Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm
There may just be. At least Kojiro didn't bob himself on the head with his own weapon. >< Also, Good thing that Kojiro's water spirit problems only work on offensive spells.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:29 pm
You still have a chance to bring him to the Out status. Or trip him. You can do it!  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 pm
My moneys on hida just killing him outright at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm
That would potentially mean Hida losing honor big time. Besides, Hida seems to be in it just for the enjoyment, I highly doubt he's going to kill Kojiro.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
That would potentially mean Hida losing honor big time. Besides, Hida seems to be in it just for the enjoyment, I highly doubt he's going to kill Kojiro.

By accident  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident
He can always restrain himself. Of course, he's kinda overly excited about the fight, so he could overdo it...  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident
He can always restrain himself. Of course, he's kinda overly excited about the fight, so he could overdo it...

By accident...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 pm
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident

By accident...
Accident or not, he'd still lose honor and he'd be kicked out of the tourney.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
You still have a chance to bring him to the Out status. Or trip him. You can do it!

I donno if I hit. It's unlikely, but he's built like a mountain. Besides, I almost want to see you face him. He fights you next, Keith.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident

By accident...

Besides, he doesn't seem like the berserker type to me. Right now, I'm betting that if I don't bring him to down on my strike, he's going to do some fancy acrobatic maneuver that no one would expect him to pull off and bop Kojiro on the head with the haft of his axe.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm
Plainsfox
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident

By accident...

Besides, he doesn't seem like the berserker type to me. Right now, I'm betting that if I don't bring him to down on my strike, he's going to do some fancy acrobatic maneuver that no one would expect him to pull off and bop Kojiro on the head with the haft of his axe.
he seems too big and bulky to me to be pulling crazy maneouvres all over the place, IMO. And how do you know he fights me next? Did Lluvia tell you this?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Plainsfox
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident...

he seems too big and bulky to me to be pulling crazy maneouvres all over the place, IMO. And how do you know he fights me next? Did Lluvia tell you this?

It's mentioned in the starting post for the fight that whoever wins the match fights Seichiro.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm
Agent Sinistra
Keith Valken Lionheart
Plainsfox
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
Keith Valken Lionheart

By accident...

It's mentioned in the starting post for the fight that whoever wins the match fights Seichiro.
Funky s**t. brb getting mah game face. Where'd I put it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Funky s**t. brb getting mah game face. Where'd I put it.

You better find your MATSU MAN FACE STAT. neutral  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Kogai has nine raises to work with if Kojiro doesn't bring him down. Two of those raises can go towards reducing his penalty, leaving him with seven. He only needs to beat a 19 or so to hit Kojiro. At this point, he could probably blast Kojiro into next week if he wished....which means Mrs. Kojiro would probably have to come and get him and the thought of a less than pleased Mrs. Kojiro coming to deal with Kojiro when he's failed so badly ......Not pleasant, pretty, or nice.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games