Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Emily shrugged at Shawn's question. "Okay...I guess. It's still hard to think about him. Knowing I'll never hear his voice again really hurts." She was starting to get tears in her eyes again and closed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 pm
"hmmmm i see..............Jenkins" the butler appeared before him within seconds mmmmyes sir?" "please inform our guests again that we have business to attend to downstairs "ofcourse" he left up the stairs and appeared before the young couple "the master insists that you make you way to the living room with great haste for their are important matters to discuss"

yoshi walked through the town taking note of the many he stares he got from passer by. from their whispered he put together that it wasn't natural to carry around katanas in public. as he continued down the street two cops rushed up to him "allright buddy let us see those swords. you know its illegal to carry around weapons without a permit" he walked up to them and patted them on their shoulders pressing into their chi points "calm down officers im not going to hurt anybody" suddenly they both seized up and fell over temporarily paralyzed. by the time they regained muscle control Yoshi was long gone  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm
Shawn placed his hand against her cheek, trying to calm her. He was about to say something when he was cut off by Jenkins. "Ugh sure, here we come." He said getting up and taking Emily by the hand as they made their way to Desmund.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Emily followed Jenkins, holding Shawn's hand. It comforted her a little to know that he was here and wasn't going to leave. If he had left when he wanted to she didn't think she would be doing as well as she was.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Desmund looked up seeing Emily and Shawn arrive "nice of you to join us" he wondered if they would question his sudden leap in age but figured they would ask if they cared to know "Jenkins bring us some tea. and sit down you two make yourselves comfortable" after a few seconds Jenkins arrived with a tray full of tea and handed it to everyone, well Desmund's wasn't actually tea it was thin blood but still all the same, Desmund took a large sip and licked his lips before continuing "now as soon as everyone is situated i have some rather......unsettling news"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Shawn sat down letting go of Emilys hand. He hadn't said much to Desmund, he hardly recognized him due to the change in his appearance. He crossed his left leg over his right and leaned back in his seat. His head pounded and he leaned his head on his left fist's knuckles in rather regal manner. "You look different, new hair cut." Shanwn said joking. "So what's up, what did you want to talk to us about?"  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Desmund chuckled slightly at the joke but his eyes quickly became serious "well i'm sure by now you guys are familiar with the Akira getsuga clan yes? well my servants have reported and increase in their activity here in America, something to look out for of course, but whats worse are that rumors are spreading that Yoshi Metsuga has personally come to America. now if these are true im sure its not hard to fathom what he wants am i right?" he looked over at Emily and then back to Shawn

Yoshi finally arrived at his destination, the home Vance had been given as his base of operations. he walked inside and began inspecting the room. everything was in order save for the sheets of the bed which were thrown across the floor "hmmmmm looks like he didn't bring any of their clothing home with him, finding their scent will be difficult"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm
Emily put her head in her hands. "I can't do this. Some one else will die, and it will be all my fault." She looked up, not really looking at any of them. "I'm going to turn myself in. That's the only way no one will die." Well, I might.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Desmund sighed "im sorry but the damage has been done, no amount of self sacrifice is going to help now, werewolves.......no all species love war and violence, if not on the surface then buried deep down. and when something like this happens the only thing anyone wants to do is fight. the point now is to survive and wait for everyone to cool down, maybe after a year or two of fighting everyone will be satisfied enough to make peace but right now it looks grim. so don't waste time by throwing your life away right now everyone in japan and Britain hates America for betraying them, and of course the American werewolves hate akira getsuga for killing their leader. soon everyone will turn to you as the cause of this and maybe then you can sacrifice yourself but right now thats all the basis they have for this conflict" Desmund put his cup down and sighed "im sorry but for saftey you two wont be allowed to return home or to your school. all of your possession will have to be destroyed to prevent your scent from being found. that at least needs to be accounted for now"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 am
Shawn grabbed Emily's hand tightly. "Get a grip over yourself, you as the new Head of Rosencrest need to level your head Emily. I'm here for you, we'll get through this." He said trying to reassure her. His gaze met Desmund. "My personal belongings are at my home, its secluded enough and well guarded even a leader of a pack wouldn't dare assault the home of the leader of the american hunters." He looked at Emily then back at Desmund. "There's nothing left of Rosencrest Manor so she's covered as well." Then he thought about it. "s**t, Toni if your leader is here then if he finds you with us your gonna be marked as a traitor." Shawn said with genuine concern.

(Britain wolf leader just created, and Yoshi shouldn't have contact with them until atleast three days, also tonight is then night of the full moon so keep checking the time)  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 am
Emily squeezed Shawn's hand as her gaze dropped to the floor. She hadn't even thought about that. She was the Head of Rosencrest. When Shawn mentioned Toni being marked as a traitor Emily looked up at her. She didn't want Toni to get hurt any worse than she already had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:04 am
"Emily don't forget tonights a full moon." He said trying to gain her attention. "We still have to prepare for that." He said with a soft smile. He knew if they could get through the 'change' then the threat of him betraying them to the hunters would vanish. Why..how could he turn on them now that he turned his back on everything he valued as a human. Shawn reached into his pocket and opened his phone, he had a picture of his family in it, he scrolled over to the next one was picture of him and Emily together. He knew he made the right choice.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 am
Emily looked at him and smiled. "I know. Are you sure about this? There really is no going back." Like she had to say that again. She knew he knew that. She was just worried he would regret changing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am
"Whats to miss? I spent seven-teem years of my life with them. I want to spend the rest of it with you." He said gripping her hand even tighter. He smiled to let her know he wasn't changing his mind. He looked over at Desmund. "How did you know about all of this."  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:57 pm
"well naturally i have a vested intrest in the affairs of the super natural sort. I've been watching and keeping track of the events until now. the rest i've gathered from common sense.....and my godly omnipotence" he smiled and walked up to the window looking out over his estate "you say the mansion is destroyed? well that's still a danger in of itself. its easier to raid a destroy castle than a stable one, ill send some servants to despose of anything, if you want i can put in a word to keep a few valuables but know that everything cant be kept, to risky" he looked over at Toni and smiled "your a member of akira getsuga huh? interesting, and trust me Emily your wrong.....Toni isn't a traitor, but a hostage. we can get pretty far with her in our hands"

Yoshi sat in the dark room going through vance's things he had left there. the eye patched messenger wolf appeared in the window sill awaiting orders "go to the rosencrest mansion and find anything useful make sure not to get the wrong scent" "of course master" the wolf silently dissapeared leaving Yoshi to continue on with his task.

a few towns over a young couple walked through the street holding onto each other affectionately. silently in the night two members of Yoshi's squad tracked their movements from the bushes. the young couple could smell their scent but shook it off thinking them to be friendly . as they turned the corner the akira getsuga pounced their prey quickly tearing away the mans throat. the woman reverted to her wolf form and tried to get away but was no match for the professional assassins that descended apon her and snuffed out her life aswell

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games