Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 pm
((OOC: Silent is tiiiiiired. D8 So...short, sad post. Sorry.))

When the two girls got to the front, Cybil wasn't there anymore. The front desk nurse, looking frazzled and exhausted, turned and greeted them with a weary smile. "Hello, girls. Can I help you?"

It had been a hell of a day. She was glad her shift was nearly over. First the attack at the farmer's market, then the blonde girl who'd come out in a fury and suddenly had some sort of attack...

It had looked like epilepsy, but she'd never seen an epileptic fit quite like that before. She shook her head.

She'd be so happy to go home and get off her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Miranda smiled at the woman, feeling sorry for her. She looked like it had been a rough day for her. Then again, it was likely a rough day for anyone who'd had to deal with Cybil. "Did you see where Cybil went?" She asked, then clarified, "Blonde girl, about this tall, came this way, likely mad as all hell?" She figured that was description enough for anyone who had met the angry girl.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:07 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie looked up the hallway next to the nurses station as she waited with Miranda for the answer.

Though that direction so did not make sense, as it only led deeper into the hospital, a fate she was sure Cybil would avoid like the plague.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm
The nurse blinked and suddenly looked even more worried. "Oh dear. Are you with that girl?"

She was really only asking for confirmation, but she had to make sure. After all, she had to be positive, especially since this was technically confidential information.

"Are either of you a member of her family?"

If not, she'd have to call up the head nurse and talk to her about it - she hadn't been working here quite long enough to know all the ins and outs of hospital politics.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:13 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie quirked a brow and shrugged. "Oh, Cybil's here with us yes, she's fully emancipated from her parents. Miranda here is the closest thing she has to family now other than Mark, right." Elodie said looking to Miranda for confirmation. Lying through her teeth.

Then again, it wasn't like a bad lie....exactly. Or so Elodie reasoned. She'd have felt bad uttering one of those.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm
((OOC: Bah. Silent is extremely sleepy and can't think of anything to post. Even though she knows exactly where she was going with this. Well, I'll post tomorrow. Promise. In the meantime, this post is reserved - check back tomorrow and there will be a post here. <3
ETA: Posteeeeed. biggrin ))

The nurse hesitated for another minute, then decided that, hell with it, that girl would probably want to see her friends. "Yes, she came by this way. There was some discussion about signing her out, but as soon as her friend left to get her things, the poor girl had some sort of attack - doctor said it might have been an epileptic fit, but I've never seen a seizure quite like that before."

As she talked, she gestured with her hands. "So of course I had to call the doctors back out - apparently she'd just come out of the ER, so of course they had to take her right back in there to see what happened." She sighed. "It seems to have been quite a day. You girls will have to go back into the ER to find her; I don't know which room they took her to."

She seemed only a little concerned about this; why should the front desk nurse know exactly which room a patient had been rushed to, after all? They hadn't let her know yet, so she would simply have to wait until they did.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 pm
Zetao
User Image
Oooh seizures, that's not so goo... Elodie thought, but quickly thought of Cybil alone, back with the doctors, and Mark not knowing where to go, which meant, either Elodie or Miranda had to go find him and bring him to wherever...Cybil would be, which in the ER was many a place. Luckily Elodie knew most of them, which meant the division of tasks was simple in her mind.

"You go find Mark and bring him back here, I'll go find Cybil, then meet you- right here. Sound good?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm
((OOC: Came bouncing in only to realize that it's NOT me everyone's waiting on this time. XD Awesome. In that case, bumpeh.))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Fellowship bump~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:35 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Sorry peeps. Finals were killer.))

Miranda drew in a sharp breath. She had a hunch about what had really happened. She shook her head at Elodie. "No. I think I know what happened. I need to talk to Cybil ASAP. You find Mark, I'll deal with Cybil." She said, taking off and not giving Elodie a chance to argue. If Cybil had had another vision, Miranda wanted to know what it was right away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Oookay~ Elodie said and did a mental shrug, just don't get lost now." she suggested, to no one in particular, as Miranda was already long gone. Sticking her hands in her pockets and shooting the charge nurse an unperturbed smile she turned on one foot and headed off to find Mark.

Shouldn't take too long as he'd be in her old curtained off 'room', or close to it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm
((OOC: That's fine - I have an exam tomorrow. That I really should be studying for... sweatdrop ))

Mark could indeed be found in Cybil's old 'room'. He was gathering up the few things she'd had, all of which she'd left behind when she'd stalked out of the room. This basically amounted to him getting her purse and her jacket - she'd at least had the presence of mind to change back into her clothes.

Having grabbed her things, he turned around and pushed the curtain aside. He really hoped that Elodie and Miranda had managed to intercept Cybil, since otherwise he'd be having a hell of a time trying to track her down.

~

Cybil was back on a hospital bed. This time, she was lying very quietly and very still. She was deathly pale and still trembling all over from one of the most vicious headaches she'd ever had - she'd tried to push past the pain to see as much as she could, because she knew that something was happening.

It had cost her dearly. She couldn't even open her eyes against the light, and her head was screaming - and the rest of her body was hurting from when she had hit the floor so hard, giving a beating to still-healing wounds.

She still wanted to get out of here, but it was looking like that wasn't going to happen unless she actually did stab someone with an IV.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda hunted around, demanding insistently to see Cybil. Finally, she managed to get to the girl. She walked as quietly as she could, know that - if Cybil was anything like herself - she would have a headache like no other. "Cybil? Was it a vision?" She asked in a whisper, trying to to aggravate the girl's headache. But she had to know if it was a vision or a medical issue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm
Cybil cringed at the sound of a voice. "Shuttup," she mumbled at last, her voice weak and rusty. "They..." She trailed off as her headache increased. Eventually, the bite in her voice obvious - and just as obviously coming from pain - she snarled, "They haven't given me drugs yet. Stop asking me things unless you're going to give me drugs." She whimpered, pressing one hand to her forehead. "Oh God."

Shielding her eyes from the light as best she could, she opened them a slit to peer at Miranda. "Well," she breathed, "I'm not epileptic, if that's what you're asking, so there's really only one choice." Closing her eyes tightly against even the dim light of the hallway, she whispered, "I don't want to talk about it right now. I want to get out of here. Can you get me out? I think I can walk. Where's Mark? He'll get us out."

They wouldn't find anything if they scanned her, anyway, and she didn't want to be stabbed with things or questioned about her medical history. She just wanted to leave. The headache would make it impossible for her to drive, but she'd just give the keys to Mark and sleep it off while he got them home. He didn't have his license, but he was a careful driver and he knew how to handle her old piece of junk. Sort of. Kinda.

And all this thinking was just aggravating her head. She closed her eyes more tightly, but it wasn't doing any good. "Find Mark," she breathed. "He can help."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas