Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:35 pm
((hey, if anyone wants to make another Disciplinary Committee member, go ahead. As much as he likes to think so, Alex isn't a one man army. The prefects don't need ugly jellyroll pompadour haircuts either if any gets what I'm talking about. There are female prefects as well. It's not male exclusive))

Dr. Stanfield knew about Avery's sensory powers as well, so he tried to reach her with thought. Well, the Disciplinary Committee wasn't so bad until Alex Redstone became leader. Now they think they own the school he said with a bit of a mental sigh.

Spencer walked into the library. He wanted to kill time before heading to his dorm. He had some homework to finish anyway.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm
(lol sensory is extended to general feelings I think, but she might get the implication.)

Avery suggested the girl go photocopy the sheet and then got started reviewing the old material like everyone else. She remembered some of it, but just knew a trick question somewhere would mess her up. And once that ball started rolling, it usually succeeded in frazzling enough to tank her for the rest of the test.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm
"I wish I had last year's notes..." Michishige said reluctantly. "On second thought..." He dug through his binder to find a review sheet from last year. "Aha!" he said in satisfaction. "Does this help at all?" he asked showing the sheet to everyone in the group.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm
"Avery peered at the sheet and nodded. I think that's from a unit close to the end, we should go photocopy that too. I"ll do it if you want."
Avery stood and reached out.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Spencer saw a group sitting around and studying. "Do you mind if I sit in with you guys?" he asked. He hoped that the students wouldn't automatically hate him for being some rich kid from an oil tycoon family.

Dr. Stanfield went and got his textbook, took it to the librarian, then left after waving goodbye to Avery and the group she was with. The doctor was a well like man on campus.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:51 pm
"Nah, I'll go photocopy it. Thanks anyways." Michishige stood up and walked over to the photocopier. He then realized he didn't know how many copies to make. "Uh... Avery? How many copies should I make?"  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm
(Major Side tracking!)

Ali was wondering between big shelves in a fairly dark room. She'd gone down some stairs a while ago and got lost after! She couldn't find her way back, or a light and she was hungry, and she wanted her brother. About to let her tears overwhelm her the little girl passed by one more bookcase before slumping to the floor to cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It didn't take long for something to hear the small child though, and through some odd twist of air the sound of the unhappy child carried over and down the next staircase, to the dark corner where Zaias slept....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Zaias rolled over as he heard the faint sniffling. He'd heard all sorts of odd sounds in this place. Sometimes dreamt he felt stuff too. This time though the sound didn't fade into nothing. Annoyed he got up to go search it out. Not needing to take a weapon with him, as his Ira supplied him with more than enough ammo in the form of shelved books.
Quietly slipping up the stairs he snuck between the shelves. quickly ascertaining that it was a real kid crying. Though..that made no sense, as no teenager he'd ever heard cried like a baby. Well...not without reason.
Floating up a shelf of books Zaias prepared for anything when he turned the corner to find....
"Aligator???! What are you doing here!?" The books dropped to the ground and then were quickly swept up and jammed back onto their shelf as Alice got up off the floor to hug her brother with a big shout of
"ZAIAS!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm
(Lol all that typing and I forgot to make Avery speak rolleyes )

Avery sat back down and looked over as Spencer arrived. "Sure" she said, and turned back to Shige as he asked his question.

"Uhh," Avery did a quick headcount. " About 12?" she asked questioningly, looking at Spencer to see if he wanted in. "Or do 14, an extra is always a good idea."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 pm
"Sure, I'll take a copy" Spencer said as he slid his bag off his shoulder and sat down.

((what subject are they covering?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm
"Oh, alrighty, thanks," He ran the photocopier and made 14 copies of the paper. He grabbed the papers and distributed them throughout the group. "I hope this paper helps," he said with an unsure smile.

((math))  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:17 pm
(Math, they have a really creepy teacher ((especially if you're a girl/sensory student.)) and he'll assign detention if you get a mark he doesn't like. You don't want his detentions. He's potentially evil. )

Avery nodded at Shige and slid her notebook over so Spencer could see what they were working on.

Meanwhile.....

"Ali, what're you doing here?!" Zaias asked the little girl, pulling her back a little so he could check her over, before scooping her up.

"I ran away frum mummy and dad. They made us move and didn't tell you! Plus...they were being mean. Zaias I'm hungry." She added, knowing her brother would dwell on the 'being mean' part as always.

Sighing Zaias hitched his little sister on his hip as he was so used to doing. "Well...I can get you some dinner. But you should stay here okay? I'll show you where I sleep and you can take a nap while I go out okay?" Zaias asked hoping against hope that this would work out okay, and thinking of his buddies out on the street. What they would do if they found out about Ali.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:17 pm
((ok))

Spencer took the paper and looked it over. He hated math and wished it wasn't a mandatory class. However, even if it wasn't he was pretty sure his family would want him to do it as it would help serve business purposes. It was always about the family business. Spencer shrugged that thought out of his head and went back to reading the math work.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm
"So guys, is there anything that really needs clarification? Cause I'm pretty much good when it comes to knowing this stuff." Michishige said, bored since he already knew all of what was on the review notes. He really never did see a point in reviewing if you already knew something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 pm
"Uhm, can you show me how to do this one? " Avery asked, somewhat relieved when a few others piped up asking to see the same one.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay sure!"
Ali agreed with a big smile, just glad her plan had worked. She'd been really afraid all day and now she was even going to get food!

Zaias led her down to his cot and after tucking her in and taking her order left for the 209 to grab her some food.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm
"Yea, no problem." Michishige said, glad he could help someone. "Oh, it's just a simple algebra problem." Michishige smiled. He loved algebra. he wrote the problem out on a clean sheet of paper, simplifying the algebraic expression while explaining it step by step (Don't wanna go into specifics, a rather long problem I'm thinking of XD), and he ended up with a clean answer of 32.483. "Oops, next time I should use a calculator. Lemme check that." He entered the problem on the calculator he brought along with him, only to find out he was correct. "Well, there ya go! Did you understand it?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games