Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Terri smiled back and bowed respectfully That would be me, Terri Jukishin currently studying Bukijutsu and the Art of the Samurai at your service!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage shook his head and grinned. "No, the pleasure is all mine." He looked at the other three people then back at her. "And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to a more secluded section of this dojo to train as to not get in your way." He did a quick turn on his feet, and then went into a back room and took out a scroll that contained the skills for the Shigure Souen style.

Kage opened the scroll and began to read the first stage. He feinted a movement to the left, and almost immediately dashed to the right and stabbed his blade forward into a training dummy.
[ Learned Axle of Rain Rank: E : : Simple ]

Kage focused his raiton chakra around the blade of his chokuto. He lowered it so that the point was almost touching the ground, and then did a double-handed swing upwards into the dummy before him. The chakra on the blade did a burst, with enough power to let Kage jump back for a moment without having the chance to be attacked.
[ Learned Rolling Rain Rank: E : : Complex ]

Kage moved to the right, so that he would be in between four dummies. There was a gap in between the two in front of him, and he used that to learn the next jutsu. Kage raised the chokuto above his head and slashed down. It caused a mist of suiton to give a slight diversion, so Kage could jump over the two dummies behind him.
[ Learned Misting Rain Rank: E : : Complex ]

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used:]

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

A smile came across his face, Kein hated wasting time when he did not have to. Kein took a deep breath and said," Alright then I want you both to stand in front of me and clear your mind as much as you can. What I am going to do is an experimental and very powerful seal. Its called the, Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ]. It will allow me to transfer all or part of my knowledge into you. In this case, Miss Tsukino I will be granting you my knowledge of Maruton, Kenta I will be granting you my abilities and experience as well as my knowledge of the Konohagakure style stages two through four. You will have all of my experience and skill so this is indeed a great gift. " He quickly recalled all the information he wanted to transfer and formed a single handsign and said," Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal." As the large amount of chakra formed around the tips of his fingers he took another deep breath and quickly tapped both of them on the forehead with each hand, Tsukino with the left and Kenta with the right. His ridiculously massive chakra flared around the three of them as the seal took effect and very dramatically installed the information into their minds. Once the transfer was done he took a step back and said,"Tell me how do you feel." Kein only felt slightly drained but he wanted to know how they felt as they were on the receiving end of years of experience.

[missions complete][for kenta I will update it for tsukino when she gets what she wants.]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta listened to what Kein had to sat. Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal? Kenta had never heard of it before. However, he kind of liked the idea of being able to learn stuff just through the use of a single technique. As Kein got closer to him and Tsukino, he had to admit he was a little afraid of what was going to happen. Just before Kein touched Kenta's head, he closed his eyes. The time between Kenta closing his eyes and Kein touching his head seemed to take a long time. Finally the time came where Kein touched his forehead.

Standing there, Kenta felt the sudden surge of chakra flow across and into his body. His eyes shot open as he felt the strange surge of chakra work it ways through and up his body. The information that Kein was putting into his body started to flash in his mind. As the feeling of chakra started to die down, Kenta let out a little bit of breath. He felt a little tired from what just happened. When he was asked how he felt, Kenta looked at Kein. "It feels kind of weird. But feels good at the same time. It's hard to explain." Kenta gave a small nod.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled as the knowledge swept through her. That technique he used was interesting and she would definetly need to learn it at some point.But at the moment she didn't really have any jutsu that she wanted to share with anyone. Tsukino ran a hand through her long blonde hair before calling out the techniques she wanted to learn." I want to learn the Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) , Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Technique) , Sanzengarasu no Jutsu (Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique) , Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades), Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) , and the Chishiki Raijo no Jutsu (Knowledge Removal Technique)." She said happily

Chakra: 275/275

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo: 26000 両 ۞ AC:61000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smiled at the boy and said," Thats good it means your body did not reject the information. " He turned to the girl and said,"Look inside your mind you already know them. Go ahead and try them. Both of you." He took a step back to give them room.

[ooc. All you need to do is make one post using per jutsu and you will have officially learned it.] [Missions complete]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,700|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse passed through the dojo seeing a few of the new genin. Spotting her ex-cousin-in-law; Kein. "Oi Kein-sama. What are you doing?" The Inuzuka asked slightly curious. It was odd, not having Steel at her side. The large wolf towering over everyone making them cower in fear of getting attacked.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 18000 両 ۞ AC:64500 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein whipped around when he heard the voice of the girl from the hotsprings and said," Ah hello please just call me Kein. As for what I am doing I am using a special jutsu to teach large amounts of jutsu in rapid amounts of time. If you wish I can do the same to you. Tell me. What are your elements and what if any taijutsu styles your working on." He formed a handseal and began to recall every ounce of information within his mind and prepared himself.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse raised an eye brow at him. Wondering if he toke what she said about Sukai into any thought. Cocky b*****d probably didn't and just brushed her off like she was nothing. Eh, either way, Minus see what all the fuss is about. Putting her hands on her hips Eclipse came next to him. "Kation, Raiton, and Konohagakure Style. . ." The woman spoke. Glancing at the Genin newbies. More new genin. . . hopefully they'll learn their place.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 18000 両 ۞ AC:64500 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smiled and said," Ah very much like myself. Clear your mind and I shall grant you a significant portion of my knowledge. " His chakra formed around him again and he reached out and tapped her on the forehead. In that instant his chakra enveloped him and almost all of his experience was copied and transferred into the girl. When the scene was over Kein took a step back and slid down the wall. The three jutsu had taken a toll on his mind and he needed to rest for a bit.

[missions completed]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] (1/1)
Eclipse closed her eyes for a moment taking it all in. She drew a sudden blank taking it all in. Damn. . . . . Blinking her eyes open after a while she looked at Kein. "That's an interesting trick you got there Kein. . . " Brushing the bangs away from her face Eclipse thought for a moment. Knowing all of the techniques of the Konoha style. And all of the Raiton and Katon that Kein knew. His elemental wasn't all that impressive but at lease she now had the rest of the Konoha style. "Hmmm . . .I guess I should thank you? Saved allot of time trying to learn all of them the long way." The woman shrugged. Starting off testing this new hacking-like ability Eclipse toke out her hand the chakra in her hand started spiraling into a spinning ball. Soon enough the Rasengan was formed to Night's amazement.
Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] --learned

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm
An AnBU member appeared in a swirl of water. Scanning the room, the hidden eyes locked upon the Uchiha. "Uchiha Kein, a Kumogakure Chunin has arrived at the gates to request a field report for the Raikage. I have standing orders to relay your report to Orbezus. Your reply?"  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing that they should try it out, Kenta was a little nervous. It was kind of a weird way of learning stuff. Pulling out his flask, he took a swig of sake. Walking over to a dummy, he closed his eyes thinking about what he had "learned". Having not looked at any of the moves beyond stage two on the scroll he decided to pick a move above that. Shou-Geki-Shou [ Rising Impact Palm ]. It was a...stage three technique. He took in a deep breath. "Here goes nothing."

Kenta grabbed onto the dummy and lifted it off the ground. Pulling his other hand back, he launched it forward, opened palm, and sent it flying into the air. Watching it hit the ground, Kenta pulled out the scroll he had for this fighting style just to check and see that what he did was right. Scanning down the list, he found it and saw that he did it right. With a big smile on his face, he looked over at Kein. "It worked! I'm going to go over here and try out the other moves." With that Kenta ran off to a different section of the room. While he knew the moves, it never hurt to preform them and actually feel them.

[Shou-Geki-Shou [ Rising Impact Palm ] Learned Via Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
Ryo: 26200 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

As the anbu appeared Kein stood and said," Good work all of you. I will be back in a second." He turned to the anbu and said," Lead the way." He pushed off of the wall and followed the man towards the gates.

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 pm
"Sir," The ANBU member said, imposing himself in front of the exit, "As I have said, I have been given standing orders to relay your report. You were requested to train the Genin here by the Hokage. Your presence as they train the Jutsu is mandatory to ensure their safety and the safety of those who are training otherwise. I will relay your reply."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games