Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 am
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi smiled. "Alright, do you have your equipment?" She responded before he asked the question about the unfamiliar shinobi who stood behind her.

[ It's alright. ]

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

pliokiju

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

_ After a long pause of silence, Shiroi had seemed to become a bit impatience. She smiled lightly before speaking. "We should probably get moving, Lady Kazekage will be wanting this information." She reached into her pouch removing a piece of paper which held the mission requirement and locations. She reached up and stuffed it into Doc's pocket before making her way to the village gates. "The paper has the mission specifics, in case you lag behind." She said before turning her attention to Kurai, waving to him in a motion meaning follow as she headed towards the village gates.

pliokiju

Lee Hosokawa

Yukiko Masaki

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:20 pm
Yukiko Masaki

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai nodded and followed, wondering what all we were going to do.

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc had finally come out of his long needed vacation. It was time for him to get back and start working again. He sighed and brushed off his clothes. "Alright, lets get back to it!" He shouted. Doc then proceeded out the front door and on to the streets. He headed for the Kage's office so that he could get new orders. ((Exit))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'You really don't seem to get this whole you don't want to be seen thing do you?'
'Think about it, why would anyone be looking for me here. Plus I'm not in my usual clothes. Not to mention crowds are easier to hide in than if you're just sneaking about looking suspicious.' Knives reminded the beast.

'I suppose you do have a point.'

Knives just nodded inwardly as he made his way through the Hospital grounds on the way to the remote part of the village. He made sure to keep his wits about him, there was always something that could be missed if someone got too sure of themselves.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 830/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 am
Jaxdrill

While Knive's disguise would fool most of the people his shinanagins at the gate had set in some protocols he should ahve been aware of. In the building was a group fo genin with a jonin instructor that Knives had never seen before, searching the building thoroughly. they were, indeed, moving their way to his location.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Dude are you forgetting your own village procedures? Like seriously.'

'No, no I've got this. I know they're looking for me and while they're coming my direction. They won't find me, at least they'll be too busy dealing with these little guys to be bothered with me. I guess they have more squads recently than I anticipated if they didn't go after the clone running out of the village.' Knives mentioned to him as he quickly made another three spiders to go and annoy the squad he had never seen before. That's all he needed as something to slip away with, again as he headed off out of the hospital amongst the confusion of three spiders. No need for an explosion here, too many innocents that weren't involved. Even if San had said to trust no one, his time in Rouran had taught him that not all life was meant to be taken so quickly. He thank goodness he was able to move quickly and quietly due to his training in his buki styles.

'You'd better not be going soft on me boy.'

[exit amongst the confusion]

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 710/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Benjigumo [ Crimson Earth Spider ] x3

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 am
Jaxdrill

Amist the confusion, the sensor gennin team got hung up trying to help put the spiders out. Knives would not be tailed from the hospital  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin made it to the hospital and found one of the medics responsible for the physical rehab ward. Talking to the medic, he introduced himself and explained that he’d been sent by the kage to help out with patient rehab. The medic nodded and showed Theodin where the patients were. They had both had muscular atrophy in the legs and were having a hard time walking.

Meeting the first patient, Theodin smiled as he greeted him and had the patient lay down as he focused lightning chakra into his fingers. He touched the patients quadriceps and sent small jolts of lightning through the muscles to force them to contract and rebuild. After a few minutes, he told the patient to try and stand back up. However, the patients legs still weren’t quite strong enough to stand on his own. Theodin had the patient put his arm around theodin’s shoulders as he helped him stand to walk for a few minutes, working on reconditioning the muscles. After about ten minutes, the patient was done for the day, so theodin helped him back to his bed.

Meeting the second patient, Theodin smiled as he greeted him and had the patient lay down as he focused lightning chakra into his fingers. He touched the patients quadriceps and sent small jolts of lightning through the muscles to force them to contract and rebuild. After a few minutes, he told the patient to try and stand back up. However, the patients legs still weren’t quite strong enough to stand on his own. Theodin had the patient put his arm around theodin’s shoulders as he helped him stand to walk for a few minutes, working on reconditioning the muscles. After about ten minutes, the patient was done for the day, so theodin helped him back to his bed.

With the rehab done for the day, Theodin informed of attending medic and left the hospital.

(EXIT)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi would finally arrive at the village hospital. She would now be dragging the large leaf she used as a makeshift umbrella on the floor behind her. As she reached the door she would come to a stop looking at the top of the hospital before a light smile would appear across her face before she moved forwards again, entering the building. As she entered she would be greeted by the familiar faces of the medical shinobis as well as a few new faces. She would talk up to the service desk, letting the leaf go and dragging a nearby chair to counter, standing on it to help her see over it and look at the nurse await her with a smile. "Hi, I have a delivery from the Eternal Rainforest." She would talk the bag off and gently place it on the table before jumping off the chair and dragging it back to where she had found it before grabbing her leaf. The nurse would take the bag and smile. Shiroi would head towards the door before beginning stopped by the nurse. "Oh! Shiroi. You also have an appointment to get the seal examined." She would turn back and smile lightly before running of towards to Kage tower. "I'll come back with Oto-san late." She said, but she had something else on her mind, lunch with Miyamoto.

Mission:
[ HD: 4 / 4 ]

Yukiko Masaki

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Looking up at the Medical Bunker, Hikari thought of all of the books she had read on medicine and Eiseijutsu before graduating from the academy. While it was not taught at the academy, she had learned much before even stepping foot near this building. The young girl took a moment to reflect on her knowledge before training herself more.
[10/10 Free Training/Mission Points Used, 0/10 Remaining]
[Learned Shindan [ Diagnosis ]]
[Learned Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]]
[Learned Shiatsu [ Massage ]]
[Learned Teikouryoku [ Power of Resistance ]]
[Learned Tekishutsu [ Extraction ]]
[Learned Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ]]
[Learned Sansokyoukyuu [ Oxygen Supply ]]
[Learned Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ]]
[Learned Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ]]
[Learned Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ]]

Upon entering, Hikari registered at the front as a medic in-training, then proceeded to the operating area. Cleaning her hands with her chakra she found a patient and looked like they had been cut up badly during the bombings. Calming the patient, she diagnosed that he mainly just had large cuts and wasn't too bad. Focusing her chakra in her hands she kneaded his cuts and scrapes shut, and told him to rest for a little while before leaving.
[Learned Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]]

Moving on to find her next patient, she discovered one patient who had just arrived was getting dangerously low on blood. cleansing herself once more, Hikari looked the patient over and deduced that his blood loss seemed to be caused by internal injuries. Creating a more focused ball of chakra than before, Hikari closed and treated the damage to the patient's organs.
[Learned Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]]

Now that his injuries were healed, the patient had stabilized for the most part. The problem was now that he had lost too much blood. Not having time to grab a blood bag she grabbed a scalpel and made an incision on his arm and her own after giving him some anesthetic, then pooled some of his blood with a good amount of hers into a chakra ball, making sure to change her own blood type to match his. Once the blood all matched the patient's blood Hikari returned it all to her patient's body through the incision in his arm, then healed the cut with her Minor Healing Hands Technique.
[Learned Chishio Tensou no Jutsu [ Blood Transfusion Skill ]]

Having lost a good amount of blood to her transfusion, Hikari decided to take a break from training on people and called a nurse over to finish taking care of the patient she had just helped. Cleansing herself once more she headed into one of the many labs at the hospital. Grabbing a small cup of water, Hikari froze the water with her chakra and then melted and boiled it with her chakra. She had read somewhere that most of the body is made up of water and knew she could use this to help train for body temperature control.
[Learned Ondochousetsu [ Temperature Control ]]

All of the chakra use and blood loss seemed to be weighing Hikari down with a headache. She didn't think she should waste this opportunity however, and decided to make herself some painkillers. Grabbing ingredients from around the room, including a scroll on how to summon up medical supplies. Finally getting the rest of the ingredients, Hikari Followed the scroll's directions and successfully summoned up a handy mortar and pestle!
[Learned Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]]

Grabbing the summoned tools Hikari inspected them to see if they were going to break on her or not. once satisfied with her results, she created a small amount of painkillers, which she then tested out on herself. After a small wait, Hikari definitely noticed some significant changes with the headache she had before. In fact, it seemed to be completely gone! Satisfied with her results again, she thought she trained here enough, so she cleaned up and headed over to the academy building to work on her Ninjutsu training.
[Learned Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ]]

[Exit To]
Village Academy & University

[Training Completed]

Shindan [ Diagnosis ]
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]
Shiatsu [ Massage ]
Teikouryoku [ Power of Resistance ]
Tekishutsu [ Extraction ]
Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ]
Sansokyoukyuu [ Oxygen Supply ]
Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ]
Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ]
Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
Ondochousetsu [ Temperature Control ]
Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ]
Chishio Tensou no Jutsu [ Blood Transfusion Skill ]
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]

[Learning Reductions Recieved]

-4 Eiseijutsu
-1 E/D Eiseijutsu for Hospital
-2 C/B Eiseijutsu for Hospital
10 Free Training/Mission points used, 0/10 Points Remaining

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:43 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :430/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Upon arriving at the bunker, Hikari seeked out the nearest nurse that wasnt taking care of a patient. "U-um excuse me, nurse? I was told to come here to wash the medical tools, the trauma equipment in particular." Nodding, the nurse showed Hikari to were all of the used equipment was to be cleaned at. She thanked the nurse and got to work on her task laid out before her.

After much thought on how she would clean the equipment Hikari devised an idea. Using the Cleanse technique one her hands to clean them off, she would then use the same technique on all of the much needed equipment. It was a slow project because she had to rest every few uses but she kept to it, knowing the lives she could save by doing so.

[Techniques Used]

Cleanse x3

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:34 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :415/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Hikari continued to clean the trauma equipment until she was finished. once done, she asked a nearby nurse where they go and proceeded to put them away where they belonged. Satisfied with her work, she left the bunker to speak with Sanshi once more.

[Exit To]

[Techniques Used]
Cleanse x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :440/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Upon reaching the hospital, Hikari glanced around looking for any more suspicious activity. Finding nothing of interest outside, she brought the class Inside and made her way through it up to the garden. She felt at ease in her natural environment and it seemed to let her focus a little more than usual. Entering the garden, she found a few medical shinobi gathering materials from the garden, and nothing more.
[Mission - Patrol the village! [Hospital]]

Hikari showed the students around and gave them explanations on how different types of plants can be used in different ways. She went over some basic medicines that could be created from them, as well as some random knowledge about various herbs. Afterwards she let the students wander the garden for a little while, giving them a small break to talk or look around. Once the break was finished Hikari gathered the students and headed back to the academy.
[Mission - Substitute teacher 5/5 [Complete!]

[Exit To]

OOC

Places I Have Left for [Patrol the village!]:
Suna Village Crevice
Kazekage Office
Suna Shopping Superdome
Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo
Foudroyant Village Fountain
Tea Shoppe Citadel
Ancient Public Library of Arcana
Eternal Rain Forest
Didrika's Dumpling's and Dango Kiosk
Residential District
Suna Village Flower Shoppe
The Enclosed Hot Springs

Also, this post was supposed to come after this and before this but shenannigans happened and mistakes were made.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:34 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Returning to the hospital Hikari made her way to the garden. upon reaching it she looked around for tools she could borrow to help her tend to the garden. After a while of looking around, she found a tool station that had gloves and a watering can. She put on the gloves and got to work.
[Mission - Labor I 1/3]

There was also fertilizer at the station but Hikari knew she shouldn't be lugging it around everywhere. Going around the garden, she started pulling out weeds. Before she was to grow anything she needed to make sure parasites wouldn't feed instead.
[Mission - Labor I 2/3]

After Hikari demolished the weed population in the garden, she filled up the watering can at the tool station nearby. Watering all the plants in the garden, Hikari made sure not one was unfed. She went over the entire room once more to make sure they were all watered properly.
[Mission - Labor I Complete]

Next, Hikari brought the watering can back to the tool station. Going to a small area that had just been harvested, Hikari started cleaning up the area as the ones before had left it a mess. Gathering all the scraps that couldnt be used took a while, but she kept at the job until it was done.
[Mission - Labor II 1/4]

The land needed to be fertilized before she could do much of anything with it. Hikari grabbed the heavy bag of fertilizer and sprinkled it all over the large patch of soil. Then, using her hands, she began mixing in the fertilizer with the soil by turning the soil over on top of itself. Afterwards she watered the soil to let the fertilizer start working its magic.
[Mission - Labor II 2/4]

Returning to the tool station Hikari looked for a bag of seeds she could plant. After finding the bag, she brought it back to the plot of dirt. Tilling the soil with her hands she planted seeds for an herb that the garden seemed to be running out of.
[Mission - Labor II 3/4]

Spacing the seeds apart by a good measure, Hikari made sure to bury them afterwards with about an inch of dirt.Grabbing and filling the watering can again, Hikari proceeded to water the seeds she had just planted. Once all of that was done, she cleaned up her mess and moved back to the academy, taking the chance that the Sanshi she had seen in the marketplace was a clone.
[Mission - Labor II Complete]

[Exit To]
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games