Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm
Kyo nodded to Doki, if he got closer he could help identify a region he knew or if she was suspicious by different smells. He walked over to apollo and the strange girl, sniffing a bit at the air without being so obvious about it, it basically looked like he was just breathing normally. Her smell was stronger, no perfume helped. "Wanna help out some more lady? We need some more help and you seem perfect!" He was going to keep her in the sights of Apollo and himself, including Doki if possible but she wasn't leaving until they knew who she was. Atleast Kyo didn't look so high ranked, he looked like a mere genin compared to Apollo even though it wasn't like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka set the blankets down ina chair nearby rather than waiting for them to be taken. If the hyuga actually wanted them, he could hand them out. This shinobi that approachedh er with the somewhat cheerful attitude put her off a little, but she only let this show in brief glances back towards the Hyuga. She purposely took a step towards the odd shinobi and turned to speak to her, with another visible glance towards the hyuga. "H...Hai. What can I do to help? " She glanced again toward the hyuga, her body language suggesting she was a little intimidated by the eyes. She wasnt, having fought hyuga before, but she could use this to her advantage if she was grabbed suddenly, him simply being male.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 pm
{ 𝔗 𝔦 Art 𝔪 𝔢 x 𝔱 is 𝔬 x 𝔍 𝔲 𝔡 Explosive! 𝔤 𝔢 }
Kenji Bakuton || Ninjutsu // Sensory || Kumogakure || "You should know that art...is explosive." ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kenji would end up flying into the hospital, not departing from his flying pig. It wasn't explosive, so no one in the hospital would be in danger. He was looking for the people that were on his creation, and he would wonder if they were okay. He would go through the hallways, flying on his pig. He would hear people whispering, Is that a pig? Its a huge flying pig? Is that my mom? Kenji would hear some pretty weird lines in that moment, and would keep flying.

He would finally find the man he was looking for; however, he would find him in the hands of another woman. He didn't expect it, and he would smile a bit. His arms would be crossed, and his legs would be crossed as well. So, your alright. Kenji would say laughing a bit while floating on his pig. He would still hear comments about it. So, did the female make it out okay? His face would grow serious as he awaited an answer.

(Recovered 30 chakra from being outside of battle and resting as well)

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Elements: Katon/Doton || Chakra Pool: 265/335 || Ryo: 0 || AC: --- || Rank: Genin

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format by Fauna Lestrade.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Redera Issun

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Thank you. Thank you. You're quite the helpful young lady~" His voice was latent with cheer as Apollo placed his hand outward to stop the Anbu from advancing. There was no need for him to do anything more just yet. This young lady didn't seem to intend harm, but in no way was he going to allow her to escape from Kumogakure either. Waltzing in during the time of war was totally idiotic, but it was her choice. One she would pay for one way or another. "Men, pass these blankets out to those who need them. I'm sure we have many citizens that need to be attended too." His hues wandered as the Anbu quietly grabbed the blankets and headed off. All the while Apollo stood ready to lash out and remove the girls head if need be, but as of yet there was no need. "Kyo! I'm glad to see you're alright!" He waved over to the young shinobi before pulling him into a headlock, ruffing up his hair a tad bit in the process. In the Inuzuka's ear a few words were whispered. "She has been reported an intruder. We have no idea her intentions, but trail her and under no circumstances do you let her leave the village. If she attempts to escape you or use force don't hesitate to use excessive force..." Done and done. With nothing more to be said Apollo released the lad and walked off down the hall, heading for the exit. This wasn't before he glanced out to see a single...pig? Was that a pig..with wings? "I've been drinking way too much coffee.." He was losing it. Overworking himself. Either way the guy headed out and went off to begin the meeting. "Make sure to keep within distance of Kyo just in case the girl is more than he can handle."

Apollo Exit --

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 330/330

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would find his way almost out up until he was yoked up by the back of his collar, his balance slipping slightly off as he would look back in shock. The sound of a Doki looking at him and asking where was he going sent a shiver down his spine, she even smile which made him start to blush and look away to his feet.'' Uh-Uh-Umm....'' What could he say, he was not a good liar when it came to allies or when it came to most situations in general such as this. Black lifted his head to hear a voice speaking about helping her, it was cause of him that she had awoken and caught him in the act. His eyes would blink, as he saw him back away; with the ninja rubbing his nose and telling her something was not correct.'' Something wrong..? Trouble afoot..? Could it be a intruder of some sorts? A bomb maybe?'' Trying to sniff for himself he did not really catch anything, he did not know or really notice that the ninja before him was of the Inuzuka clan at first. Listening to the Adviser, he would sniff again and stop noticing the markings on the clan members face; she had told him specifically to fish out the scent. She then explained that the cloud is not to be taken lightly, Black knew very well of what to do and what needed to be done; though he could not do a thing at the moment.

Black then turned his face to the adviser and look down to her neck instead of face contact, she had wanted something to be figured out and find the source of it. The young genin would look towards the missing ninja as he left before he could get another look at him. Still in the arms of Doki, Black would look up to see a... pig..? Flying...? Was all he saw at the moment as the man that rescued them was in actuality alive and well! Black eyes just stared towards the pig until the man spoke stating he was alright, when Black eyes would look directly in his face; he would see he was not injured in the slightest from what he saw. When the clay man had asked him about the female he had started to nod and respond.'' Yes, when the fire from that massive explosion occurred, I coated us in a shield and got propelled into a wall. I thought my water tentacle technique would help, but we shot straight through it and I ended up taking the entire impact. Back was torn up, up until Doki-sama helped... Though yes she is fine I think, I made sure she didn't get harmed at all; though you gave me a scare cause you vanished out there. How did you do it..?'' Black said as he would look towards Doki with child like eyes, before looking back down with a fuzz of red across his face.'' Er...'' He grumbled and stood quietly soon after, his back feeling fine but to what degree was it? While thinking on it, the young genin would hear Apollo speak aloud and talk towards the inazuka clan member. What was he whispering just now, Black thought and tilted his head watching.'' I-I'm fine now D-Doki-sama.. Can I be let g-go..??? P-please..?'' He asked politely and nervously as he did not know what else to say, his golden hues staring up at her innocently and yet afraid of what would be done next..

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Kyo blinked after being tugged into a armlock by Apollo and his hair nuggied, he grumbled a bit but heard him, flopping down after he let go because that made him unbalanced. "Bye Apollo...well how about you help fix some damage done? Can you check around the village for any damage that you can fix by yourself?" He got up and fixed his orange hair, ruffling it back into his kind of messy way. Kyo would stalk her at a good distance once she left and he could defintly use force if needed.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

She saw Kyo go off, feeling more or less relieved. She noticed he also got intercepted by Apollo's unusual display of affection. Which was odd, because rarely the two were ever on mutual terms. And anyway, she turned her head back to the male. He pleaded so much, that it hurt her heart. She tried to be strong but...she could not do it. Her grip was getting softer. Eventually, she begrudgingly nodded and released him. She couldn't keep even the most dedicated ninja from doing what they had to do. And it was not just Black's voice. He was earlier saying something, talking to someone. The subject itself a report on what had happened between the two. Doki glanced up at..a newcomer. And when she did...

Her facial expression was mingled with confusion and astonishment. Her eyes kept blinking and her brows kept a fixed arch. Her lips ajar and her thoughts blank. She saw what books and fables could describe yet reality could not register in for her mind. "P-P-Piggu-swaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!" Her eyes were almost glistening with tears as she released her hold over Black and leaped to embrace the wonderful winged pig. She momentarily released the blobbish manifestation to turn back around to Black. She tugged his sleeve. "I-Is...this p-piggu....real?!" The ends of her lips were fumbling with either trying to smile or cry in sheer joy. Pigs were the epitome of her spirit.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Kenji Bakuton || Ninjutsu // Sensory || Kumogakure || "You should know that art...is explosive." ||

Finally getting an answer, he would nod in approval. At least they were safe, and he would shut his eyes for a bit. Out of nowhere, he would see arms wrap around the pig, feeling the love of what seemed to be of a woman. I assume you like pigs? If I told you it was real, I'd be lying to you. Kenji would chuckle.

I don't think I properly introduced myself before, when we were in combat. My name is Kenji, and I hail from the Bakuton clan. Who might you guys be? Kenji would be fond of meeting new people. This would foster some new friendships as well as assure him a way to maybe becoming a shinobi. He really didn't have any inclination to become one, but if offered the chance, he would not pass it up. So, are you guys shinobi or something? Cause I did come out there and help you guys, and I blew stuff up. Did I help at all? If your shinobi, and I helped you all, what does that make me? A super shinobi thing? Kenji would often go off on rants, maybe they would follow him, maybe not. He was an awkward one at times.

Elements: Katon/Doton || Chakra Pool: 295/335 || Ryo: 0 || AC: --- || Rank: Genin

Redera Issun

The Sleeping Pacifist

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka nodded her head sniffing the air inaudibly while doing so, making sure to grab the scents of those around her. She could make out whispering when the man pulled the enthusiastic shinobi to him, though she couldn't quite make out what was said, despite her senses being better than the norm. "Hai. Im not great with manual labor, better at dancing but ill do what I can. Who need help!?"She seemed to yell somewhat enthustiacly as she moved out the hospital doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Kyo smiled and waited a bit before starting to follow the girl, he told Shi to stay at a distance and be quiet, which he agreed and to not speak english for awhile to keep their rank a bit quiet from the girl if they were found to be following.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 330/330

Black would watch as Doki leaped off of him after letting go, she began to hug the giant piggy that had entered the hospital. Looking with confusion, Black would be grabbed by the sleeve again and sigh; he was stuck yet again. Looking up towards the ninja as he introduced himself, Black nodded and smirked.'' Nice to meet you Kenji of the Bakuton. I am Black.. And yes, I am a shinobi starting today. Ah, yes you helped quite a lot! Thanks for the save out there, could have gotten hurt badly.'' Hearing the the man ask if he was a super shinobi, he shrugged his shoulder a bit confused at the response.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 320/320

Guess Apollo had more important things to do but he would leave him with a tool. A blade and from first glance he knew. It was was his blade. The blade of Chikami the intruder. The one that put him in this state. Looking at the blade the silver haired boys eyes grew wide in astonishment. If Apollo got his hands on this. That meant he had to have taken him out correct. If there was a battle, he did not have a single battle scar. He was completely clean. Was Chikami taken out so easily by Apollo. Was he just that powerful. It took everything Rikio had to fight this guy and he was taken out with a blink of a eye. Now here Rikio had Chikami's blade in his hand. He gripped it tightly with his bandaged arms. Apollo just pissed him off to no end. Every single time he was trying him up in some way, shape or form. Gritting his teeth he would throw the covers off of him. He was wasting time sitting in this hospital bed. "Sorry Doki..." His Ribs ached him as he moved. But he did not care. He would not be showed up again. Not by Apollo. Not by anyone. He needed power and he needed it now.

His bare feet touched the cold floor. It was hard to walk but he pressed on like it didn't matter. The blade in his right hand he slid the door open. Making his way to the hallway his back would smack against the wall in frustration. This was a angry angry Hatake. He needed to find somebody who could push him in his upcoming training. Somebody who could keep up. But who?

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm
Left alone in the office, it seemed as good a time as any to head back to the office for now. Kin stepped from the room and through the halls. She'd let Doki handle this, until Kin was absolutely needed.

[Exit to office]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

Doki had never...well encountered someone so strange, to be mounted over a flying pig. And yet, the male said that it was not real. So the truth in the end was going to hurt. She left the embrace of that pig, still warm in her heart and mind. Anyway, they mentioned...some other details regarding the fight. Boomers and what not. She looked like she was about to say something, but paused. The pause just grew longer and she said nothing at all. Hopefully, the explosions would be old news. And anyway, this male said he came from the Bakuton Clan. It would explain certain things but...

"Thank you for defending Kumo, both of you. You have done more than you realize." Just like Rikio, and the other injured in the ward had. That much was enough. At any rate, Doki had released Black. Which, by looking at the shiny plates of his clothing, she remembered. Doki took something out of her messenger bag and tossed it to the Bakuton user. "Normally, I'd say stuff that would entail you to live up to expectations, but I have nothing more to say now. Your actions over powered my praises. We recognize you as a Kumo shinobi, along with the rest."

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Seeing that everyone was okay, and that people were interested in his pig, Kenji would become happy. His smile would then turn into a frown when he would get hit in the face with a headband. His reaction wasn't fast enough to catch the band He would fall to his face off of the pig, and he would lay on the floor for a brief moment. The pig would land on the floor and look to him, snorting to make sure his master was okay.

He would get up and he would look to his pig, and the pig would oink at him. Good for nothing pig! Thank you for the headband. I'm sure this will come in handy. Kenji would then look to them again, and he would spawn an idea. Does anyone want to train? No one knows when the next threat will come. Plus, we can hitch a ride on this flying pig you guys like so much. Kenij would sit atop his pig, his legs crossed and his arms too. He'd have to have his arms crossed when he would want to feel cool. This would usually serve for entrances and exits.

(Red you can post us moving to the Academy/Dojo when your post comes around)

Elements: Katon/Doton || Chakra Pool: 325/335 || Ryo: 0 || AC: --- || Rank: Genin

Redera Issun

The Sleeping Pacifist

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games