Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm
Van held a look of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. upon getting smacked. "....Did I just get smacked by a gay guy?" he said as he rubbed his cheek.

"You might as well just throw that wedding ring away, Mala!" Jaquel called as he went after her from the air. "Your precious god won't be coming back. Amazing how effective plan 'b' can be!" he said as he touched down a short distance in front of her. At this point, he'd given up and going after either one and just decided to settle for their eternal misery.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm
"That doesn't mean I'll come running to you!" Mala exclaimed, throwing the best fireballs she could muster at Jaquel. "There are plenty of other fish in the sea, so I don't see why you insist on bothering me! I'd sooner sleep with Atius before I'd ever consider you, at this point."

Phineus was running after Mala at this point. He called out, "Honey, wait! You don't need to take that s**t from that a*****e! Just screw his worst enemies instead, if you really want to ******** with his head! He obviously doesn't care, so why should you??" Phineus did this loudly enough for Van to hear, just to see if he could help his new friend out. Or at least, piss Van off enough.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Jaquel just shrugged as he sidestepped her blasts. "Fine by me. At this point, I just want to see or your god as miserable as possible. What better way than sabotaging your marriage? I'll tell you what though. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a heart. I'll even tell you how to cure your beloved Van. Oh, but wait! You're absolutely horrible with healing magic aren't you?!" he cackled.

"I heard that a*****e!" Van said coming up behind Phineus and punching the poor guy in the back of the head.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Phineus held the back of his head and glared at Van. "Hey, betch, it's not my fault that you aren't acting like a man! It seems to me like you're nothing but..but..but a selfish pig!"

"Then tell me, if you feel so inclined." Mala said, crossing her arms and glaring up at Jaquel. At this point, it almost seemed like she was trying not to care anymore. She was failing miserably. "At this rate, he's probably not going to care for a cure anyway! Why bother fixing anything when he's not going to help me and while you're just oggeling my breasts?! Because you know what? I don't care anymore! I'll just find some uninhabited mountain or something and live the rest of my life as a f*cking hermit! It's got to be better than dealing with you every other century!" she snapped, continuing on anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm
"Aw, s**t, there's the headache again..." Van said ignoring Phineus as he held his pounding head. "And I'd think looks like yours would be wasted if you became a hermit." A bunch of memories suddenly flashed through his head, making it hurt worse. "Besides, aren't you pregnant? I don't think that's going to be a good environment to raise a kid." More memories flashed and his head continued to pound, the ache and strain starting to show on his face as a shadowy whisp seemed to rise from his body and swirl about, as if trying to keep its hold on him.

((Yaaay~ for not knowing what I'm doing any more!))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm
{You're not the only one. For awhile I've just been keyboardbarfing my posts. >.<}

Mala sighed. "What do you care? You're obviously more interested in playing lover boy to Mr. Rapey-boy over there than you are trying to get along with me!" she said, obviously frustrated. She was not even thinking clearly at the moment. All she knew was that she had a bad headache from the stress and that she couldn't stick around this place any longer. She continued off, not stopping for Van or Jaquel any more. Part of her hoped that this was a one time thing and that everything would go back to normal soon. Another part of her hoped that she never saw him again if he was going to keep this up. "Van, I love you, but I'm not going to deal with this. Make up your mind, and get this a*****e away from me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm
"Oo, what's it going to be? Stay with the goldfish, or enjoy all the fish in the sea?" Jaquel said with a smirk on his face. The show he was getting was turning out to be way better than he ever could have hoped.

"...Shut...up....Everyone needs to just shut up and let me THINK!" Van snapped angrily as he continued to rub his throbbing forehead. As the black whisp tried to keep its hold Van, the thing Jaquel had tainted his memories with previously, a wave of memories overcame him. They were always so happy back then. He was happy back then. Why was he suddenly lashing out at Mala so much. And finally it hit him. "What the hell am I doing....?" he said, a pale light starting to flare up around him as he broke Jaquel's hold with his own power, cracking each knuckle in his hands one by one. "Kidnapping Mala...Trying to kill me....Those things I can almost forgive, but I draw the line at breaking her heart!! You low-down filthy b*****d, this is all YOUR FAULT!!" Holding nothing back for once, Van pounced at Jaquel to beat the ever-loving crap out of him. Never before had he felt such a mixture of rage at the demon's doing and utter misery and guilt at what he'd done to Mala.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 pm
By now, of course, Mala was out of hearing range. She was done with crying, and had gone on to silently brood over what had happened. If they were through, Mala would just live the next depressing centuries or ten hiding away in the mountains or perhaps living as a priestess in some well-off city. Perhaps then she'd have some improvement with her healing magic? However, she hoped that the last five-hundred years(give or take) weren't all a waste and that somehow she wouldn't have to resort to either measure. But hey, what are the chances of that happening? Jaquel had done his damage, hadn't he?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm
"And don't ever...! Let me...! See...! Your face...! Around here...! Again....!" Van was stradling Jaquel on the ground, punctuating his words with a punch to the demon's face even though he'd long since passed out. "I swear to the pantheon, no, I swear to Mala that if you ever try to screw with us ever again...!!" he pulled Jaquel forward by the collar to get in his face, but finally realized that he was unconcsious, dropping the demon from his hands and letting his hands drop to his sides. "You had better pray that she'll forgive me, or not even the gods' rules of mercy will save your sorry hide...." Van said, tears streaming uncontrollably down his face at this point as he wearily got to his feet, mentally and emotionally exhausted from what had happened as he began running desperately after Mala once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm
By the time Mala arrived home, she collapsed onto the old bed of her's. It was rickedy and weak, but it'd do for just one person - and that's all that mattered at the moment. She closed her eyes, wanting to just let sleep take her and hope for the best. If Van wasn't there by the time she woke with apologies and guilt, she'd travel by herself without him and bottle up the frustration and sorrow she felt from there.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm
Once again, Van was calling her name all the way home, begging that she'd be there and not on the road wandering off for parts unknown. "Mala?!" he called throughout the house as he slammed the door open and looked around, panting and out of breath from beating up Jaquel and then running the whole way.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Mala yawned, barely having fallen asleep by the time Van came in calling out her name. She rubbed her eyes as she carefully stepped out of her room and towards the sound of his voice. "I'm here, I'm here. Don't worry..." she mumbled, her mind only half there and half in dreamland at the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm
When he burst into the room and found Mala, he didn't look any better than Mala did earlier in the day. His face was red from all crying and the tears just wouldn't stop. He didn't say anything. He wanted to, but had no idea where to start, so he just went hugged her tightly, burying his wet face into her shoulder and hoping she didn't push him away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Mala returned the hug, a warm smile on her face as she came to know his decision. At least now he knew somewhat of how she felt earlier. A small part of her wanted to gloat, to comment about how his tears and guilt fed her eternal being and how they kept her young. (Lolz couldn't resist that joke) The rest of her wanted to forgive, and eventually, forget.

Before long, Milly came out and found her father's unconcious body. "Ooh damn, daddy got his a** kicked again." she commented, giggling to herself before she decided to go and help him up. "It's not like you can hear me, so I guess I can say this. You're an a**. You're an idiot. And you tend to not think with your brain so much as your manly bits. But your still my idiot dad, so I might as well help you out before I eventually hightail it out of here. That is, if I live that long at least." she spoke, though mostly only to herself. One would wonder why Milly would help Jaquel after all that he's done. Well, even if he's a perverted a**, he's still her dad.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:55 pm
((The entirety of Milly's part made me lol, especially the manly bits. XDDD ))

"Mala, I'm sorry...Dammit, I'm so sorry!" Van sobbed as he squeezed his eyes shut, cursing himself more than anything. "I wondered what would happen if my old jerkass self came back, and now I know...That b*****d demon may have been the one at fault, but that's no excuse! I was perfectly aware of what I was doing, I knew I loved you, and yet I still treated you like crap! I can't believe you're willing to forgive me after all that..." he sobbed, feeling comforted by her warm arms around him, hoping her hug wasn't one of pity or pure kindness before demanding a divorce.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games