Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:16 pm
*sits up and asks one of the waiters to bring her a strawberry-banana smoothie. Getting her drink, she takes a drink and lays back down*

*was disappointed that Thistle wasn't there, but he did find another pony there, this one with a rainbow mane. She's asleep, so he goes to play on his own while he waits for her to wake up*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 pm
*Rivonu walks in to Aqua Springs with a large bag*

Niji! Niiiji!

*she goes over to the pet area to see Niji sleeping like a baby*

Aww! There's my Niji! ^^

*She sets the bag next to Niji*

Well at least she's quiet

*and with a smile on her face she walks to the bar to get her a drink but when she walks over she sees a girl that she saw once before*

Hey isn't that the girl I saw at Amy's B-day party?

*she walks over to the lady and sits in the lawn chair next to her*

Why hello there madam' ^^ are you a friend of Amy?  

Rivonu

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 pm
((wasn't at the bar, I'm in a lounge chair. I guess she could be near the bar, though.))

Hmm? *looking up, sees a girl sitting at the bar talking to her* Oh, hello. Yeah, I'm a friend of Amy. I'm Kits. I actually help her run this place. ^_^

*fell asleep while floating in the pool*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm
(noted and edited xp )

Ohh you were the girl that Amy was talking about

*she holds out her left hand*

My name's Rivonu, I'm a friend of Amy's ^^  

Rivonu

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm
*shakes Rivonu's hand* It's nice to meet you, Rivonu. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Amy, Karrie, Velcore and Thistle all walked into Aqua Springs. They had stopped by Amy's house so that she could brush her teeth. She had taken a shower at Karrie's house and trasfigured a new change of clothes. She loved her power. They had also picked up her owl. They had only been there for about 5 minutes.

She also felt quite a bit more alert. It had been the first night of sleep she had had in days. She didn't know why she was able to sleep at Karrie's, but she wasn't complaining.

Thistle squeaked and went over to the pet area quickly. Amy stood by Karrie and waited to see what he wanted to do, though she did suggest something.

"Do you want to go play some games?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm
*Sees Kits and flies over to the pet area just behind Thistle to see if she brought any of her pets*

*before he can answer Amy, he gets a text from Dame*

dame's Text to Karrie
Hey honey! Sorry it took me so long to respond. We're not supposed to use our cells at work. That is wonderful news!! I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts. -sending virtual hugs- Keep me posted and if you need anything. I'm here, k?

*sends a quick response*

text from Karrie to Dame
It's all right. I'll let you know when I hear anything else. Thanks.

*puts his phone away and looks back at Amy* Actually, a smoothie sounds really good right now. *gives her a small smile*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm
Amy saw Karrie get a text and immediately became worried. But when he looked up at her and smiled slightly, she breathed slightly in relief.

"Oh.. okay. Let's head over to the section behind the pool, then."

As they walked over there, she glanced at Karrie and spoke softly. "Was that more news on your family? Is everything going well, still?"

Thistle jumped quickly into the pool area and squeaked in relief. Cool water!!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm
Sorry, I'd stay and chat, but I need to go home and feed my pets. *gets up and walks over to Amy and Karrie, hugging Karrie and leaning up to kiss his cheek* Hey. I got a call this morning from Niiki. He said his dad was calling you, so I guess you've heard the update already. Sorry I can't stay, but I'm tired, and want to go spend some time with my pets. *gives Amy a quick hug, then walks over to the pet area, calling for Smok*

*squeaks sadly at Thistle when she jumps into the pool. He'd wanted to play with her tonight. Then he hears Kits and knows it's time to go home anyway. He waves a paw at Thistle, nuzzles Velcore, then flies out to Kits*

*pets her baby dragon, then they go home*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm
Niji wakes up from her slumber

meep meep

Niji walks over to the pool area and sees Rivonu

MEEP!

Without warning Niji pounces on Rivonu, knocking her and the lounge chair over

Heel girl heel!

Rivonu yells to Niji but she ignores her and continues to lick her face

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm
Sounds good to me. *walks with Amy* No, that was Dame. I texted her a few hours ago to tell her about the update I got.

*smiles and hugs Kits back when she comes up to them* It's all right Kits, I understand.

*stares at the pony who tackled Rivonu* That's not Thistle... confused Are you all right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:25 pm
When Amy heard Karrie say that he was texting Dame, she simply pushed it to the back of her mind so that she wouldn't get upset about it again.... not right now, anyway.

She smiled at Kits and hugged her back. She waved goodbye as she left. As she watched her leave, though, she saw Rivonu's little pony tackle her and knock her and the chair over. Well that seemed very similar to Thistle.

Amy jumped up from the bar and ran over to Rivonu. She moved the chair away and started to help her stand.

"Are you okay Rivonu?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Thistle squeaked sadly as she saw Smok wave goodbye to her and leave. She hadn't seen Smok there before! She had just really wanted to go in the pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm
*Rivonu grabs Niji and sits up*

Yea i'm fine. I didn't know this pony had that much strength

Mep Mep!

Oh yea Carrie have you my lovely pony her name is Niji

*Niji looks over to Karrie*

Meep Meep

*Neji wiggles one of her hooves*

I think she's saying hi ^^  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm
Amy laughed softly and nodded to Niji. "Well I'm glad you're okay then, Rivonu. And hello, Niji."

She went back over to set by Karrie and ordered her strawberry banana smoothie in a coconut.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games