Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 am
Huntress Kitteh

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume was carried to the hospital by an anbu and they rushed her in to check on her. After that, the anbu left and the doctors tried to see what was wrong with her. After a while, they could not figure out why she was still unconcious and decided to let her sleep under close watch. While she lay there, Tsume would relive what seemed like a nightmare as she went over what happened agan and again. Throughout all of what happened, she wished that someone would help her understand.

"...and you'll meet your end"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am
User Image
User Image

"It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us"

Kirigakure no Sato || Chuunin || Bakuton Member || Blood Knight || Blood Bender

I arrived finally into the hospital, I was very timely on my appearance, and when people in the Hospital looked at me, I felt like a feeling of discomfort. I was not hiding in the shadows anymore, so it meant I was in view for the world to see. I was unsure how I felt about it entirely, but I did know that it would help me in the long run to stay here, in the light. I was wearing all black once more, but it was cleaned up from the past night at the temple... I wore black shirt with a pair of grey pants with two puches on each side, one was open and it held a sack of clay, and the other was closed and it was where I kept all my tools. I wore a black hoodie over my shirt, which had a higher collar, that hid my mouth from the side, and it was embroidered in grey linings. My hands were gloved as the usual, with the zippers across my mouths closed, and finally the main reason why I was so uncomfortable was that I was not wearing my regular mask, I was wearing no mask! It was in my bag however, just in case.

I felt insecure without my mask on, and looked around almost trying to hide subtly behind my collar. I did not know who I was looking for, or what my job was, so this was going to be fun... hopefully the person I was going to meet was around. I sat down in a seat right beside Aria - not knowing she was the one I am supposed to meet - and crossed my arms across my chest and leaned forwards. I then closed my eyes and paused, trying to go into deep thought, little did I know though, that the time for thought was not now.

[[OoC: Sorry to keep you waiting, the holiday's have been pretty busy for me! ]]
User Image

AC :: 2,650 AC
Ryo :: 500

Chakra Lvl :: [ 215 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 215 cP ] out of [ 350 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 330 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 330 sP ] out of [ 330 sP ]

Reductions ::

Passive Attributes ::
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Jutsu's In Use ::

Explosives Active ::
Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbits

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria was wearing her normal formal wear: a long, flowing, red yukata with embroidered dragons, a bronze dragon head crest with inlaid emeralds and jade, and her shrine maiden's tri-parted bronze necklace. Behind her back, at the midsection above her waist, hung her family weapons of the sun and moon-tooth sabers. The weight of both of them together looked like it took everything she had just to carry them, let alone on a daily basis. Sitting on the ground, with its end leaning up against the bench, was her broken sniper rifle. Kirigakure did not have a well established marketplace, to which Aria had been trying a long time to visit Takumi or somewhere else to fix it.

When the noon crowds had thinned, Aria was over a third of the way into her book. Flipping a page, sounds of a commotion filtered through the rabble. Then, a mostly purple girl came zooming by in the trusty arms of the village A.n.b.u., but the name 'Okabe' sounded like a male's name. Still, the purple girl might need help later if the hospital was having problems with her case. Aria silently hoped that she would make it out okay. After slightly more time, the wind picked up, throwing the scent of the salty seas through the village.

Thinking that nobody was going to appear, Aria flipped open her book as a man approached. Nose buried deep into it, she peeked up as he turned away to sit down next to her. Out of all the benches in front of the hospital, and the comfier couches on the inside, this man sat next to her! No other males besides him and perhaps some A.n.b.u. had been visible. As if sensing her peek, the man adjusted his collar, popping it and trying to hide. Nose down into the book again, Aria tried to read the next page, until the man shifted, leaning forwards with his arms crossed. The shrine maiden was now very skittish, almost meeping vocally as she tried to edge away on the small bench. When her right foot hit the broken sniper rifle, it fell over and hit the metal arm rest, clanging loudly.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Azzurro Skyde

Ranger_flareT

Stats: 0/0

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Waiting for Okabe, for the Mizukage-sama's mission.
Future tasks: Repair Temple Grounds. Get weapons repaired. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Find the hospital's missing medical supplies.

The Children's Ward's Items (STOLEN and/or MISSING)
  • Rima-sensei's journal
  • A book: Medical Guide to Healing and Jutsu
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • A small container of band-aids
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • Vials and jars of assorted medicines, including painkillers
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A small vial of iodine, and another of alcohol
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks
  • A pair of medical gloves
  • A small surgical knife with 'Rima's' inscribed upon it

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
C-rank Training (5), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
B-rank Training (7), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 4 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.
Tailoring
E= -1 post for 'Apprentice'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:39 pm
Azzurro Skyde
User Image
User Image

"It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us"

Kirigakure no Sato || Chuunin || Bakuton Member || Blood Knight || Blood Bender

I was jolted out of my deep thought, or, tenth of deep thought that I could have reached in that small second. The clang of metal on metal had jolted me awake, and my eyes opened. I glanced over to the person next to me who had released a small skittish meep, and was on the edge of her seat. As my eyes gazed upon her, I took in what I saw, and what I could from my past training of examining character... However the characteristics I used to look for -anger, mischief, hatred-, I could not distinguish in this woman; she was a mystery and a very interesting one at that in first glance. She had a broken sniper that had fallen to the ground now, and I had distinguished it as the source of the sound that had snapped me out of my own head. However, she was wearing a shrine maidens necklace and a yukata, which caused me to immediately jumped a bit. I had just damaged the temple! Did she know?! Was she angry?! My eyes widened and I looked ahead and cleared my head throat, coughing into my hand.

I sunk into my collar more than ever, it seemed I still wasn't so comfortable with being out in this new light... especially since now I had vowed quite a few promises to myself. One of which was being honest.... 100% honest, not transparent, but honest enough to always tell what was needed to know, and when. I fiddled with my hands for a moment and looked at the ground.

This was awkward. I didn't know what to say, or if I should say anything... however I was uncomfortable, so I knew I was headed in the right direction! Messed up logic, I know. "I am waiting for someone here... If I'm in you space, just say the word and I'll sit somewhere else to wait." I brushed my grayish white hairs back and scratched my forehead.

User Image

AC :: 3,650 AC
Ryo :: 500

Chakra Lvl :: [ 215 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 215 cP ] out of [ 350 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 330 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 330 sP ] out of [ 330 sP ]

Reductions ::

Passive Attributes ::
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Jutsu's In Use ::

Explosives Active ::
Explosive Kunai's - 1

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"This lava will be my only comfort"

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 515/515
Ryo: 1,900
AC: 3,350
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used
Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko accompanied the ANBU to the hospital with Tsume. She had a blank look on her face. The chuunin had a responsibility to this Genin. She was in a way, hers. Kameko felt somewhat responsible for this, and that made her hate herself a little. Her guise was usually flawless and happy in appearance, as to not scare away the Genin. Kameko wasn't allowed into the room with Tsume until doctors had cleared her as stable, So she sat outside the room with two others. She crossed her arms and sighed, waiting for the news of Tsume. She looked at the other two in the waiting room, giving a slight wave. Kameko was polite, but under her happy veil, she was quite lonesome. This Genin was currently the only one she could call a friend. Her last one...was a different story. As soon as the doctors couldn't identify her problem and left her to rest, Kameko gave a slight bow to the other two people as to excuse herself, even though they had not exchanged words.

Kameko entered Tsume's room, staring at her blankly as she lay in the bed. "Tsume." she muttered blankly under her breath, wishing that her words would wake her, even though she knew they wouldn't. Kameko was not a medical ninja. She couldn't do much to help in this situation except hope. Standing beside the unconscious Genin, Kameko's eyes narrowed, as if she was upset with herself. "Tsume." she repeated again, this time with a bit of anger in her voice. She stood over her. If it wasn't for her, Tsume wouldn't be in this situation. She would've been training here in the village, where she would've been safe. Surely Shadow and Kameko could have done fine on their own? Kameko's mind was clouded with guilt, but yet, her neutral expression did not change.

User Image

"Its warmth is a blanket of love"

"However, it's a double-edged sword"

"Because the same lava...can end your very life"

Azzurro Skyde
Sorry for all these edits and quotes. Had to keep fixing the format!

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Reaching down, quickly, she picked it up, hugging it away from the man beside her. "I-I'm sorry, I'm waiting for someone else, too. The Mizukage told me to wait and then show around the hospital somebody I've never heard of before today." Aria wanted to ask who the man was waiting for, but felt that would be an invasive, personal question. She shied away from that, and looked down. "No, y-you're fine," she replied to his last statement.

Azzurro Skyde

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

Future tasks: Repair Temple Grounds. Get weapons repaired. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Find the hospital's missing medical supplies.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.
Tailoring

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:19 pm
Huntress Kitteh

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume was in a state that seemed like she would never wake up. However, the key to waking was finding something to fight for. She had remembered a few things from her past and the trauma was to much for her. If she did not find something to fight for, this would be her end. Just then, she heard her name, but the voice didn't seem familiar. After that, she heard it again. This time however, she knew the voice that spoke it. She yelled out for Kameko but no words actually left her lips. She called out for hours with no response. In her mind, she felt trapped in a cage and curled into a ball. She started to cry and called her one more time. This time, she actually spoke the words allowed. "K-kame...kame..ko~" She said softly as a tear fell down her cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Standing in silence, Kameko was tempted to leave and just give Tsume the time to recover. Who knew where her mind was, and when it would return to her? How could Kameko explain this to the Mizukage? Just as she turned to leave, Kameko's ears caught a mutter coming from the bed. Turning around quickly, Kameko hurried back over to the bed where her Genin lay. Grabbing her hand, Kameko repeated her name. "Tsume! Can you hear me? Say something else if you can" Kameko said with excitement. Her happy mask had come back on as she tried to bring the Genin back into consciousness. She didn't shake her, but did keep contact with her just in case that might job her awake.

User Image

Ranger_flareT

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm
Huntress Kitteh

User Image

"Get in my way..."

As Tsume called out the last time, she felt something warm. It was as if all the cold and fear and emptiness had vanished. She called out again to see what happened. "Kameko?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ As Tsume said her name once more, Kameko began to cry slightly happy tears. Never had she been so emotional since her mother's death. Holding Tsume's cold hand inside her warm palm, Kameko shook her slightly. "Yeah I'm here Tsume!" she exclaimed, overjoyed that the Genin was slowly getting her senses back. Kameko stood over the bed like a guardian angel, and soon medical nin rushed in to check Tsume's vital signs. "Her body is all fine and working properly. Nothing seems to have happened to it, so this is all in her head." a nurse explained to Kameko, and the Chuunin noted. She would be sure to tell the Mizukage that information. Kameko allowed the medical staff to do a final check up on Tsume before they left, and then the bleached haired female bent over to hug her. This Genin was her responsibility, so she cared about her, as weird as that may seem for Kameko.

"H-hey Tsume" she called out again. "You're back home now alright. So you can just relax and let us take care of you!" she encouraged, hoping, wishing that it would stir the Crystal Maiden into full consciousness. She would keep trying until Tsume was fully awake.

User Image

Ranger_flareT

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 pm
Huntress Kitteh

User Image

"Get in my way..."

Tsume stayed unconscious for a few more hours before she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and saw the only person she knew. "Kameko?" She muttered softly as she looked around her surroundings, dazed and confused. She didn't know where she was or why she was there in the first place. She then felt a sharp pain in her head and put her hand up to hold it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used

User Image

╰★ Kameko smiled as Tsume finally opened her eyes. "Yep, I'm here Tsume! About time you wake up." she said, standing over the oh so confused Genin. She watched as Tsume grabbed her head in pain. "Are you ok? After that Genjutsu it wouldn't be unusual to have some pain in your head..It should go away soon enough." Kameko tried to encourage.

User Image

Ranger_flareT
Sorry. I'm in the middle of moving.

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Ranger_flareT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm
Huntress Kitteh

User Image

"Get in my way..."

Tsume looked up at Kameko again confused. "G-genjutsu? What genjutsu Kameko?" She asked, not recalling them engaging a battle with genjutsu.

{Oh, sorry.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

|
|
Private NPC
Minowa Jaeger

|
|Adopted Son of Sypher Senju | 6yrs old |

|
Down the hall, a blonde blur broke free of a small group that had been moving away from the hospital entrance, sprinting back down the hall. The small boy was dressed in older fashioned clothes but all well taken care of and he made a fast beeline for Aria "Ari!" Min skidded to a small stop and beamed up at the older girl, his blue gray eyes shinning. He didn't recognize the boy with her but he was still happy to see one of the shinobi who worked under his father. It wasn't often that he saw the shinobi in the hospital, at least not in one piece.

|

I love my papas.

VampireKittenz

Azzurro Skyde

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

The situation seemed a little awkward due to the man's continued silence, but they both still sat there. It was only when a small commotion happened that the situation turned, providing a way out. "Minowa," Aria exclaimed, beaming at the young boy as he ran up to them. The light was strong in his eyes, like several bright stars lay behind them. He was dressed very fashionably today, with his white yukata, plum undershirt that matched his eyes, and red trimmings. Was he having an important day today? "You look so handsome today! If Sypher-sama could only see you now," the shrine maiden trailed off her sentence, with a wide grin on her face.

Azzurro Skyde

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
Tailoring

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas