Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image"Ah I see well I guess we should see how everyone else is doing now, don't forget Rikka. Ryuu said opening the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm
User ImageKoji took Rikka's little hand and exited the room with Ryuu. The 3 made their way towards the living room where everyone seems to be feeling right at home. Koji then let go of the little girl and handed her back to Sirena. A moment later, he went to the kitchen, prepared some tea and returned with several cups.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image"Oh wait I forgot my guns and beans."Ryuu makes his way back to the bethroom to pickup the shotgun and other stuff."Oh and thanks again for the clothes."He calls back yo Koji.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm
User ImageKoji nodded at Ryuu's direction. "Dont mention it. And, we have a coffee grinder at the kitchen if you want. You've been eating those beans the whole trip." He said, pointing at the bag Ryuu kept holding. "You eat that like chips."

Koji then began serving the rest with tea. "Drink up, its good for you." He said to everyone. "Still hot though." Now where did Lilianna run off to?  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image
Lilianna sighed looking down at the photograph in her hands. It was of her and Koji when they were kid's sitting on the dock.She shook her head. 'why had she always carried this photograph around.Eversince the day she got it developed she had carried this photo around of her and Koji.Always.' She put the photoback on her pocket and got up she paced she couldn't help it she was unnerved they were in the middle of an appoccalypse and she was thinking about childhood love how dense could she be.She needed to take a shower she had sweat and grime all over her from earlier that day.She had been in a zombie shoto out she had taken out four by herself. She got up and opened the picture/door and she stepped out and walked down the hallway. She walked down the stairs and into the family room where peole were sitting sipping on tea." Hey koji I have clothes do you mind if I take a shower up stairs." she said and jestured to her bag sitting on the livingroom floor next to the chair she had been sitting in when they had come in.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 pm
User ImageKoji gave a sigh of relief. "Oh there you are. Thought you went out by yourself or something. Yeah sure go ahead. You know where the shower is right?" He then took Lilianna's bag and carried it to his room. "Man, something tells me this bag isnt for clothes. You keep guns and tools here or something?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image Naoki wiped her eyes on her sleeve and took a few deep breaths to regain her composure. Once she was steady, she stood up and headed for an empty bathroom to shower, backing up when she remembered clothes. She looked around until she found the room that she and Sirena must've been sharing, because all her stuff was there. Naoki took one of the last set of extra clothes from her knapsack. She scowled... I most certainly did not pack this top. Sirena probably did it for me...

When she was done, she stepped out and could hear the clinking of cups and the strong scent of hot tea. Naoki stretched and began to look for the source. A hot drink would be good right now.

She returned to the room for a moment and grabbed her music player before walking around the house to get herself some tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm
User ImageKoji noticed someone coming out of the rooms. She looked different plus the clothes made the girl look more unknown to him. After examining the girl a bit, Koji finally realized who the person was. "You really like your music huh Kyoki?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
Lilianna stripped and stepped into the hot shower she didn't want to sound like a whiner but that was quite possible the best experience of her life she was just so glad to be clean again.She stepped out of the shower her hair in a towel and one wrapped around her body.She couldn't find her bag she thought she had left it in the hall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm
User ImageAfter Ryuu picked up his shotgun, gun from the pants pocket and the belt with some vials and the knife he walked down the hallway and saw a bag in Koji's room on his way to where everyone else was at"Huh wonder who's this is, don't remember it being there before. Don't think it belongs to Koji either"Ryuu said to himself and looking around to see if anyone left it.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image Naoki smiled at Koji. "Same way you like your sword," she replied. "Wait, something's off about you..."

She scrutinized him for a bit and tilted her head to the side.

"Ah... You chopped off your hair. With a sword."

Naoki laughed. "Next time you need your hair done, tell me. Not Sirena though; she's pretty picky when it comes to style, though it doesn't show." She plucked at her short top with a bit of a disgruntled look, as if proving her point, but then she reached out and ruffled Koji's hair before she knew what she was doing.

"Looks good on you, though."

She flushed a little and turned around abruptly so he wouldn't see. "Uh... Hmm, now where's that tea?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
Lilianna walked down the hall and into Nick's room.And there was her bag.Dangling from te hand of a boy with hair the color of blood."Um thanks that's um..Mine."She said and grabbed the bag. This wasn't akward for her the covered from the top of her chest to about mid thigh. But it was probab;y a little wierd fro him. "Um thanks." She said and walked into the closet she closed the door and changed she chose a pair of cutoffs a black tank top and a stretchy turquoise corset. To anyone else those clothes and her motorcycle boot's and leather jacket probably wouldn't seem comfertable.But they actually were. She had been just about goth since she had turned fourteen.Rugged bike goth maybe most of the time but goth nun the less. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and walked down stairs she walked into the family room and picked up a cup of coffee.She didn't like tea never really had she always opted for the darker more caffinated cousin. She sipped at the coffee and looked around her hair was getting on her nerves."Hey Can anyone here cut hair and make it look some what presentable." She said and then noticed Koji's hair and the boy's collar she cracked a smile." I remember who gave you that collar Koji. That is just sad I can't beleive you still ahve that."She said her smile widening. She actually liked the collar and had meant to ask him if she could have it before he left she just never had.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image"No problem" Ryuu said to Lilianna and walked down the hall to join the others. As soon as he joined him he heard his stomach growl low which remindeds him that he never ate anything except some coffee beans. He blushes slightly hoping no one heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image Naoki scampered off, wanting the heat in her face to disappear. She heard a girl call out for someone to cut hair.

"I'll fix up your hair, but it comes with a price!" she called out, heading towards the girl. "Your name and a cup of hot tea."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
"Hey I'm Lilianna and you got to feet and a heartbeat the tea is right here." She said jesturing to the table. There was fruit and food layed out on platters. She picked up a cherry biting into it she could feel the red stain her lips she picked up a napkin finishing the cherry she wiped the red from her lips as best she could. She handed the girl a pair of scissors she had found in the kitchen."I don't care how you layer it or whatever but I want it to look cool and I want it just a little past my shoulders." She said and straddled a chair so that her back was to the girl and she was leaning on the chair back.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games