Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Xexx chuckles softly, as they move in close, using a group of bushes as cover, the two can be overheard, talking,"This is so much fun, almost everyone who has opressed us in our lives shall fall at our feet, right Shyne." A feminine voice responds "Yes, brother, as well as those who refused us, they all shall burn." a pillar of fire blasts from her hands. Looking on General Negat looks on, "They can not be but mere children." Xexx nods his head,"Yes, I see that, General, but by the reports these children are more powerful that they should be." Shyne hears the voices faintly, "Flud, do you here that?" "What is it? Can't you see I'm about to level that tree with a blast." Xexx stepps up,"Careful how much you use, you may dehydrate yourself." Both children, jump, and the boy blast towards Xexx, but misses with out Xexx flinching,"I'm not going to hurt you, but you must give up the powers." The girl lets out a geyser of fire from beneath the bush, General Negat quickly pulls Hatira away, revealing their presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:05 am
Hatira pulled out her swords and laughed lightly, "I hate to say this'll be just too easy." Her ears twitched as she braced herself for the next attack, a water barrier going up in defense.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:02 pm
"What there are more..." Shouts the girl, as she jumps back to her brother's side,"Shall we finish this quick, and get out of here?" Flud nods, and both of them send a swirling blast of fire and water at the three standing there, Xexx refuses to flinch, a moment before the attack should make contact with Xexx a high gust of wind turnd it completely to the left," You are messing with forces beyond your control children, it will kill you, if I don't let my company do it first." "Bring it on, you got lucky with that burst of wind." remarks the cocky young man. "Hatira, would you like to sharpen your blade on them, seeing as how you didn't get toom uch fight time on our last little trek?"

(OOC: I'm setting up and RP battle, I'll control the twins, and this gives me an idea or your ability to fight another player, such as have you been taught correctly.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:09 pm
(OOC: alrighty, i'll try to be as fair as possible)

Hatira smirked lightly, "It would be my pleasure to make sure they know what they are dealing with." Hatia ran up to them, and dissappeared into a cloud of misty fog that very hard to see in, then swinging my sword there were to water blades shot out at them from the misty fog.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:29 pm
(Nice start)

Shyne duck one blade, pulling her brother with her, and catching piece of his ear in her hand. "This is sickening" she screams, her brother pulling the mist into a ball. "Trying for an Icey orb there, boy?" Asks Xexx. "I need a bit more essence of ice, but a water bomb will be helpful a little later." The two kids scramble, around, The girl blasts the ground violently in various places with out aim, in an attempt to heat the mist into thinning out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:03 am
((thanks))

Unfortunately, Hatira wasn't there anymore, but behind them. She swung her swords and they were caught off guard as she shot 2 more blades from her swords right at them and then went back into the shadows.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:25 pm
Flud looked up at the last moment,rolled from his screaming duck to his sister who fell foward and the blade nnarrowly scraped her back,"Burn the trees down, fill this place to the brim with fire." he shouted, and the ground slowly cuaght fire, burning away from Shyne getting larger. The Flud saw the fire dance in Hatira's eye and sent a blast through the limbs above her head, sending them falling towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:27 pm
Hatira rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, water pouring down over the fire and creating the misty fog again, "Fire really doesn't do much to one who can control when it dies." she said, swinging her swords again to create more blades of water and wind to appear out of nowhere.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:28 pm
**In the process had dodged the fallen tree limbs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:38 pm
(OOC: Science is so much fun)

Shyne uses the embers to force the flames up, useing the mist as a teasing to rage it higher than it was before. Holding her back with one hand uses the other to move the flames around to block the blades coming at her. Flud tosses the steam/smoke bomb to his sister who absorbs the heat from it to raise her flames, catches it and tosses it at Hatira, it hits the grown alittle short releasing an explosion of Ice shards.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:46 pm
Hatira raised an eyebrow and dodged the ice shards, sighing, "You guys are really making me bored, you have yet to impress me." she swung her wind sword, sending the combination attacks back at them, with the wind blades directly at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:38 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Thank you." Bob responds, turning his attention to the Blacksmith once again,"Where is the carring pouch for my bolts?" The black smith apollogizes, and goes to the back, bringing a large bag,"I had extra time, with no orders, I made you almost twice your order..don't worry, I only going to charge you half price for the extras." "Sir, are you trying to go out of business, giving away the most valuable sword in your shop and charging such cheap prices on these items." "Pay me and get outta here before I change my mind." Bob hands over the weight of copper and silver coins asked for and tells the elf that he'll be outside waiting.
The elf grabs his sword of the counter and sheaths it before walking outside. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asks Bob, "I don't have any predetermined destination so anywhere works for me."
"Same here.. shall we just walk, and see where we end up?"
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:03 pm
Shyne takes a wind cut to her arm, a chunk of scales and skin hit the ground, Flud becomes enraged, and the sky becomes black. Xexx's eyes bug out knowing what is about to happen,"General, get Hatira, take her somewhere, she is now going to want to be here too much longer." General Negat acts quickly, knowing not to disobey an order. General Negat grabs her just as Rain begins to fall," Amazing, Boy, You're able to invoke the Wrath of the Water God, surprising, at such a young age, such mastery of the skills." The Thunders rolls and the Lightning Strikes as General Negat zooms off, the storm either growing larger or following them, not sure which, but staying on their heels.

(OOC:Sorry, I felt that this was going nowhere.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:15 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Thank you." Bob responds, turning his attention to the Blacksmith once again,"Where is the carring pouch for my bolts?" The black smith apollogizes, and goes to the back, bringing a large bag,"I had extra time, with no orders, I made you almost twice your order..don't worry, I only going to charge you half price for the extras." "Sir, are you trying to go out of business, giving away the most valuable sword in your shop and charging such cheap prices on these items." "Pay me and get outta here before I change my mind." Bob hands over the weight of copper and silver coins asked for and tells the elf that he'll be outside waiting.
The elf grabs his sword of the counter and sheaths it before walking outside. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asks Bob, "I don't have any predetermined destination so anywhere works for me."
"Same here.. shall we just walk, and see where we end up?"
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.
"ok, you lead the way, I don't really no the directions."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:21 pm
((OOC: xd lol, do what you must))

Hatira did a little 'oof' as she was dragged away but did not put up a struggle. She was not about to face her maker right now, but she did mutter lightly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games