Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 am
Nago got up and began walking toward Diana as the clones disappears, the Ogan clones began to also attack her as their aim was to capture one from the outside world as their bride, and Nago stood against the clones as he wanted to speak to Diana.

"Diana.............you don't know who I am but those girls were part of my family.........and now that you killed them........I ask of you.......what should I do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 am
(( Dahn : There is no other Guardians there... Only Diana is there, Diamond is in other dimension... And also she doesn't kill them... They dissapeared, And i don't think that they ARE a part of your family... O-Ones doesn't have a master.... ))

"You are going to do nothing, I will do something", Diana just leave them as she walk nowhere...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am
Windy smiled lightly."I will come if I am needed."Windy said quietly as a whisper.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 am
Pheobe stood up slowly and began a process to take away the health of the O-Clones and give it to the Guardians, but it took away her strength and she could only heal a few.

Revi began calling up more spirits and the O-clones were becoming outnumbered. But, as Revi had never trained her power, everyone, even the guardians, got attacked by the spirits.  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 am
An wind blew to Diamond as she roll her eyes to Windy... "But...I want to get back...My frien-". Diamond stopped as she hear Diana's voice calling for her... "D-Diana..." Diamond feel more to stay with Windy for some reason... She feel more free in this dimension... Nothing is disturbing you and a big silence...

"Diamond!" Diana shouted as she stopped... "No use..." Diana said as she ran back and saw Bubble... "B-Bubble!!" Diana ran to her and hug her...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 am
Nago blocks Diana's way as he wasn't finish with her.

"...........Tell me.............Can I come with you then?.........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 am
"Do you wish to return? To leave?"Windy asks silently.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 am
Bubble smiled as she hugged Diana."Where is Diamond?"
User Image

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 am
A little crystal tears come from Diamond's eyes... "I-I...Don't know... I mean...", Diamond said quietly "It is so peaceful here... I wished for a place like this...", Diamond cried... "I want to stay for awhile...I want to know how it feels to be free as a bird". A cold wind blew on Diamond

~~~~~~

"Why would you..." Diana said as she come near Nago..."Do you ever want to?" Diamond said as she leave him...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am
Windy smiled."Yes,it is so peaceful here...but it gets lonely. Wouldn't you rather be with your friends? Those who care for you?"Windy asked silently.
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 am
Nevertheless, Nago responded with his action as he nods in agreement without questions nor comments, and allows Bubble to keep the weapon he gave her.  
Revi, who was getting rather scared, helped her sister to the hole and they both went out of the transformation. The girls slowly walked back home, hoping they wouldnt be caught, for their mother thought they were crazy to say they had abilities. They agreed to try and live life as if what had happened had never happened, but they knew it would haunt their nightmares forever.  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Diamond wipe away her tears and sighed... "I want to stay awhile... I...I already know what means lonely...I want to stay here, In a peaceful place for a while..." Diamond repeated...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diana turned back to Bubble and smiled... "You've transformed!" She ran back to her as her dress flow in the air as it were long and light...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 am
"Diana!"Bubble said happily as she tried to hold back tears of happiness.
User Image

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 am
Windy continues to smile lightly. The wind dies down a bit.
"Is there something wrong with where you came from?"Windy asked as she looked at the sky.
User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games