Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm
I have XBL, though few games.
I play Runescape, and I should be getting myself a 3DS and a few pokemon games next month~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm
I play a lot of RPGs, whether they be american or japanese. I love Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon Age, Pokemon, etc.

I also love shooters/survival horror, such as Resident Evil.

I don't do a whole lot of MMORPG playing, but I got pretty addicted to WoW over the summer, and I've been playing a bit of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.  

isan-tomason-217

Kaiden Blake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:26 am
Grew up on console gaming, transferred to PC gaming (MMO's like WoW, LOTRO, Rift, etc), and have taken a break for several years due to a gypsy lifestyle.

I just played through Pokemon X and am going to tackle Dark Souls next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:38 pm
I'm not much of a Gaymer...lol...my fiance and I play wii a bit...mostly when her son is over.

I play a lot of sports oriented games, use to play a lot of fighting games...but I stopped that, because I get really pissed when I lose...lol.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Currently playing "Path of Exile."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 am
I want me some 3DS and new pokemanz games. emotion_omnomnom

I play League of Legends, and I go on Gaia...that's about it for games that I play. emotion_sweatdrop  

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

chrisahari_AMC

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:06 am
I'm more of an FPS and RPG gamer. I'm currently addicted to playing Attack On Titan on Fenglee./game/aog. And Contract Wars on facebook.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:38 am
I'm a Nintendo fan girl personally. Pokemon all the way~ heart  

Lady Valacri

Loyal Wife

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Nekolic

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 pm
I play Path of Exile and as well as League of Legends.. although in the SEA server. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:51 pm
Lately I've been on a Left For Dead 2 and Borderlands 2 speel; however I love the Assassins Creed, Pokémon, Mario, and Zelda series just as much. I'm also interested in Dead Island and Prototype but I haven't gotten the games yet.

HOWEVER CAN I JUST SAY TITANFALL IS LOOKING TO BE AMAZING, my friend was doing the beta testing, and it's just wow.  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:16 am
I'm currently playing a lot of Minecraft and Assassins Creed. I'm hoping I can get Diablo 3 soon, it looks cool. I'm also keeping up on Sims 4 ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 am
I frequent the world of the ps3:

RainbowSix Vegas 2
Battlefield 4
Grand Theft Autumn 5
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
MineCraft
The Last of Us
Uncharted 3
Lost Planet 2
Little Big Planet 1 & 2

I also enjoy single player games, but I'm a sucker for just about any game where I can play with friends.
I'm a pretty laid back player feel free to send me a friend request, I have a microphone and such.
PSN: October_Tears

I also play Monster Hunter on Wii U, but not that often.  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Karmerruk
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:16 pm
Hiya fellow gaymers! My name is Rein, or you can call me Caek if ya nasty wink , and I'm an avid gaymer! I play a lot on steam, and MMOs are my life! I also have a 3DS (Pokemon and Monster Hunter FTW!), a PS Vita, and a PS3 back home (currently in Canada till the end of the month). Right now I'd say DC Universe and Guild Wars 2 are my biggest obsessions, but I'm always looking for new people to play with and friends are fun to make, so yeah! let me know if you want to party sometime, and let's do this!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 am
I play a good amount of older games as well as newer games (at least they had a legitimate plot line). I play:
Minecraft
Tekkit packs (minecraft if you added machines, one has missile warfare that I love to use against NPC villagers twisted )
Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City and a bit of San Andreas
Left for Dead 2
FTL (why..why must I torture myself..?)
Original Halo (at one point I had two and three, but they were sold stare )
Dead Rising
Sims Urbz
Yoshi's Island
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Burnout: Revenge
I still managed to keep a working copy of Rayman 2 as well as Frogger 2
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
Defiance (haven't played it in a while)
and last Terraria  

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:57 pm
As an update to my last post in this thread (in which I stated that, while not gay myself, I was not going to avoid playing with my fellow gamers based on something so arbitrary), I feel it may be of some interest that the account I gave is, for the time being, out of commission. Alternatively, I do have a Steam account which I use fairly regularly. All interested parties may feel free to add Butt Soup (and look for the one with a picture of Wilford Brimley that says something along the lines of "Ermagerd Dierbeeters" as the profile pic, while the "about" section just says "yep" and lists my location as Madisonville, TN).  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff