Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Axel frowned at what Loren said and sighed when he took Raen without permission. But then he let out a chuckle and a nod at what Skye said. With a few quick breaths he ran after the three.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:48 pm
Hades raised an eyebrow and inclined his head.
"You just said you were afriad of me. And yes, you are crying." he said softly, slowly moving back to the mightstand beside the bed. He swiped the napkin from under the wine bottle and held it out to Rondo.
"You should wipe that sweet face of yours, hm?" Hades had no idea why he'd said it, but the words flowed like honey.
"And no, I will not leave you alone. Mainly because you are weak, and can do almost nothing."

Power-walking to Loren's side, Skye pulled Raen's wrist from his hand.
"Mama, I thought we agreed, no abusing the kids. They bruise easily. Now, you had no right to-"
"Oh, be quiet!" Loren huffed.
"Hey, you can't just-"
"I can do whatever I damn well please, old man!" Loren snapped at Skye, who raised her eyebrows at him.
Shaking her head, she turned away from him and walked faster, not uttering another word.
"Damn.Wait a minute," Loren hurried to catch up, but Skye kept walking.
"That was rude of you."
"I know, and-"
"I was only asking a question."
"I know, and-"
"I know you're stressed and all, but you're not the only one, Lori. I'm about as stressed as a pregnant lady who's about to drop, but you don't see me taking it out on everyone else."
"I know, And-"
"I'm-"
"Shut up and quit interrupting!" Loren grabbed Skye's arm and pulled her to a stop.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm
Rondo shuddered Hades's compassion slapping his hand away from him."Get away from me!"He yelled and the tears flowed down even more and his ragged breath didn't make any more light of the situation.

"Where are you,Persephone!Just come out already and let me die and just fade!"Rondo thought to himself,thinking she would hear him.He heard nothing in his head and that scared him even more."Are you dead?Sleeping?Ignoring me?!"Why wouldn't she answer him!

He was desperate.He wanted to not be with Hades.Though he didn't want to be alone;without Persephone or Misato he had noone to call or hold on to.He wiped his face with his sleeve and held out his hand,still shaking from fear."Please..."The voice was very soft and Rondo did something that shocked him.He pulled Hades's arm and wrapped his arms around his body."...you can't leave me..."He shivered still.Their was a fear to him about being alone that he never knew about.

((Ahhhh why am i thinking of yaoi so much!?I'm sooo sorry Laken!I failed right now...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm
((I finally put up my Warriors of the Night!! Yaaaaaay! lol. I know it's long, but since the posts aren't in seprate places, it seems like a alot. I hope you all join! ^^))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:21 pm
((XD I have no iea who or what yaoi is, so I guess you're ok, Narshe, lol ))

Hades, resigned, shook his head and pulled Rondo into his lap as he reclinced against the bed's headboard.
"It's alright. I am well. But you," Hades nuzzled his head into Rondo's hair and rested his chin on his head as he held him close.
"You sure are special, Rondo." he murmured, wiping more tears from his face with the napkin.
"I won't ever leave you alone, promise."

((lol, despite the situation, I'm in love with Hades and Rondo right now, haha. *Sorry, scratch what i said. That was that damn hopeless romantic in me lol*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm
((Gasp!You don't know what Yaoi is!It's a guy and guy paring but more detailed,right now Hades and Rondo are a more Shounen-Ai which is a more calmer version of a yaoi....haha?))

Rondo couldn't believe of what he did but now the whole situation ended with Him and Hades...hugging...which was slightly 'odd'.Now he felt a stranger presence over him and he gently pulled away from Hades but not leaving his arms.The presence made Rondo say,"You better hope you keep to your promise,my dear.Don't make Rondo unhappy..."He kissed Hades briefly,"or else we both won't ever be happy with you..."The presence seem to be disappear and Rondo got a headache."Oww my head hurts too much..."He didn't seem to remember what he just do nor what he had say.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Axel saw what happened and power walked to Raen's side, slipping his hand into hers. He whispered in her ear a question "Is it that time of month for Loren?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm
((Ahh! I feel enlightend...-ed? lol, Thank you, Narshe. Guin and I are combining our posts. hope you all don't mind. [Crap My Hopeless Romantic side has come out to play. Curse my Mama for introducing me to Harlequin! lol]))

Hades, reasonaby confused, didn't know wether to kiss the living daylights out of Rondo or shake his head in expasperation. Or laugh. So he resigned to all three.
Giving a chuckle and shaking his head, his kissed Rondo again and held him tightly.
"Rondo and Persephone. Persephone and Rondo. I'm never ever going to have a dull moment with the two of you, am I?" Hades smiled.

"Yeah. He's DEFINATELY going through Pre-Manstral Syndrome." Raen sighed and shook her head, slightly squeezing Axel's hand.
"You know how that feminine side of him can be."

Skye huffed and looked up at Loren, keeping her expression calm.
"Skye. I know what you're going through. I can feel it right here, honey." he said, placing Skye's hand over his heart. She could feel it beating rapidly against her palm.
"I know that you're scared as hell. Hell, we are in Hell! But that doesn't mean that you can keep everything inside, you know."
"Hey, who's the reasonable man in this screwed-up relationship of ours?" Skye chuckled.
"At the moment, I think it's me. Now listen. I know you. I know who you are, what you are, where you every minute of every day. Wanna know why?"
"Look, you old hen. We don't have time for this. And that sounded creepy. Border-line Stalker-ish"
"Always the joyless cynic. Now hush up. I know we have to hurry, so I'll talk along the way." Loren started walking.
"Skye, you know I love you with every ounce of my being, and no, it's not just because you're Zeus and I'm Hera. I love you, because, damn it, I don't know how not to."
"That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, Loren."
"I'd like to do many other sweet things, Skye, but ,as you've stated we don't have any time right now."Skye could only blush and shake her head, onyl thinking about Loren's double meaning.
"Perve. Just ahd to ruin teh moemnt I was having."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:14 pm
((I'm reading Homestuck right now so i'm sorry if i'm a little...just a tad bit cruel or mean...the comic is turning me into something else right now...hehehe...and KarKat is too deep emotional background that i'm sad and then after seeing Gamzee and his insanity...ahhh i'm in a conflict of emotions in my head sorta relating to me... ))

Rondo eyes widened and he pushed Hades away from him backing up against the wall trying his best to find a door,though the dim lightening made it hard.He didn't understand why he was scared but the affection that Hades showed to him was something newer and scarier then he imagined.A love he never received as a child that turn to a self loathing of himself and his life."No one can understand..."He fell as his legs went weak from sleeping too long and groaned from the pain as his face impacted the floor."Oww..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Hades sucked his teeth and grunted when his head hit the back of the headboard as Rondo pushed him away.
"Ow..." Hades looked up to frown deeply at Rondo, but jumped him to help him back onto teh bed.
"Why don't I just leave and come back later?" he said reluctantly, rubbing the back of his head.
"Your conflicting emotions are starting to irritate me. Why don't you just pick one and stick with it? Persephone always did. I'm a man, for gods' sake. I thought I could understand my own sex better than he oppisite, btu that's obviously not what's happenning here. I'll be back with food in a few hours. Rest, Rondo. That's an order."
Sighing with frustration, Hades kissed Rondo's forehead ligtly and left the room.

((lol, it's ok. I kinda understand. Whatever I'm reading, for some reason, I get waay too into it and start going through what the characters do, like it's my own life. Is that weird. God, I hope not, cause now I sound like a friggin' lunatic. I'll be quiet, for my own benefit, lol.))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 pm
((Hahaha no no it's fine,i start relating myself to them and my personality changes a little.))

Rondo picked himself off the floor and leaned against the wall for support."I'm not Persephone,lets get that straight..."He gritted his teeth and completely snapped with anger,"The only reason i'm still alive is because of her!I mean if she wasn't inside me then i would have been dead the moment she bumped into you in the hallway!"He screamed in the empty silence that filled the room,knowing that he wouldn't get answer from anyone."The only reason i'v been alive up to this point was all because of you, Persephone..."He covered his face and screamed the pain he felt,all the emotions of sadness that was built in him.He cried in the darkness,falling against the wall."I just want..."Rondo's voice grew soft as he whispered,"to be loved because i am,Rondo."He breathed softer as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm
Axel looked at Raen and nodded. He faintly heard Loren's and Skye's conversation. Hearing Loren's last comment he held in a chuckle and looked at the ceiling as the four continued to walk.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm
Raen looked at Axel, as he stared up at the cieling. She'd heard most of Loren's conversation with Skye. "What are you thinking, Axel?" she asked him, taking his hand in hers. "Come on, tell me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm
"Oh nothing really." he said and looked at her with a warm smile. Gently grasping her hand as she did so with his.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:21 pm
((Yay! It's not just me then! I'm not the only weirdo!... wait a minute. ha, scratch EVERYHTING i just said. I'm also sick of not spelling right when I type. =.= *random irking*))

Hadse grumbled under his breathe, raking a hand through his jet-black hair. Everytime he got close to Rondo, the lovable micreant pushed him away. Every time he turned away (with the exception of Rondo's tantrum of course) Rondo pulled him, wanted him to hold him. Hades shook his head.
"Ay me," he said, slipping into old language. "He knows not what he can have. Knows not wants he wants, what he needs. Poor misguided soul. Zeus shall rue the day he cursed me to this place."
His own brother. His own flesh and blood stole Hades' Persephone from him, practically ripped her from his arms. Death wanted ot make him pay dearly for his pain, his loneliness, his anguish.
Hades paused mid-stepp, and an abruptly sly smile twisted his face.
That was it. Hades would gleefully make Zeus pay.
With her Hera's life.

Skye sighed once more. "I do love you, Loren. Of course you know that."
"Actually, you kinda have to. I mean, no offense, but I'd rather have been thunderous Zeus and Vindictive Hera."
"But you aren't vindictive.. er, in my opinion? Anyway- Hey Look! The Kitchens!"
"What the heller are we doing here?"
"Like I'm suppose to know, wife? Do I look like I have the words MAP OF HADES' PALACE tattooed on my forehead?""You should, husband. Didn't you build this palace?"
"The heller do I look like, Hades? Hell no. I can barely last this long down here, damn it all. It's too damn dark and doom down here for me. I need the light."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games