Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

As the Oni began to leave the room, the bug poped off the goard and began to climb across he room behiend all the commotion, still remaining out of site. If the bug could actually smile, there would be a toothy grin across its mouth. They had apperently woken Bast-sama.....they where in for quite the fun time....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:22 pm
Bast snorted and rolled over once more, facing away from the group. After a few moments, though, she sat up and summoned one of her golems. She gave Mononoke a slurred, almost drunken-sounding, order. The girl bowed and disappeared as Bast fell back over, apparently still asleep.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm
At the snort, Ganchou rose once more. Groggily looking around, all he saw were people. One of them was talking to Mamoru. Ignore. Two more were standing by the door. He'd deal with those if needed. Finally, there was Bast and Mamoru. Neither of them needed anything done, so he walked next to the door, and slumped against the wall. The faint smell of recent alcohol filled his head, and he sighed. Forming a seal, in an instant he was gone. where to... he hadn't specified.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Sypher was not impressed nor fightened by the Kage's shouting and merely stood out the storm, waiting in silence for her to get herself resettled before approaching again "I'm sorry we have disturbed you and I give my deepest regrets for the issues that are clouding your village right now. I will place this," he put the scroll on her desk gently "Here for your later review. As for my request...it is not the request of our Kage that we remain. But as I said...I would like to show these genin another village and since we are here....I will accept any response should you choose to let us stay or have us removed." he finished and tucked his hands into his pockets, waiting in silent patience for the Sand Kage to reply. While he wasn't pleased with how she'd thrown Matt and Kyo around, he said nothing just yet.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm
Dai stood in the same spot as everyone moved. She wasn't sure how to react to everything. But. She found it best not to react in a single way. Feeling the mist ninja standing only a few feet behind her; Dai kept her eyes front. Her hand still clenched her katana strap as her hand hand stayed in her jacket pocket. She took everything that was said in. Just in case. Every last emotion had been wiped clean from her face. There was not much for her to do. Besides take mental notes on the conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[The Doctor, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Trying to hear above the cackle of the crowd, the Doctor caught enough words to make out a few sentences. "Sypher Stanislaus, ne? You may stay a few days to rest & relax. Since we're on high alert, you may notice more ANBU than usual: It is just protocol for what we're expecting soon. Decent accomodations have been made at the Tea Shoppe Citadel for your stay here. I'll accept your scroll & read it over after I've been able to calm everyone down. Would you mind?" Pointing out the window towards the Tea Shoppe, the fountain, & other village areas, the Doctor felt a bead of sweat drip from his forehead. "It is awfully loud in here..."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo wondered why there was a drunk, sleeping man in the office but he didn't feel the need to ask it right now.

Narnia kept quiet as she diverted her eyes to the man who spoke. "I also request permission to explore." Her dark hazel eyes ment no harm as she was still to young to kick anyone's butt yet not even her ANBU sensei's butt.

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm
Sypher turned to the one who had spoken and bowed "Thank you. With that, we'll leave you all in peace." he turned on a heel and moved past the genin "Matt, Kyo, Dai. Let's go." he snapped and stepped out into the hall, his temper not improved in the least. He waited for them to join him so that he could lead them out.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Dai bowed and turned after Sypher called to her. Her expression never changed. It was hard and unbelievably not whom Dai was. She stood behind Sypher with her eyes to the floor. Her grip never changed along with her posture. Dai almost felt sick to her stomach. Sick of herself. Dai closed her eyes and stood quietly in awaiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm
Kyo stood up and grabbed Matt as he rushed out into the hallway and let go of Matt when in the hallway. Kyo still wanted to play witht he sand as Narnia smirked at Dai as she passed. Appearntly they were cousins.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:32 pm
Sypher gave the genin all an equally cold look, his arms crossed in front of his chest "...Come on." he turned again, not willing to speak to any of them right now. He started walking, moving out of the office and head for the citadel that he'd been told was expecting him and the genin. He refused to think of them as his genin or as his sqaud after earlier I'll deal with them once we're out of this place.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm
Dai flinched at the coldness of Sypher's voice. Dai looked back to the mist girl and sighed. Dai turned her head and walked quietly behind Sypher as they felt. Keeping everything to herself. "I can't..." She thought. "I'm not cut out for this..." More and more negative thoughts stormed through the hollows of her mind. Dai continued to feel sick with herself. She kept her eyes focused on the ground as she followed Sypher.
[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:43 pm
Kyo wondered why Sypher looked so pissed. So cold and so far away. Shi snuggled into his backpack to get more comfortable as he grabbed Matt's hand again and pulled him along.
[double exit! xD]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm
Daniel walks in to the room with Saru on his shoulder quietly he looks around at all the people that have occupied the room. "umm me and a friend of mine just came to ask if we may begin our training as we have both just become gennin for the sand."  

Little kuma dragon

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm
Hazama walks in silently watching what looked to be a few Cloud ninja. his eyes stop dead on the one being pulled out of the room. "Is that...is that really him? it couldn't be" Hazama blinks once then looks again, it was him, and he was in the sand village.

Hazama ignored his instincts knowing he had better things to do for the moment he walked over and caught up to Daniel standing beside him quietly as he asked for permission to begin to train.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games