Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Character: Karuto Raiken
Link to profile: Karuto

Weapon Name: Ragnarok Armor
Weapon Type: Tailored Medium Armor

Description: The garbs of warriors of old, Karuto stumbled upon the manuscript for their creation while training in the depth of a tempe in one of the harsher deserts of the Land of Wind. It is a simple leather studded breast plate with grieves to match and a leather strap running across it to house tools. A small line of inscriptions in an unknown language are written upon the strap

Ability Summary:
• In its Natural State the Ragnarok Armor can store 250 chakra for later use
• In it's Active State the Ragnarok Armor mimic's the abilities of the First Gate of the Hachimon style, as well as the drawbacks that would associate with the user after the time limit. Costs 30 chakra per turn to keep in its active state. Takes on activation to activate the Ragnarok Armor

Holy Rinaku

Mattysandwich
Resubmitting with only two abilities in line with new regulations

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:56 am

Character: Taylor Aburame
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25126253#380746617

Weapon Name: Straight Flush
Weapon Type: Guantlets

Weapon Height: Form fitting
Weapon Weight: .5 pounds each

Description: A modification to older sets of gloves that Taylor used with her costume, these leather gloves have been fitted with painted and fitted brass knuckles. Acting as both armor for Taylor and a weapon, these guantlets are fully dexterous and allow for complete freedom of motion while augmenting her physical strikes. Applies a "Heavy" increase by force multiplier to all taijutsu involving the hands.

In addition to this, various items have been molded into the his torts, enchanted by one Jack Snipe. For details on this please contact myself and I'll be glad to list them but for the purposes of this writeup they do nothing to the base weapon

Ability Summary: 
• Heavy increase to taijutsu involving fists

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

Necroplant

Toryu Naminosaki

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:21 am

Character: Kya Uchiha
Link to profile: Kya

Weapon Name: Devak
Weapon Type: A curved nodachi, who's non bladed end is along a pole that allows it to flick into place and form a wicked scythe as well. The weapon also has Shakujou rungs in place at the top end of the weapon. looks like this with tomoe instead of the little things, and its bigger.

Weapon Height: typicamente nodachi dimensions
Weapon Weight: typicamente nodachi dimensions

Description: The weapon, beyond functioning as a scythe and nodachi for usage at any time, is also capable of functioning as a shakujou as well. When it's hidden abilities are activated, the weapon can act as a vector for Uchiha fire ninjutsu, spending an activation to store the for the technique inside of the weapon and then being able to fire the ninjutsu from the weapon with a swing, resulting in some powerful ninjutsu that are otherwise more widespread and less focused being turned into projectile slashes that can sear through things that inadequately defend things, or in concentrated balls that follow arced pathways like the curved weapon's shape. The ninjutsu stored within the attack can only be held for a maximum of two posts before it simply expires. Loosing the attack does take an activation, unless it is released on the same turn that the chakra is stored within the blade.

Ability Summary:
• Capable of storing one Uchiha Katon Ninjutsu at a time, for one activation that is supplemental in a post. Within the next two posts, said ninjutsu is able to be loosed in a form that is either a slash of appropriate strength to the rank of the ninjutsu, or a condensed ball that follows a curved path to a target and then explodes with it's full force. Essentially just changes the vector of the jutsu through the weapon but all effects remain (where is logical) A rank hard limit. Offensive techs only.

• Can switch forms at anytime from scythe to nodachi form once per post for no activation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 pm
Temujin Uchiha

Approved.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Character: Lahlil Nevarra
Link to profile: [ x ]

Weapon Name: Annihilation of Closing Eyes
Weapon Type: Necklace

Weapon Height: -
Weapon Weight: -

Description: Created partly from the reality manipulation of her Sakkakugan and further given form through the help of the artisan tailor who helped her. The necklace seems to be loosely tethered to this world, almost as if it seeks to fade from it constantly.

Ability Summary:

• [Foresight] - A unique property of the necklace is that it is able to 'store' jutsu though not in the conventional sense. The necklace has [3] charges and each charge still costs chakra along with an activation. But allows the user to circumvent a required preparation time the technique may have.

• [Empowerment] - An active ability of the necklace that allows it to empower genjutsu that Lahlil casts. Costing [40] chakra per post and an activation to switch into this mode. Lahlil's genjutsu that are cast during this mode have their lengths increased by [2] posts.

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:15 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

No name Necklace: Pending.

Foresight: When you say preparation time, do you mean something like Temple of Nirvana? Or writing up a seal? Also does it cost just the amount of the technique? Or does skipping the prep time also cost a pretty penny?

Empowerment: I am very much against you getting an additional post of duration per body rank. Especially only for 30 chakra, which isn't even the cost of a B-ranked skill. I want to see this modified in a way which is more fair. Perhaps a flat 1 duration increase for a C-ranked amount.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Mattysandwich
Evanescently Magnificent

No name Necklace: Pending.

Foresight: When you say preparation time, do you mean something like Temple of Nirvana? Or writing up a seal? Also does it cost just the amount of the technique? Or does skipping the prep time also cost a pretty penny?

Empowerment: I am very much against you getting an additional post of duration per body rank. Especially only for 30 chakra, which isn't even the cost of a B-ranked skill. I want to see this modified in a way which is more fair. Perhaps a flat 1 duration increase for a C-ranked amount.

1) I would pay for the technique as I cast it during battle so prep time costs me nothing and I guess like writing up a seal? The purpose is if a jutsu required me to sit still or draw on myself for three posts then now it doesn't.

2) Is there anyway I can squeak out a 2 duration? If not then I'll edit it to your suggestion

3) I FORGOT TO THINK UP A NAME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

1). We're good then.

2). .....2 post for a B-ranked amount.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 pm
Mattysandwich
Evanescently Magnificent

1). We're good then.

2). .....2 post for a B-ranked amount.

OH SICK edited

Thank you matty (:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:18 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:42 am

Character: Atsuko Uchiha
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Blade of Peace
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 60 cm (​23 1⁄2 inches)
Weapon Weight: 1kg (3 lbs)

Description: A gift from his father and perhaps the only object he still has from his family the Blade of Peace is a weapon designed to help the user focus themselves in granting extra regeneration as well as a place to store chakra. It has a crimson handle with a gold cap, the guard also gold with the uchiha clans symbol etched into the bottom of the blade.

Ability Summary:
• The sword can extend its chakra regenration bonuses out of combat to those the user deems allies within a large radius of 50ft around them. Cannot be used in combat.
• Gives twice the normal regeneration for out of combat and twice the regeneration when in combat as long as the user is not using any activations

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 am
Odoeb

Blade of Peace: Pending. The rules state that there needs to be a specific purpose to the storing of your chakra or stamina. What purpose is this chakra or stamina stored for? An example would be something like a sustained cost which would siphon from the blade and not from the user.

Evanescently Magnificent

I am so sorry, but I made a mistake. Since increasing the duration of a genjutsu is part of a discipline, I have to deny your necklace. I really am sorry, as I should have been aware enough of the genjutsu class to realize this.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers