Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 am
Chron grinned a little as he thought Akihime would bring up her Visored powers sooner or later. He thought that she would as the Jedi were going to come up with a way to get into the Sith's territory, but they have not been successful at making a way.

"Well sis I thought you wanted to keep that a secret. Ah well, I knew this was going to happen. So lets take the fight to the Arrancars!" Kenzo said as he readied himself for teleportation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 pm
"I did want to keep it a secret. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I hope you all won't judge me too harshly for accepting a Hollow's power. It wasn't exactly an easy choice to make...become one with a Hollow and live, or be consumed by the Hollow and die." Akihime's voice echoed strangely in the open air, and her spiritual pressure was every bit as heavy, stifling, and overbearing as that of the Arrancar. She raised a hand and began the incantation to open the Garganta once more.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm
Kaizeloye angled the mirror in his hand differently every so often, still confused at how Higlark could have mistaken him for another Arrancar. He could see where there were major changes, though. He looked like a human, though his eyes were the same color as before, some remains of his mask over his right, red eye and a tribal marking on his yellow-orange left. His skin had an ash-like pallor and his hair, a maroon shade, tickled the back of his neck. "I guess Higlark isn't blind, then." Kaizeloye muttered to himself, tugging at the scratchy robes he wasn't yet accustomed to wearing. "But I won't tell him that."

"Please don't say that, Captain Harada." Maria said, shaking a little bit at the mention of Vasto Lordes. "You might jinx it..."

"Well, as long as you're on our side, Akihime, I don't think that'll be a problem." Kousuke chuckled cheerfully, blowing a stray bang out of his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Akihime abruptly slammed the proverbial door shut. She didsmissed her Hollow mask in a bluish flash of spiritual energy.
"I'm sorry, everyone. But we're not ready just yet. We all have different styles of fighting, and we each have our own set of strengths and weaknesses...but we're gonna have to learn to use them together, or we'll all die one-by-one in Hueco Mundo." Daisuke nodded his agreement.
"Well, then...shall we get started, first thing tomorrow? We can't afford to lose time, but we're no good to anyone without proper rest," he said as he thumbed his zanpakuto's pommel.

Drekovec flashed his most apparently sincere smile at Allie as she continued to train under him. He cheerfully admonished and encouraged her, in stark contrast to the ruthless training he gave his Arrancar. She had already learned to master her Hollowfication, gaining the ability to wear the mask for hours at a time, instead of minutes. The concentrated nature of Hueco Mundo's spiritual power flow aided her in this mastery. Soon, very soon, you will be ready.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm
"Well advised. We'll all rest for a few days, as long as everyone needs." We CANNOT afford to lose this fight." Ryuusha walked back to his quarters, thinking of ways to quell his boredom for the next week or so, or however long was required  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm
One by one, Soul Reapers and Quincies wandered out of the Rukon district's battlefield and back into Sereitei, to turn in for the evening. The night passed in Soul Society quietly and without incident, but the night in Hueco Mundo was alive and vibrant as the Hollows began to stir. Drekovec and Allie clashed powerfully, and their spiritual pressure brought Menos of all classes to emerge from their dank, slimy holes to watch and roar their support. As the two finished their battle, Drekovec resealed Odio Desenfrenado and began to clap his hands enthusiastically. The Arrancar soon joined in. He called his favorites among them together into the inner circle of his grim , skeletal palace. He flashed a wide congratulatory smile, and motioned for a lesser Hollow to begin the ceremony.

((Okay, can we get everyone's good guys to pair up for training battles? And can we ensure that we're not putting our characters against more of our characters? xd It'll be easier to involve everyone if we do that.))

Akihime stretched and yawned widely as she strolled out onto the cobblestone path around her apartments. The stone's coldness stung her feet and the morning wind did the same to her arms and legs, so she quickly ran back inside to dress herself. She was about to throw on her torn desert survival garb, like normal, but decided that the outfit was no longer relevant. She emerged into the still-awakening Sereitei in full Quincy combat robes, a loose, split and white cassock adorned with blue crosses and stripes. She tied her hair back, and reached up to knock on Kousuke's door.

Meanwhile, Daisuke was searching around the Quincy twins' apartments for Kenzo, with the intention of training against him. He had already fought extensively alongside Akihime numerous times, and he felt quite comfortable doing so. He would also train against Ryuusha, if there was time. Daisuke felt that it was of paramount importance that they learn to fight as a team, so he sought to learn everyone's combat style.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 am
((well it looks like my internet is back to its ol stupid self its starting to get really bad during night time for some reason like its allergic to the moon but i guess i wont be as active at night as i used to be so dont get too far without me kay))

"Frickin newcomer stealing more attention from the master. It is like I don't exist at all. I hope in the next battle both her and
Kaizeloye meet their end." Higlark muttered to himself as he watched Allie and Drekovec train.

Grensho grinned as he watched Allie and Drekovec train thinking 'Well we got one more on our side, that stupid girl doesn't know that master is controlling her.'He then went out onto one of the balconies and started training for the next battle.

Chron rose his eyelids as the sun creeped in through the window. He opened the door and breathed in the morning air thinking that it was a beautiful day. He then wondered who he was going to train with he then figured that whoever did not have a training partner he would just train with them.

Kenzo walked out and saw the morning sun thinking it was beautiful. He started walking around the the gardens when he saw Diasuke walking towards him. "Morning Diasuke." He said in a cheerful voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm
Ryuusha woke up kinda groggy but refreshed. Sokudo was laying in its usual spot. Ryuusha dressed in his combat-tailored captain's uniform. Instead of hanging freely, the captain's jacket was more like a jacket that hung just above the thighs, and could be fastened in the front to lessen drag. A few tears still riddle the jacket. He then picked up sokudo, strapped it to his hip, then walked outside. He walked tp the battle site and waited for everyone else  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 pm
((I bet it didn't like your nocturnal-ness, Blue, lol.))

"Sounds like you're a bit jealous, Larkie. Like a human." Kaizeloye said, who was standing behind him and had heard his muttering. He patted him on the shoulder encouragingly with a smile. "But who knows, maybe the next battle will be our last."

Kouske leaned back in his chair and reached his arms up to his office's ceiling, hearing small pops from his shoulders. He'd gotten up early so he could try to get some of the paperwork stacked on his desk before finding someone to train with, but he just didn't want to do it. However, he sighed and looked down at it, popping a pink candy into his mouth. Mitsubishi would practically shove the papers down his throat if he didn't reduce the pile.

Maria didn't know who she was going to train with. So she wandered slowly around until she found herself at one of the many open spaces used for battle. Spotting Ryuusha, she waved at the Captain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 pm
Ryuusha caught Maria waving him down. Walking over to her, he palmed his zanpakuto."I suppose you wish to train? Well, make good use of it. It may be our last chance before going to Hueco Mundo."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm
With the entirety of Drekovec's army gathered before him, his Arrancar at the forefront, Drekovec raised his voice and called aloud to the murmuring crowds of Hollows.
"Silence! Be silent, my friends! For tonight we have before us the honored Hollows who have broken their bonds, to become something more! We have taken back that which the Soul Reapers stole from us...our humanity!" His voice echoed out unnaturally across Hueco Mundo, and was met with howls of delight as he finished his preamble. He held up a hand to silence the masses once more.
"My Arrancar! Step forward, you who have lost your mask!" A solemn moment passed as Drekovec stepped forward to meet them ceremoniously. He placed two fingers on Kaizeloye's forearm, near the elbow of his right arm. A tattoo, a stylized numeral 2, appeared where Drekovec's fingers touched the young Arrancar's skin.
He stepped slowly over to Higlark, and touched the Arrancar's chest near the collar, and created a mark for the numeral 3. Grensho received a 4 on the side of his neck. Diego, a 5 between his shoulder blades. On the back of Estrella's left hand, Drekovec placed a 6. And on Bronwyn's right hip there was a 7.
Finally, Drekovec approached Allie and etched a numeral 1 on her left cheek, under her eye. Though she was not an Arrancar, she was possibly the most vital of his assets.

Akihime let herself into Kousuke's office, but was mildly surprised when she didn't hear or see him. She reached out with her keen Quincy senses, and found that he was, in fact, there. Behind a mountain of unfiled papers sat Kousuke.
"Captain Suzuki!" she called.

"It is, isn't it? Shame such a pleasant day must be darkened by our mission. Well, are you looking to train today?" Daisuke said as he wandered over to Kenzo.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm
((I'll wait for the others to hop on before I do something with my Arrancar.))

"Uh, over here!" Kousuke jumped in his seat when Akihime spoke, not realizing someone had come into the room. Then again, he couldn't see the door. He reached forward and tried to scoot some of the barrier away, only succeeding in creating a mini avalanche down the side of his desk. "Sorry it's such a mess..." He apologized with an embarrassed chuckle. "I haven't been here for a few months so it tends to pile up."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am
"I see," Akihime said with a stifled giggle. "Well, are you up to procrastinating a bit more? I need someone to spar with." She couldn't quite place it, but there was something unsettlingly familiar about the Captain. He felt warm and friendly...and Akihime assumed it was his nature and everyone got that impression from him. But the more she thought about it, the more Akihime began to feel that there was a bit more to the story than that.
"Well, come on!"

"You, my most honored servants, shall become my sword. Therefore, you are now the Espada!"
Drekovec boomed as the field erupted in cheers. As the roar died down again, he spoke once more.
"Our time is upon us! We cannot help what we are!" More cheers and hoots of agreement nearly drowned him out.
"We didn't ask for this! We never wanted to become Hollows! But the Soul Reapers have constantly oppressed us for no other reason than our natures being different from one another. How long must we suffer a wrath we have not warranted? No more, I say! The ancient Sith art has given us countless dark gifts to use against our enemies. We shall have vengeance. We shall be free!" The roars and hysterical laughter came again, making as much noise as ten waterfalls struggling against one another to fill one massive lake. Not waiting for Heuco Mundo's silence, Drekovec screamed aloud.
"The Soul Reapers pushed us away! Rejected us! But it was the Quincy who continued to chase us, even to our home. They would have killed every last one of us! For that, their end was well-deserved!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm
Kaizeloye cheered as loud as all the other Hollows and every bit as enthusiastically as them. But he was also carefully studying the other Arrancars' reactions to Drekovec's encouraging speech. They all had inner motives, though he only knew enough of Higlark's to tell he was jealous of most things standing in his way. Grensho, he wasn't sure about, though he gave a genuine impression. And the other Arrancar, along with Allie, he couldn't tell. Still he showed no outward curiosity. It wouldn't do to be struck down by the stronger Hollows when he was only a fledgling.

"Give me a second." Kousuke said, glancing distractedly around. He crouched to look under his desk for something until something clicked in his mind, and he dove back into the paperwork, dragging his zanpakuto out from the mass. The paper had slowly slid over it, concealing the sword while he'd worked un-noticing of it. "Maybe I should burn it all and be done with it." Kousuke mumbled to himself. He hopped over the small lump on the floor as he made his way to Akihime, moving some aside with his foot. "Alright, lead the way then," He said to the Quincy with a gesture. "We'd better leave quickly before someone spots me disappearing."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm
"...and the Soul Reapers shall meet the same fate. All we ever asked for...was the right to exist. And they have denied us such. With this, we shall become the victors!" Drekovec raised his spiritual pressure and activated the ancient Sith mechanisms he had buried beneath his palace. The palace itself grunted and growled as it was freed from the sands below, and a massive airship was soon revealed. It was basically a large floating sphere, covered in Sith characters and etchings. Drekovec's spiritual pressure alone powered the beastly devices within. The large palace was apparently only one small part of the much larger creation Drekovec had been hiding and saving for an opportune moment such as this.
"This is the Shinohoshi! And this will win our war!" Amid more cries of delight from the lesser Hollows below, Drekovec lead his Espada into the ship.

Akihime nodded enthusiastically as they left Sereitei to find a place to spar. She felt numerous spikes in her allies' spiritual pressure, as they began their training as well. She ignited a Seele Schneider, and invited Captain Suzuki to release his zanpakuto. "So, what's on your mind, Captain? Does my mask make you nervous? You seem quite bothered when I'm around you. I wondered what the reasoning was for this."  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff