Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:01 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 290|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi's eyes widened at the sheer amount of senbon heading her away and immediately jumped up. With chakra concentrated to her feet, she was propelled upwards and remained standing upside down on the ceiling of the cave. For a moment, she was about to sigh in relief, but then winced in pain and looked down. Several senbon had embedded themselves in her arms and legs. She ignored the pain and pulled out several that were near her shoulders before closing her eyes in concentration. She opened her crimson eyes, bent her knees, and shot down to land in front of Jack in an attempt to make eye-contact. "Tokeru no Tai(Dissolving Body)," she spoke with a silent voice edged with anger. Hitomi felt for his chakra and zero'd in on the tenketsu in his mind before extending her own to make a connection. She created the image that his flesh was dissolving and rotting and transmitted it to his mind, focusing on the chakra in her eyes to power up the genjutsu further. "This might be a bit crude, but I honestly don't care when it comes to someone like you."

— Jutsu Used —

Tokeru no Tai [ Dissolving Body ]
Official Description: With the use of this the victim gets to watch it horror as their body suddenly starts to turn into a bloody, acrid smelling pile of earth. They can feel their body breaking but no pain, only a simple helpless sucking feeling as their body’s insides falls out from everywhere.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 3 posts

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis stopped his attack when the spears of stone appeared he was backing up when needles appeared in the air. Noctis took a chance and charged. As the senbon came in contact with him. They stuck into his armor, not being able to penetrate it to his flesh though. The Armor began to collaspe as the needles pierced and cracked it. He ignored his falling protection.He continued charging towards Jack who believed he was safe in his spear defense. Noctis ran his hand over his blade it glowed blue as snow seem to form at the tip of the blade and harden extending its reach double. He then thrusted it into the gap between the stone spears to pierce Jack.

Sword Technique:Extend:Rank C The user is able to double the length of his katana, by forming the snow around the blade and hardening it. Is as sharp as the blade and could easily pierce through most armor. The weight of the blade will increase slightly but not to the degree that it will be difficult to swing or slash at enemies. The extension can be broken at any moment allowing the user to react quicker with his now shorter and lighter sword.

[Since my Snow armor is a Bloodline technique and all my bloodline techniques are sharply increased by my class trait I think it would be able to block the water senbon :3]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:07 pm
Jack laughed as the little girl dropped to the floor in front of him. "Oh, what's this?" he joked as he poked at his now decaying flesh. "Am I supposed to be scared, I feel nothing, this is obviously a Genjut- Argh!" Before he could finish his statement, the blade that Noctis wielded pierced his side. The earthen wall of spears fell, as he too fell, sliding off the blade. Blood began to gush from his side. It was obvious something major had been hit. "To die, so easily, when I had so many more pumpkins to make. No matter, I'm not going to let you get away so easily. Kawarimi no jutsu!" As he replaced himself with a pumpkin, he could be seen next to the massive object hidden behind a cloth.

"I hope you enjoy the taste of pumpkins, because this one will enjoy the taste of your roasted flesh." Using the last of his strength, Jack ripped the cloth away, revealing a Massive carved pumpkin. It's size could be roughly equated with that of the biggest ball of twine in Kansas. Placing his hand upon it, he released the rest of his chakra into his creation. As Jack fell to the floor dead, a massive fire burst into creation within the creature, lighting up the scary face. Vines burst from its sides and formed fists, while the roots beneath the ground ripped their way out. Standing up, the Creature looked down upon them with it's fiery eyes. Then, it roared! "Rawr!"

Quote:

A-rank:
The Jack Attack: Face Jack down and defeat him before he can cause any more trouble. (Completed)

S-rank:
Not Ol' Antern!: On the verge of death, Jack activates his last seal....On the largest Pumpkin in the Patch. Jack Calls Ol' Antern to battle, Deal with him and end the sticky, squishy, and all around creepy reign of terror.
Genin Rewards: 400 ac 500 ryo
Chunin Rewards: 500 ac 700 ryo
Jonin Rewards: 2500 ac 1600 ryo
Konin Rewards: 3000 ac 1600 ryo
Sanin Rewards: 3000 ac 1600 ryo
Kage Rewards: 3000 ac 1600 ryo
Unique Item drop for Jonin or Higher.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm
Chakra :: 290|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Watching Jack finally go down, Hitomi resisted the urge to cheer. Her positive expression however morphed into a clear sign of exhaustion as her eyes settled on the enormous, hulking pumpkin. She felt her vision waver a bit and immediately deactivated her Sakkakugan. As the large monster let out a deafening roar, she could only sum up her feelings in one statement: "Crap." She noticed that the fight was beginning to take a toll on her so she pushed the pain and exhaustion to the very back of her mind, instead concentrating on the monster before her. "Regular attacks won't work on it. I mean, judging by its sheer size, normal weapons won't even phase it." Hitomi projected her thoughts to the others. 'I have about half of my chakra left, so I guess I can risk a Chidori or Rasenagn...no, an explosion note perhaps? That would bring the cave crumbling down...' She glanced at the other shinobi to see what they were planning on doing about the monstrous pumpkin.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was actually a bit surprised that he had hit Jack. He had been able to avoid Reiko's every attempt and a simple distraction is his undoing. It goes to show even the powerful can fall. His eyes tracked Jack as he used a substitution over to his pumpkin creation which he gave his life to bring to life. Noctis Jumped back and prepared for this new enemy to attack.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 4,100|-| 3,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse had almost cracked a grin when she saw Noctis take down Jack. Her emotions soon vanished as she looked upon the monster pumpkin Jack had created.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu was glad that Jack was now dead, but wondered what he should do about the pumpkin. "Hey, I'll try and hold it still ok, you three hit it hard and fast with everything you have!" He said as he knelt to the ground and formed one hand sign. His shadow then began to move and headed for the massive pumpkin. This would not have worked on jack, but a giant pumpkin was easy prey. He had used Kage Nui no Jutsu [ Shadow Sewing Technique ]. As his shadow got into place under the pumpkin, it had tentacle like shadow come up out of it trying to pierce and wrap around the pumpkin. If this worked, the pumpkin would be immobile and left to the others.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm
Chakra :: 210|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Alrighty then!" Hitomi grinned and focused her chakra for a chidori. She gripped her right wrist with her left hand for extra chakra input and looked up at the pumpkin. Her face and her surroundings began glowing light blue from the lightning as the signature chirping of birds noise suddenly resounded throughout the cave. She pumped chakra to her legs and feet for enhanced speed and ran to the pumpkin. As she neared it, she jumped up and allowed gravity to propel her straight down. If this attack made it, the large pumpkin would most likely split. The other attacks however would make sure it gets completely destroyed. Hitomi thrust the chidori forward as the attack met the top of the pumpkin.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:01 pm
A shadow made it's way across the ground, attempting to latch hold of the Gargantuan Jack O'Lantern. Simultaniously, the young woman who had caused Jack's down fall, leapt into the air, something sparkling in her hand like one of those fire cracker wand things. Sparklers, yeah, that's it. Now, if this pumpkinostrosity(totally not a word, but deal with it.) actually had a brain, it might just be wondering "How did little girl leap over 60 feet in the air?". Luckily for it, it didn't have a brain, but it did have balls, Great big ones too, made entirely of Flame! "Rawr!" the beast roared, launching several large fireballs towards the ninja on the ground and the one launching towards it with the shiny, sparkly thing.

Chakra: 920/1000

Quote:
Yurika no Jutsu [ Fire Lily Technique ]
Official Description: Comparable to the Katon Housenka no Jutsu but different still, this technique is obviously kept within only the most seasoned Shinobi of the Leaf. Breathing in and expanding their lungs to an almost impossible size, the user breaths out gigantic fireballs (of comparable make and strength of the Katon Goukakyu). A highly draining technique, it more than makes up for the Chakra consumption in potency. Entire engagements have both started and ended with this one technique, easily felling multiple enemies in one ferocious attack.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis saw the fireballs and jumped back. He watched the fireballs head towards him then he suddenly jumped out of the way as a fireball headed towards him. He made it crash into the wall of vines which kept them trapped hopefully it would burn it down.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm
Chakra :: 200|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi's eyes widened as the large fireballs headed right towards her. She wasted no time thinking, instead quickly making a hand sign for the Shunshin no Jutsu and teleporting to the ground. The bottom of her kimono and some skin was burned due to her being caught in surprise, but she chose to ignore it, much less have time to check. She pushed the worry to the back of her mind however to deal with it later and took a moment to catch her breath. 'That...was way too close.' she glared at the large monstrosity hatefully and glanced at the others. "We should surround it and attack together. I mean, combine our power, as the Nara mentioned earlier. Noctis, what do you think?"

[OOC: Edited it, sorry. I thought that if she was falling, she could simply swerve a bit to avoid the fireballs as much as she can. I never specified she was so high, though...I imagined she's about 20 ft. above the pumpkin and using gravity to increase her speed, thus making the hit more effective. I also mentioned she got burned, and I didn't intend to make those burns tiny. She has a weakness for fire, after all.]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 205/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu quickly rolled to the left and in the middle of he roll, he made a hand sign and made 3 shadow clones that scattered. As one clone stayed behind as a decoy, he once again did the shadow Jutsu, this time the shadows tried to pierce the pumpkin from its midsection and drill through it to bind it. The other 2 clones and the real Shikatsu got into a triangle formation and got ready.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 am
{ooc: Pandora, you're in mid-air. You're character can't fly, what you have claimed to do defies logic completely. You leapt towards it, somehow reaching over 60 feet in the air, and then swerved around a fireball, and continued on the same trajectory. That is impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm
Ol' Antern lumbered forward, his large mass causing the ground to shake slightly. If someone had a glass of water, you might notice the water quaking with each step. Coincidentally, this allowed the Nara's shadows to connect with it. The shadows attempted to pierce through the midsection but were engulfed in flames and bright light. What the kid was thinking, trying to stab a Jack O' Lantern was a mystery to anyone alive other than Ol' Antern. Luckily, the shadows had crept up it's body and were temporarily slowing it down, but failing to completely halt it's movement. "Rawr!" It roared in confusion, not that it understood that it was confused or anything. However, it's fiery eyes saw several small things that, although it really couldn't tell, seemed to be one in the same and were clustered together on the ground. A small spark shot from it's left eye and as it drew closer revealed itself to be a small fireball, roughly the size of a basketball. Of course, with such a beast, things are never so simple.

Chakra: 880/1000

{ooc:I stated it was roughly the size of the largest ball of twine in kansas, 40 feet in diameter(This can be found on wikipedia, no excuses! *Glares*). Furthermore, it ripped giant root legs from the ground, which add a good ten to twenty feet to it in height. This means for you to jump even 10 feet over it, you'd have to exceed 60 feet.}

Quote:
Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Pulse Blast Technique ]
Official Description: An extremely useful Jutsu, this one has the effect of flushing out or separating multiple opponents. Hurling a fireball about the size of a basketball, it is meant to be dodged in order to be effective. For at center of this fireball is a gaseous core which, when the spherical attack finally makes contact with something, will explode and this gas will expand rapidly in a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

The moment fireballs started flying through the air, Jae froze in place. A cold sweat overcame her and her eyes dilated completely. She had faced many Jutsu involving fire but never on this scale and with the abundance of it in the small enclosed spaced she was rendered completely immobile. Everyone was fighting, everyone was risking their lives but she was overcome by her fear. Taking a few hesitant steps back, she stared, fixated on the large flames. Her sly expressions were gone now, her pale face a shade whiter than it already was. Her body trembled as she withdrew further away from the creature that posed such an ominous threat to her; not only physically but mentally.

[ooc: Staying in character, sorry, Jae is useless in this fight. :/ ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games