Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 pm
"Alright." Akila smiled a little at him, and added, "The tunnels...how were the tunnels made?" She blushed a little, embarrassed at her jumping from subject to subject. She brought down her hand as if just realising it was on the collar and looked around the halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Markus chuckled as he realized what she was talking about. "Water erosion is my guess." He laid, pushing aside a curtain and leading her into his room. It was simple, with a bed, a desk and chair, small bedside table, and a trunk to hold things. "There. Now no one will bother us. Come look at this though." He put his hand on the wall, running over the smooth grooves in the wall. "See? They look like the grooves that often found beside rivers and such. So I believe these tunnels were created by water over the centuries."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 pm
Akila looked at the wall, "You don't think there was an underground river, do you?" she asked curiously, and looked around, "Nice and homey." She joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

"I think there might have been. I think it's gone though. Only tiny puddles and streams seem to be left down here." Markus answered with a shrug. He'd never found a river here, but that didn't mean there wasn't one. He grinned sheepishly at her joke. "So it's not exactly the palace, alright? We're not very rich. Most of it is donations, old stuff people don't need. We don't take what people need."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm
"Good." Akila chirped with a light giggle. Something she hadn't done for such a long time. Turning, she went over to sit on the edge of his bed and looked up, "It's nice here, though." As if trying to just get over the obviously touchy subject it was, she asked, "So, what have I missed,,,while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Markus pulled the chair away from the desk, sitting in it backwards. He rested his arms across the back of the chair, looking at Akila. "I'm sure you could see most of what you missed." He said quietly. "Murderers, thieves, and their like run free while innocent folk suffer from suddenly high taxes. Children starve because prices go up so high that most can' afford. Most of what's grown goes straight to the king, anyways. All around, it's not a pretty picture."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 pm
Akila's smile left and she looked to the floor, stony faced, and said, "I want to help. Aleera said I could become part of the rebellion, but I feel like the only thing I'm doing is helping his cause, and if I don't..." She gulped, not about to let herself break down in front of Markus.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

Markus sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why am I not surprised to find Aleera did something like that?" He asked himself, then looked to Akila. "You do realize, that as the one closest to that b*****d, you would be one of the first to be punished if he got wind of spies in his castle?" He asked, trying to subtly persuade her to give it up. He had no idea if it would work. She'd changed since they were children. But he still didn't want to see her hurt.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:54 pm
"of coarse I realise that." She looked up, "I get punished anyway...there would just be a reason for it, that time." She rolled her eyes a little at the truth to it, and the pale scars that almost matched her pale skin would seem to stick out. Marking her cheek and multiple places on her neck and arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image

Markus when cold at the sight of the pale scars. He was at Akila's side in an instant, touching her cheek lightly. "He did this to you? Over nothing?" He asked, his voice cold.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm
"Yes." She gulped, but instead of breaking down, she pulled on a stubborn face, "But I'm fine, and I want to help." She insisted, looking him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Markus had to close his eyes for a moment, controlling his temper. He didn't want Akila to see the vicious temper he'd developed since starting the rebellion. "Fine." He said softly after a moment. I need to know anything and everything that jerk is doing. No matter how insignificant it seems. Alone, it might seem like a useless tidbit, but one single piece of information can completely change the bigger picture. Talk to Aleera. She'll get you a crow to send what info you can. Anything you can't send on your own, give to Aleera and she'll send it." He spoke like the commander he'd become, sure of himself and of what needed to be done.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:43 pm
Akila abruptly broke into business, "He's hiding something. He freaked out when I went through his drawers to pack his bag...and while we were in the desert, he said you guys, the rebels...burnt down the palace....and everyone in it." She looked at him with wide eyes, waiting for the truth, and hoping to god that it wasn't what the King had spoken.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Markus nodded, setting the information away in his mind. That was definitely something to look into. At the news about the castle, he shook his head. He'd already known about that from Aleera. "It wasn't us. We won't hurt innocent people. Ever noticed our battles are always where there's no innocents, or where innocents have a chance to flee?" He asked with a smile. "Few of those castle servants are voluntary. We would never kill people like that. I don't know who did, but it wasn't us. Besides," He added with a chuckle. "I was actually in the desert at that time."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm
Akila sighed in relief, and smiled a little, "Thank the gods. I knew you wouldn't do anything like that." She looked up at him and blinked, "You were...in the desert, too?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games