Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Continuing to lavish attention on the black cat, Jae let out a long sigh. Her hand stilled and she looked up at the closed door to her bedroom where her mother slept. If she found Kero in the apartment she would flip."Sorry boy. My mom is living with me now. If she finds you she will try to eat you." Scrunching up her nose she lifted him up and off her lap. Getting to her knees Jae crawled over to where her discarded blankets were and shuffled through them looking for the little bell she wanted to tie around his neck. It was a present she had gotten for him. Finding the bell in the middle of the blankets she froze when she noted that her fathers bloodied headband was still burried in the blankets as well. Trying to be sly about it she burried it further into her blankets and placed the others on top of it. Turning to Kero she smiled, holding out the belled collar. ."Buttt. If you wear this I can hear you coming and warn you in case she is in the immediate vicinity. Isn't he cute?" Jae asked Shikatsu, happily crawling back over to Kero and presenting the collar and bell to him. She wouldn't force it on him so she gave him the choice of allowing her to put it on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

Kero watched as she closed the door to her room. He wondered why she had done that then she told him. Kero hissed lightly when she mentioned being eaten. He knew what eating was and did not want that to happen to him. Kero wondered why he was being picked up and watched as she crawled over to the blankets. He watched curiously as he noticed something large and shiny in the blankets but she quickly covered it up. When she came back over she held something in her hands. It was a bell he could wear, though he already had a name tag he liked how the bell looked. But he would have to hide it from his master. Kero slipped his head through the collar with the bell."Meowr?" he said almost as if asking how it looked.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Securing the bell, just to make sure it would not fall off, she leaned back to inspect her work and then reached out to tickle his chin."It looks good on you of course." Jae replied, as if she could understand and speak with the feline. Looking to Shikatsu she recalled she had a visitor and cleared her throat. Her guard went up immediately and she sat back on her bottom, crossing her legs indian style in the process."Kero is my friend. He has been visiting me lately He;s grown on me." She stated, matter o factly. Why was she explaining herself? It was making her seem like an old cat lady or as if she owed Shikatsu an explanation. She never bothered with anyone, she wouldnt start now, lest she give him any ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 am
Kero
User Image
Cat Theme Song!

Kero meowed at Jae as she petted him more. When she went back over to Shikatsu Kero showed off his new bell collar proudly and was walking around having it jingle lightly. He then noticed the pile and blankets and leaped into it. When he came out something was wrapped securly around his body he began to freak out as he coudn't get it off and he didn't know what it was or how it got secured on him. It was Jae's fathers headband, Kero rolled around and then leaped out the window in a panic.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am
User Image

Laughing lightly, she watched as he pranced around Shikatsu, strutting his stuff for her benifit. He was a good cat, a little too human for his own good but a good cat nonetheless. Watching him get curious and play around in the blankets that housed her fathers headband, Jae was on edge. She didnt want to make a scene and aproach him but she wasnt sure how to get him away from the pile. As if to answer her prayers and curse her at the same time, Kero jumped out of the mound. Around his body and tangled up and over his chest was her fathers headband. Jae blanched and immediately made a move to reach for the panicked cat. Kero was quick and bound away, leaping up onto the windowsill and then out into the night. "s**t! Kero come back!" Momentairily forgetting that she had not explained anything to Shikatsu, she looked to him as she pushed herself onto the window sill. "Sorry! I need to go after him. You can stick around or not, just make sure you lock the front door. Again, I'm sorry!" With that she dropped off the ledge and into the night, trying to follow the small signature and sillhouette that he left her trailing behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu wasn't expecting a question like that but didn't mind it. "Actually, me and Noctis, the Hokage, go way back. We were genin together and are good friends. I have a hard time remembering that he is the Hokage now and keep calling him by name. You also seem to have a history with him." He said, not asking her about it even know he wanted to know. Shikatsu watched the cat, intrigued by it. He loved cat's and glad Jae did to. He petted the cat as he walked by him and over to Jae. "Such a nice cat." He said as he brushed on you. He watched you for a while, enjoying this new attitude Jae had. He thought about how she usually acted and liked this new attitude. He watched her dig through stuff and pull out a bell and place it on the cat. The ca then strutted around and jumped on her the bunch of blankets. He soon jumped out and started to panic before jumping out the window, Jae stood on the window sill and told him he could stay and lock up and jumped out after the cat. He couldn't help but want to help her out. "I'll help you." He said locking the door and following after you and the cat.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis carried Shikatsu on his shoulder and went to his door and opened it dropping him on his bed. He then exited before he woke up or anything. The clone then dispersed before anyone else saw him.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

A few hours passed by before Shikatsu came to in his room. "How, did I get here?" He asked looking around.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ The Dark Angel ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Though the sannin slept it brought no rest for him as his eyelids flickered and his dreams haunted him. He had been having them for some time now. The sound of water upon rocks. The smell of trees as well as a pain in his chest and then nothing. Out of the darkness, a river and just upon the far side of the river there stood shapes. The shapes twisted and turned forming people individuals, people he killed. Some names he knew others he did not. They called to him screaming his name calling for him to join them. Keins eyes shot open as he sat bolt upright looking around. He was in his bed, with Dai. His eyes fell upon her as he watched her sleep for a moment before he leaned down and kissed her cheek as he turned and slid off the bed and threw on one of his silk kimonos. He glanced into the mirror before he stopped and fixed his hair pushing it out of his face. His blue eyes were shot threw bloodshot as he sat down at the foot of the bed and attempted to meditate. He kept silent not wanting to wake Dai.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm
| Konohagakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai felt the bed jolt a little; followed by Kein's lips against her cheek. She opened her eyes slowly and rolled half way. Watching him dress in one of his silk kimonos; a glance into the mirror near the bed before he sat down at the foot of the bed. Gathering what she could of the sheets, Dai sat up and covered her front torso. But soon pressed herself against Kein's back and lacing her arms around the front of him from around his neck. She politely returned the kiss to his cheek. A warm smile against her lips as she sat there hugging her love from behind. "Everything alright?" Dai asked softly against his midnight black hair.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sat there as his breath came slow and deeply as he let his mind clear and focus on the shinobi he had to be, he had to keep up that air of invincibility. It was his duty as a Sannin. All the plans and missions lately had gotten so convoluted and mixed up he didn't even know what his duty truly was anymore. Everything had become so confusing to him as of late. When he felt her arms around him he placed his hands upon her arms and hugged them softly. When she asked if he was ok he turned his head to the side and kissed her softly saying,"Just a dream love. Dreams pass in time." Though he doubted she was accept that as an answer hell he barely accepted it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:47 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai returned his kiss and kept hold of him. Dreams, no matter how you looked at them. They're reflections of past, present and future. "Dreams hold meanings to them, Kein. Surpassed or unresolved." She moved to where she was still covered and under the blankets. Her bare feet touched the clod floor. "Whatevere the dream was, focus on what is in front of you. Not behind you, alright?" She gave his hand a squeeze and smiled at him. "Focus on today. After all, the girls start at the academy and you and I get to travel the village to take in our new home." Dai cupped Kein's chin into the palm of her hand and pulled his face closer to her's. Kissing him long before placing her forehead against his. "Take it from me. Never let your past rule over the person you can be today." She sat back and smiled at him softly.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A soft smile crept across his lips as eh listened to her words. There was truth behind her words and he would use them to figure out what his dreams meant but for now he had to get ready. His oldest started at the academy today and he needed to find the best dojo he could in the village. He had training for himself and for Dai. When she pressed her head to his he gently put his arms around her neck and pulled her in as he pressed his lips to hers again as he spoke," And so the student teaches the master. Thank you my love as always you speak with logic and clarity." He smiled as he noticed she had pulled the blankets off the bed and had them wrapped around her. He reached out and pulled them open pulling her into him before covering them both up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai smiled softly as he thanked her. Pointing out that the student, her, taught the master, him, something. He thanked her for always speaking with logic and clarity. Her time spent in "prison" had given her such time to rethink her life. The naive ways she thought things through. Processing every ounce of screw up she caused. Greatly the pain she caused when she allowed Sypher to live. Dai pushed those thoughts away, only to fill the room with her giggles and Kein had stripped the sheets and blankets from her. Pulling her close into him before recovering both of them. Dai had tugged his kimono opened so that they laid skin to skin. The warmth eminating from Kein was soothing. But by far being so close to another like this was nicer then the passing thoughts of such. Dai exhaled softly in relaxation. "We'll make things work here. We'll support the girls together and each other." She moved to where she was looking at him. Keeping her body pressed to his; a warm smile against her lips. "We'll be happier here, right?"

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

He chuckled at the light sound of her giggles, it was soothing to him for some reason. He held onto her tightly not wanting to let go. He enjoyed the closeness and the feel of her skin. She was slightly colder than him either that or he was just a warm blooded person. As she spoke the sound of her voice calmed him as he replied," Of course. The Hokage seems nice, well nicer than the last time I met him. The girls will have an easier time learning about their clan. They will be here with the rest of the clan. Not to mention the beautiful weather here." He wrapped his arms around her waist slowly and traced along her hips with his fingers as he kissed her gently.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games