Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:45 pm
"Wha- what happened here" He asked in shock .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 pm
Raz looked up and saw Senku. "So you heard me? You're kinda late though, aren't you? Well, I went to keep my promise." he laid his head back down.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 pm
"Same here though i might need a little help with controlling myself at least a little so i can direct it to something else"He said referring to the problem he has with killing."Ill be right back" He said not being able to look at the bodies and ran outside with his hand trembling and his eyes blurring a little but kept control of himself  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Raz slowly nodded off and went into a dream. His dream revealed him and Sari once like this before, when they were kids, about the age of 8. Raz would always sit under a big willow tree and draw. Whenever Sari wanted to get away from her parents and family, she would come over to Raz for comfort. Sometimes they would sit under the oak tree with Sari's head in his lap until dark and they would look up at the stars. Raz woke up in tears. He looked down at Sari who was sleeping peacefully with an innocent look in her face, no traces of her insanity and anger in it. "At least, we'll be able to finish our lives together, the same way it started." and he closed his eyes once again.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Senku let out a small wimper"Medicine need it."He said to finally decided to head back to the lab to talk with the headscientist about getting him something  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm
"Senku? What are you doing here?" Han looked up from his work. "And medicine? What for?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm
"You know what im talking about that thing that scientist pumped into me fix it." He said with his hand trembling even more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm
"Hm, the RV-Virus I'm guessing? They're in the cabinets down the hall to your left in alphabetic order" he said looking back down to his work.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm
Senku took the pills and soon his hand stopped trembling his heart stopped racing and he felt a whole lot better"Thanks and sory for yelling...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Han looked up again "So, now that you've calmed down, what is your real reason you've come here?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm
"Just came for the pills and wondering why i have those urges...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 pm
"Really? There should be a plenty in stock for every person with a virus at the mansion. And now, I've just got a report that every single scout that is working for the 'Eternity Project' is dead. The person leading them was Raz Pyre and his partner is Sari Will." He stared into Senku "You wouldn't happen to know them or know anything about their whereabouts are, would you?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm
Senku slurred his words"N-no..." He said while thinking"Danmmit why didnt i try to copy Razes ability to contact him"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 pm
"Really?" Han pretended to make a confused look "Then at least tell me what are you doing outside of the Eternity Mansion?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm
"I- if i didnt leave i w- would end up killing off people."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games