Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm
marcus wrestled free of hara's choke hold and fixed his long white hair chuckling "hara how many times must i tell you stop calling me my lord it makes me feel way too royal and lordy and im already enough of both of those you're my friend not my butler"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 am
marcos50
alex sighed "oh ok good i thought it was someone else , so what where you looking for in the castle ?" asked Alexander enquiringly

Yue looked puzzled. "I'm not entirely sure. A book, I think. Though why I thought it was in this room is a mystery to me." Yue could feel her mind beginning to clear. "Perhaps the most obvious place would be the library. Shall we search there, Alexander?"  

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Hara chuckled as he inhaled his cigarette, still holding on to it from the fall. He brushed his hair back "Sorry, I know. Old habits die hard my brother"

((Forgot to mention that he has super speed like before, and i forgot his other gift sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm
Alexander looked at yue then into his room "did you check my bookshelf ? check there first and then we'll look in the library" Marcus laughed "i can tell , still smoking i see , you know that thing could kill you if you were human" Marcus said chuckling  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Hara finished his cigarette and smiled "So what have I missed while I was gone? Is Nova with us and the Ghost?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm
marcos50
Alexander looked at yue then into his room "did you check my bookshelf ? check there first and then we'll look in the library" Marcus laughed "i can tell , still smoking i see , you know that thing could kill you if you were human" Marcus said chuckling

Yue scolded herself on the inside. More obvious than the library would be the bookshelf, of course! Yue nodded and strode to the bookshelf. The bookshelf was dusty and covered with cobwebs but among the debris was one solitary tome. Yue smiled. "Bingo."  

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Nova had finished the first book. She set it down and picked up a new one opeing it to the first page.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm
alex smiled as he saw yues face light up when she found the book she was looking for "so what book was it ? my collection is mostly made up of alchemy black magic and history" he said chuckling a bit  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:03 pm
marcos50
alex smiled as he saw yues face light up when she found the book she was looking for "so what book was it ? my collection is mostly made up of alchemy black magic and history" he said chuckling a bit

Yue picked up the book and started flipping through the pages. "Yes, I believe this is the one. The book is supposed to contain--," she paused, looking at the books contents in confusion. All of the pages were blank. Yue stared in disbelief. It was said to contain the spell to relieve me of my human memories. Where is the spell?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:04 pm
Yue scanned the room, searching every inch for the item she desired but came up empty.  

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games