Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:45 am
Looking up at the girl Kyo eyed her up and down. He hadn't bothered yet to read who all was in his team so he was unaware that Tsumi was a part of it yet. "Yo" he called over to her as he walked over to one of the dummies. Looking it over kyo gave a small sigh as he gave it a light shove. Some of the holes hadn't even gotten fully thru the training dummies the attack being more like a water gun then the spear extension that the attack was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:28 am
{Shouldn't he at least recognize her from the academy? Seeing as they're both Genin.}

"You're Kyo, right?" Tsumi said, walking over, "The Genin in the team with Kiri and Zane?"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 am
Looking at Tsumi kyo actually took a good look at her for once. She had been in his graduating class at the academy if he thought about it she was a few seats away from him. "Yea uhh Tsuki...no that's wrong. myuki..izumi..." kyo muttered to himself as he looked at her trying to remember her name for a moment. "Tsumi right" he questioned not sure if that name was right or not. During the academy he hadn't really talked to her much or really had much interaction with her so knowing her name was a bit much to ask of him.
(Yea if he actually really payed much attention to looking at you o.0.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 am
{Haha. rofl *excuse my idiocy I been up since 5pm EST, 18 hours*}

Tsumi laughed and said, "Don't worry. We didn't talk much. Well, it would matter now, seeing as we're teammates now." Rai jumped from Tsumi's shoulder and bounded over to Kyo to sniff his foot.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 am
(*Awake since 5:30am on the 28th. Current date 12:42am on the 30th*)
"Your in the group with Zane and Kiri" kyo asked watching the cat bound over towards him suddenly making sure not to step on it as he walked over towards her. "Well guess im not the only genin in the group anymore" kyo said as he got close having a large smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. "So then what's going on" he questioned his head tilting just barely to look at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 am
{Well, I'm not in the army so I'm allowed to be an idiot when I stay up a LONG time. -w-}

"Kiri and Zane are sparing with other ninja right now. I'm just looking for something to do right now." Tsumi said, "Don't got much to do when your house is gone and all your fun things with it." She shrugged and picked up Rai.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 am
"Yea my family is still working to repair the damage a large deal of our home is still under repair but im sure you really don't want to hear the boring details" Kyo said simply trying to think of something to do. "If there sparring I don't think they will be done anytime soon and I haven't really gotten much of an introduction to Kiri." he muttered giving a small yawn he wasn't really sure what they should do in the least his mind mostly focused on drawing out more power from his jutsus.
(I go sleep now be backs in 6-10 hours after sleepiness goes away. Also I just couldn't sleep last night at all so I just didn't sleep had nothing to do with the army outside of subliminally anyways.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am
"I wouldn't care if my house is rebuilt." Tsumi said, "The memories are gone now. It's not my home anymore." She laughed and added, "But like the boring details about your house, you don't wanna hear the details about my situation." She looked over at the dummies. "You do water jutsus?" she asked, having forgot what her classmates could all do though it didn't matter. "I've been trying to master my father's jutsu for about two years now, but I still can't control it. The water controls me." She sighed at her failure. Rai meowed and rubbed against the ninja girl's leg to try to cheer up her friend.

{I was asleep for about ten mintues eleven hours ago, but my grandmother ******** that up. XD Anyway, nighty night, Army Dude. Lol}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Could be, but then again, I haven't gone full out yet." Ayame said with a smirk as he flapped his wings, sending another shower of needles. Except this time the needles had a surprise in them.

Nowe quickly did the handsigns for a earthwall, having it rise up to shield both him and Suki from the needles. He looked back at her, readying another jutsu. "don't just stand there. Run, now!" He said, not willing to have her in this fight. Ayame was to deadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 am
"What? No way! I'm staying to help you." Suki said as she readied her spear which still had some charge from their interrupted sparring.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm
Does he really think an earth wall will stop me? Ayame asked as he formed a handsign, the needles became electrified and tore through the earth wall. "Lightning Style: Grand Thunder!" Ayame yelled with evil glee as a few needles he had fired into the sky began to charge up ambient static in the air. Meanwhile the needles on the ground would act as a gathering point for a massive thunder strike.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 pm
Zane let go and pushed himself off the ground to avoid the attack. "Fire Style, Fireball Justu!" Zane shouted as he launched the fireball at Kikou.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 pm
"It's supposed to be a water jutsu but currently it's just acting more like a water gun at times" he said to her rubbing the back of his head and letting out a sigh. "Still not to good with it so rather then it forming an instant extension of my spear it at times is better at water flowers" he muttered looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Suki jumped back and pointed her spear at Ayame, shooting of ball of lighting in his direction. It stopped before hitting him and exploded, hoping it would stop his jutsu.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm
The attack hit Ayame dead on, except, it didn't hit him, it hit a metal clone and helped complete the Jutsu Ayame cast, summoning a massive lightning bolt to hit and attack Nowe and his friend. "She doesn't know about my Kekkei Genkai does she?" Ayame said with a smirk from a tree behind the two.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games