Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Uwanosora couldn't help but chuckle.
"That headband is all you need to get at scrolls. You just gotta go to the academy," answered the woman, nodding to herself, as if having to double check everything. Nonetheless, she looked over to the new boy, a thought on her face. "Well, if you're Kay and Akatsuchi the chunin, I'd like you to show these three the ropes for now, until we figure this all out."

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Ryuuzaki walks over to the female holding his ninja hand band and takes it with a slime warping it around his arm
Jack screams " wheres mine i wanna be a ninja too Ryuuzaki "
Ryuuzaki rubs his head and says " you not even human you don't get a head band "
he then turns to the ninja that was a chunin
"well were to first " he asks him

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm
Alex looks at ryu and laughs at what jacks says."yay we are going to check stuff out. but first i want to go to the academy and learn all i can." he glances at Cloud."you coming or what?" he then stands by ryu ready to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:03 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud had been slow to move, but he finally got up and accepted the headband saying " Thank you " to the lady. Cloud then walked over to where Alex and the other boy were. He stood next to them awaiting the instructions from the chunin, who hadn't accepted the job yet.  

OsteoidData

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 am
Akatsuchi seemed to be bummed out. SHE had been hoping she could kill something instead of a training mission, but only Kay would pick up on that. "Alright then, anything that helps right?" he says as the three gathered. "I am Kay Inuzuka, and I am, unofficially, your new teacher. I tolerate no failure or lipping off understand?" He asked with an ominous feeling of doom creeping out of him. Without awaiting an answer his mood altered dramatically, as did his tone. "This is Akatsuchi,, my ninja pup. She's friendly... eventually. Now then, off to the academy so I can 'show you the ropes.'" as he said this he grinned and turned around, his steps quiet and tame for now while he was trying not to scare them all away?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image

Alex rolled his eyes."Oh yeah he's one of them." he murmured under his breath. "Where to oh great and knowledgeable teacher?" He said never one to be very sudle. Alex was ready to follow regardless.

[ooc) there should be a law about taking a really long time.]  

lazyactor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm
A clone of Sypher burst into the hall, heading straight for Uwanosora in a flurry of barely restrained rage "Ana-sama. Dai, one of my genin, has been poisoned while in Sand. Because of her state we are unable to leave till a later date. The poisoning, indicated by a nurse at the hospital, was intentional. Sypher is currently confronting the adviser to the Sand kage and will report more later. I am to remain here to keep you updated." its fists were clenched tightly at its sides, the rage rising in its features "He would like to know how he should handle this, if it turns out the poisoning was planned by a Suna shinobi."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Seeing sypher run past in such a strained hurry caused him to stop dead and turn around, looking back at what was going on and hearing every word. Squi9nting, he continued. If he was needed he would be called.

(Waiting on the others.)  

___youwillknownihilism

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm
Alex yawned and ignored the guy yelling over there."lets go already." he said in a tired voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Alex waited beside cloud. he had a thought though that made good sense to him. what would a chunnin be able to teach him. maybe some jutsu's. but i bet i could do better on my own. unless of course cloud wants to come. Alex turned to Cloud."Hey man i am out but if you want to come its cool. this loser doesn't have much to teach us." he made his way to the door not caring if cloud came with him or not. he glanced the woman who gave him the headband."i will be at the academy if you need to instruct me further." he turned to the chunnin and flicked him off. right after that he turned on his heel and ran out the door.  

lazyactor

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm

User Image
Uwanosora smiled. It seemed that Kay was more than happy to help in the duties of it all. Everyone was pleased for the moment, up until Sypher showed up. It couldn't possibly though... Biting her lip, she listened to the boy carefully.
"That's very touchy, and a very mixed message," the woman sighed a bit, "For now, Sypher, we'll have to have faith that it wasn't one of the sand. After all, they sent one of their jounin here for peace."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

XXXXXXX...Strike hard, and true...

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumokagure || Ninjutsu || Spd +1.

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXIkazu walked up the hallway of the Raikages mansion,listening to the methodical 'thump thump' that his own boots made. As he approached the door he breathed in a sigh to recover his nerves,for he was about to meet his idol,the leader of the village. He entered the room and stood off to the side until he was spoken to or noticed

Ξ Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 am

User Image
Today was the most nerve racking day Uwanosora had ever had, and it was only growing worse yet. Another boy lacking a band arrived, clearly believing himself to be the top of the world. The door was sliding open, but thankfully her quick wits allowed the woman to get over the shock of such an atrocity.

"Did your mother teach you no manners?" she snapped, her hand reaching out. His clothing was good enough, when it came to dragging him from the room. "You do not enter a room that's clearly shut without knocking, and that's after you ask why there's a gaggle of people outside an office door!" It had seemed that even Uwanosora's ever present patience was being stripped away to nothing today.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 pm
The Mizukage was certainly not like any Kimiko had accompanied in her time. He proved to be leveled headed, control of his emotions, and not bothered by the slightest bit of words. He seemed... Too perfect. She couldn't find a flaw. She wondered was he putting on an act to gain the alliance though she did not show her thoughts through her expression. Her eyes remained soften, as he asked his last question. " What is there to think? " She returned with an question, eyebrows cocking upwards as she stared on his presence. " Unless Kumogakure is threatened, I see no reason to concern myself with other villages. " Her hand would move from her knee and she would lean towards the left as she held herself up with her left hand on the desk. " Is there something I should be aware of? " She asked in a reasonable tone.

Sanjii9227

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Ketsueki walked into the office building and made her way up the stairs. She was walking smoothly along the floor, her needle launcher mechanism bounced of her lower thighs as he ascended the staircase. She got into the hallway that led to the room and stopped in front of the door. Knocking three times very harshly Ketsui waited outside for an answer.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games