Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:31 pm
She scoffed at the one before them not satisfied with his answer. She then would turn to Locke and nod as she took his hand. "Yes, but next time I see that other, he's getting my foot up where one does not feel comfort." She stood sighing before putting an arm around Locke as they woke. "Vacation huh, so how do we go about that once more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm
That night, the four of them, along with the quiet DK, all went outside to partake in the events the town had to offer. "Hey. Why don't we find a shop for dinner? I could use a break from cooking for a change." Jack laughed a little as he slightly brushed his hand against Sam's hand, lovingly.

"Sound's like a plan, Jack. We do work you rough, huh?" Sam was smiling and looking in Jack's direction with a very tender look on her face.

Locke was walking hand in hand with Demona, just enjoying the stroll and taking in the sounds of the town. "How about we find that Thatre you talked about also? We could use some fun for a change."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 pm
She walked along the streets listening as they all talked about what they wanted to do for the evening. It felt strange to her but would try this theater and going out to eat thing. She looked about and wondered about being in this world. With Andrea gone through a portal it almost hit her that as much as she thought it would be nice, that this wasn't her world.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm
Locke noticed Demona being a bit withdrawn. "Hey, Jack? Sam? Can you two go on ahead to that restaurant? We'll catch up." Jack and Sam nodded, and went on without the two. "Demona? is there something bothering you, tonight? You are not yourself lately. It's almost worrying me."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 pm
She looked to him shaking her head then shrugging. She moved closer patting his cheek lightly before kissing him. "I am fine Locke. It's nothing really." She smiled lightly before starting to follow the other two. She figured he had enough to worry of, he didn't need her added to that list.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm
Locke watched Demona go after the two, then thought to himself for a little bit. You're a bad liar, you know... Locke continued after them. When they got to the restaurant, they took a seat near the kitchen. "Smells good, don't you think?"

Jack took a big sniff, and sighed. "Nothing like fresh food to get the blood pumping. Maybe I should take some back to learn what they do to their food?"

Sam laughed a little. "Please. They should be on their knees begging you to cook for them! Their business would skyrocket!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 pm
She followed along till they would eventually be seated and looked about. "It's almost like a camp troupe." She said looking about then felt a bit confused. "They are not dressed properly for battle. The manner is jovial and not one is wounded in some manner from battles." She sighed a moment looking to the rest and shrugged her shoulders. "The more I learn of this world the more I don't seem to understand it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm
Locke and the others laughed. "Demona. Babe. It's alright. Not everyone in this world is a fighter. It takes all kinds to make this world get along. And that in turn, helps to make people like us, and towns like this. Trust me. It gets easier to take in once you see more of our world. A world I hope you will come to feel a part of..." Locke nuzzled Demona, and kissed her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm
She returned his kiss but would nod looking around. "I see.This world is odd. Nice, yet odd." She commented. She looked to the one that just stood beside their table to take their orders. She looked over the menu but was unsure of what she wanted. "All I know of this world is the things Jack has made for us. What should I choose?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Locke took Demona's menu from her. "Why don't I order something for all of us? I still have a good sack of gold from Drake. Waiter? Bring us your biggest cheese and meat pie, will you? And maybe some fresh bread as well?"

"Yes sir. Be right back in a bit. Please forgive the wait. We got a lot of people here tonight wanting to see that new play at the theater." With that, he went to give the order to the cook.

"I think you'll like this. It's one of my favorite dishes. Speaking of which, Jack. You promised me years ago you'd learn how to make it one day."

"Yeah... Well, It's been a hectic few years... Eh heh..." Jack had spent the last few years wanting to be a hero so bad, he let his cooking skills suffer for it.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 am
She turned to Locke as he had taken her menu and ordered for the group. She wondered a moment how a pie could be made of meat. "Aren't pies usually filled with sweet things?" She was curious but wondered more how something made of meat could be sweet. She then listened nodding as he spoke about it towards Jack. She reminded herself to not show more emotion then usual around them. She could tell Locke was onto her but didn't wish him to worry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm
"They don't have that big of a selection of foods in your world, do they, Demona?" Sam stated rather tactlessly. She was quite forward with her thoughts sometimes.

"Now, now, Sam. If that's true, then she'll have the chance to try all sorts of new meals and succulent foods!" Jack went into a small coma thinking about all the foods he could create.

Locke laughed at the two. "Don't worry, Demona. You'll understand when it gets here. I think you'll like it." He smiled as he worked his mechanical arm around, proud of his new arm.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm
She nodded listening to them all then remembered Sam's comment and shrugged her shoulders. "We have many selections, though rare for such creations as Jack has made. My world it... Different... then your own. We do not care to spend much time on cooking and such while there are more important things to be done." Her tone wasn't harsh, but even almost detached. Her world was very different from how people interacted in this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm
"You mean fighting. Honestly, I think the whole universe would be better off if everyone would just stop fighting. It's dangerous, and I don't like it. As much as I love my work, I would gladly give it up if it meant there were no more wars." Sam was bringing out her best game. She felt as though she had been challenged, and was more than willing to take it up.

Jack and Locke sat quietly, not wanting to get into an argument with either person. They just simply looked at each other, then back at the ladies.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 pm
She looked to Sam raising a brow unsure about her thoughts. She sighed shrugging it off and laying back a bit in her seat. "Yes well, those are usually the first to fall in my world. Besides, we're born to fight. If we do not it's not the people that will kill us. It's everything else." She sat there a moment more then looked about the place. "Forgive me, I think I'm going to turn in early and try this pie another time." She stood hoping they wouldn't mind, but didn't feel like reminiscing over her home. She then started heading away from the group hoping Locke at least would understand.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games