* hmmm....i wonder wat happened 2 my brother. *sighs and shakes her head* o well, no use in thinking in the past or the future. it'll be better if i just think about the here and now.
i wonder wat this tunnel leads 2. *begins 2 walk down the tunnel as the trapdoor closes above*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Zuu heard Chihiro Of course
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Aarshiya and Damaki: *look up at Suzume, couriously. Their ears and tails twitching lightly in a happy way*

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Chihiro is somewhere in Japan. She's at an old Japanese styled house with a small house by the side. They go over to the small house on the side to reveal a well. Seshomaru, Miko, and Mitchi jumped in. Jack held his hand out and they jumped in together.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Zuu looked up at Sora. "I-I.. they left but i dont know where they are now. I forgot to do something." Zuu said walking out of the room and to the secret button on the wall knowing Yuuki went down the whole. 'I can't believe I'm about to do this' She jump down the whole and lands on her feet.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro is somewhere in Japan. She's at an old Japanese styled house with a small house by the side. They go over to the small house on the side to reveal a well. Seshomaru, Miko, and Mitchi jumped in. Jack held his hand out and they jumped in together.

Chihiro woke up in the well. Everyone was outside of the well except Jack.

"I'll explain." He said,"You don't remember this but this well in Japan bring us back 500 year to the feutal era in Japan which is were Sesshomaru and Hakudoshi are from. And also..." He stopped,"I fell into the well when Hakudoshi attacked your village...you're from a nearby village here...500 years ago."

She shrieked,"I'm 515!!???"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm

*Yuuki reaches the end of the tunnel* hmmm....wat do i do now. *thinks* aha! *takes out a kunai and taps the dull end against the wall of the tunnel* there has 2 be a way out other than the entrance. *she heard a hollow sound where she tapped the kunai* aha! i knew it! *she put the kunai away and pushed on the wall. it opened slowly and she was in a wooden closet* huh. *opens the door in the closet and finds herself in her room* now thats pretty cool-nya! *smiles, closes the the tunnel door and closet door then lays down in her bed*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Suzume pulled away from Sora and jumped down to the landing where they were, she stopped and smiled at them her tail swishing.
Takashi Tenshi
Aarshiya and Damaki: *look up at Suzume, couriously. Their ears and tails twitching lightly in a happy way*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Sora nodded and watched her go concerned
Evangeline101697
Zuu looked up at Sora. "I-I.. they left but i dont know where they are now. I forgot to do something." Zuu said walking out of the room and to the secret button on the wall knowing Yuuki went down the whole. 'I can't believe I'm about to do this' She jump down the whole and lands on her feet.

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Both: *tilt their heads adorably, curious as to who she is*
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games