Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 pm
"Just trying to be friendly. It doesn't come easy to us considering most of our lives were hidden in the shadows stalking our prey only to attack," Sheik chuckled as he jump-kicked Hades who quickly jumped back and flipped Sheik over his shoulder. "See? We enjoy practicing out talents at random times since you never know when an enemy will attack." Hades rolled his eyes before lightly patting the sand next to him and Lucius who was staring straight ahead. His eyes shifted from in front of him towards the three girls as a light smile slid across his face. He made a quick set of hand motions to Hades who leaned forward and replied somethign softly in his ear only for him to nod lightly. "Nice to meet you Kana, Rissa and Lianna."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm
"we understand.... we do something like that too...." Rissa hummed, finaly speaking on her own. "we're in the same line of work as Krystina" she smirked as she slipped her hand into Liana's

"hey" the girls hummed and looked to Lucius, small smiles on their faces.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm
"Alrighty, since you're close personal friends of Krystina's I guess I can tell you that Lucius is blind and Hades is deaf. Try not to blindside Hades when you speak otherwise, he won't reply," Sheik chuckled patting Hades and Lucius on the head. Lucius gave him a scowl before returning to a kinder smile. "Trust me when I say, I'm surprised Hades doesn't talk like he can't tell his own tone or pitch of voice."

"Hades is the most mature person, but he's also keeping his eye on Lucius so I'm not exactly positive," Maso hummed as the stingray swam off quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm
"thanks for the info...we'll keep that in mind.... and just so you know... Liana's mute....." Kana sighed and glanced over to Risa and Liana. "she had a bit of an accident and her vocal cords don't work anymore...so... she won't be doing much conversation wise unless you have something she can write with...." she shrugged, giving them the simple version, smiling when rissa smacked her on the head.

"maybe we should check on them?" she smiled softly as she continued to play with her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm
"I can teach her sign language so conversing with us will be much easier," Hades smiled as he glanced at Lianna. "Only if she wants that is... Otherwise she can use my notebook and pencil." Lucius nodded lightly. "It's how we communicate with Hades when we're wearing our masks," Lucius murmured lightly. "Aww. You both are so sweet," Sheik smiled evilly only to have Hades shift into his assassin outfit with his mask up as his gaze shifted towards the sand. "Nice one, Sheik. Make Hades feel guilty about his job all over again..." Lucius placed a hand gently on Hades' shoulder while the other pulled his mask down. "Look up..." he signed with his hand as the hand on Hades' shoulder tilted hades' head up slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 pm
Liana smiled softly at them and looked to rissa. "i'm gonna guess that she'd like that" she grinned and then sighed softly. "but we wouldn't understand any of it...." she shrugged and looked to Kana who gave a small nod.

"they are sweet.... don't be mean to them..." Kana grinned and played with the green streak, a tiny smile on her face as she heard a small giggle slip out of rissa's mouth.....  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm
"We'll teach you as well," Lucius replied softly as Hades finally glanced back up at Lucius. "We will, right, Hades?" Hades nodded lightly before his earring glowed again and he changed back into the swim shorts. Hades lightly beckoned Lianna forwards to come sit in front of him and Lucius as Sheik let out a sigh. "It took me three weeks just to figure out how to sign an actual sentence to Hades. What makes you think these three girls would get it faster than me?" Sheik huffed flopping down onto his abck in the sand. "Because they seem smarter than you andthey're more likely to actually follow directions," Lucius replied just in Hades sight only for him to smile lightly and nod. "They seem to have more brains alright."

Maso nodded lightly as he began swimming up towards the surface of the water quite quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 pm
Liana smiled softly and moved to sit by hades, her brown eyes sparkling lightl as she looked at him.

"thanks.... we'd appreciate it..." the two hummed, playing with their hair as they looked at eachother.

Krystina smiled and stood up, pushing off the bottom of the ocean floor as she spead to the surface, makng it half ay there before she closed her eyes and simply floated to the top, waiting for maso to hurry up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Hades nodded lightly before holding both hands out in front of him and waited for Lianna to copy him. "Yea... Good luck with that," Sheik huffed rolling onto his side as Hades began his lessons with the girls.

Maso broke through the surface quickly and took a deep intake of breath before swimming casually over to the shoreline. "That was the most fun I've had in weeks," he chuckled as he sat on the shore and glanced back towards Krystina.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm
Lianna smiled softly and coppied him, paying close attetion since she really wasn't able to comment anyways.
the girls sighed softly and rolled their eyes. "someone's a bit touchy dont you think?" they asked as they spotted Krystina on the surface of the water.
Krystina smiled and swam back to the beach, sitting next to him with a smirk. "it's the most fun i've had in months." she smirked and then lightly and teasingly punched him. "that's for scaring away charley" she joked and then rolled her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm
"Bite me," Sheik growled only to let out a yawn as he scratched his upperback.
"I told you, I didn't scare him away. He caught sight of a fish and he was hungry," Maso sighed only to chuckle softly. "It's not my fault he decided he wanted somethign to eat rather than saying hello." He glanced up at Sheik in the fortress and let out a sigh. "Sheik's being unsociable again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm
"we'll leave that to Stina..." rissa mumbled a small smile on her face as she spotted Krystina on the beach.

Krystina smiled at Maso and then laughed softly. "well, yeah, but still..." she shrugged and then looked to where she'd heard sheik. "what? doesn't he like Kana?" she snickered, and played with the blue streak in her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm
"No, I think he's just being a bit touchy about the fact that Hades is teaching that girl there sign language. He wasn't fast at picking that up and it took him three weeks to put together a sentence for Hades. It took me three times as long, but he doesn't like being outdone," Maso sighed standing up before holding a hand down to Krystina. "Let's go say hello."

"Just shut up. You're starting to get on my nerves," Sheik growled not noticing that Krystina and Maso were out of the water. "Weren't you the one who invited them over here?" Lucius chuckled as he began making a small sandcastle in front of him. Sheik tossed a small shell at Lucius which hit him in the forehead only for him to scowl at him. "That hurt, idiot. I can't hear that whizzing through the air over the crashing of the waves and I definitely can't see it coming at me." "The reason you're vulnerable at the sea."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:05 pm
Krystina gave a small nod and took his hand, standing up lightly. "yeah... let's go see how everyone's holding up....." she smirked and pulled off her goggles, her bright blue eyes sparkling lightly as she looked at him. "so hades is teaching Liana sign language..... well, at least she won't have to sit there with no way of saying what she needs to...."
"don't have to, you're not my boss..." rissa sighed and then whispered somethig to Kana, causing her to laugh.

"rissa..... i'm sure that Princess wouldn't want you to be doing that... so don't....she'd probably also say you're talking far too much and really do need to shut your trap" Kana mumled, but kept a small smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 pm
"Mmhmm," Maso hummed walking over towards the fort. "Princess? Who's Princess?" Sheik asked curiously as he sat up and glanced at Kana and Rissa. Hades gave a soft clap as Lianna got the sentence correct. "Great job. You're a fast learner. As soon as those two learn what you're saying in sign language, you'll be having a conversation with them in no time without having them having to guess your thoughts," he smiled lightly patting her on the shoulder. "Sheik, what are you being so grouchy about now?" Maso asked lightly tapping Sheik on the leg with his foot. Sheik gave him a light glare before glancing back at Kana and Rissa.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games