Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm
Serrinia looked at all the chaos and walked towar Eragon with Dante right behind her. "what did you say?" she asked him with a frown.
he shrugged. "just what you told me.." he said with a small smile.
she groaned a little but nodded. "i understand, but she's a demon, and one of a really high class."
"and if she's the last of the crystal winged family, she is a rare kind and if legend is correct.." he trailed off. "and Ami's parents knew wouldn't they try to kill her?" he stated bluntly.

Serrinia sighed and looked again at the crowd. "looks like everyone has a secret.."
"why not show yours?" Eragon asked a little loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
:::::~Tsubasa Souhma~:::::

"I don't know what's going on between you two, but from what I learned, it's about your heart not your looks." Tsubasa said cheerfully.  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Ven hated her wings...They would only come once in a blue moon...they were also the reason her mother died.-ven looked ami straight in the eye and a small tear shed down her face. Ven quickly wiped it away and tried to smile like she always did-  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm
-Ven smiled as another tear came down her cheek. A bright flash of light came and a few seconds after ven was normal and lying on the ground-  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm
while she held Ven, Ami had a heavy feeling in her chest, like a ton barbell was attached to her, she collapsed. she couldn't breathe, and couldn't open her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

"Wooow." Tsubasa said staring at Ven. She chuckled a little. "For me it's tempting to poke Ven with a stick." she said. "Heey Ami. I've got a origami bunny in my pocket. Want it? I don't like it." Tsubasa took out a perfectly folded origami bunny.  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Dante layed back a little with a sigh as serrinia yelled at his brother, and with all good reason... she was of the rarest kind of winged people ever, and now almost completly extinct except for serrinia, why would she take a chance?

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?! RISK MY LIFE?! I COULD DIE DO YOU REMEMBER?! I'D RATHER KEEP IT A SECRET THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" she screamed at Eragon who seemed to not put up a fight as she raved.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm
-Ven awoke the minute ami collapsed- "Ami!" she yelled, and strips of paper began to peel off ven's face.The paper landed on ami, and glowed a soft blue light..."I hope my healing works..." ven said softly, while looking at ami.User Image  

oh june

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm
The Ninja Waffle
while she held Ven, Ami had a heavy feeling in her chest, like a ton barbell was attached to her, she collapsed. she couldn't breathe, and couldn't open her eyes.

User Image

"OH WHAT THE!!" Tsubasa shouted. "TWO PEOPLE COLLAPSED GIVE ME A BREAK!" "WHERE'S MY CELL PHONE?!?! I FORGOT REALLY?!?!" "Oh boy..." After her panic session she carried both of them to the nurse. "Heavy...so...heavy.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Ven looked at everyone...serrinia who was screaming, tsubasa doesn't know whats going on...Everyone is confused she thought as she healed ami.  

oh june

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm
((Im really slow @ typing =_=))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm
Eragon looked at Ami with shock and immediatly ran toward her, looking at Ven. "is she gonna be alright?" he asked as Serrinia and Dante walked over with fear on their faces  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm
"Take..me..into..the..hallway..to the...nurse." she managed to say, she was wincing with pain and she was turning black. Oh, no! Please god not again! I can't go back into that room!! she felt a pulling on her back, NO!! This can't be happining!!! she winced again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:26 pm
"I think she'll make it through...but before she was in a critical state" ven said as she continued to heal ami."I think she'll wake up soon."  

oh june

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

"Really?! Yaaaay! Doctor Ven to the rescue!" Tsubasa said cheerfully  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games