Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole shook her head when coeur said she could sit. "Thanks but i'm too excited to sit down at the moment. Ask my brother kevin I was literary bouncing in my seat on the train,"she said. She was still keeping a control of her excitement but hey it the train compartment it had been just her an her brother so she didn't care of how she had looked.User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

Roisin grinned and nodded. "I hope so too! I've read every book I could get my hands on. I've been looking foward to coming here ever since my eldest brother started at Drumstrung." Roisin wove and ducked under the taller and older students. She recognized faces, names and even reputation of some of the older students. Really didn't want to beholden to them until one had one's feet on the ground and something more to offer. At least with the ones Roisin took note of.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara raised her left hand, revealing the brace that still decorated her once severely broken hand and smiled. "Mostly better by now. Just have to wear this for a couple more weeks to make sure the bones all set right and whatnot. How about you? How was your summer Xenos?" To answer his retort about her summer, and Yuan's question, she said, "After I got out of the hospital, my summer was pretty boring, actually. My family didn't travel for once since I can remember. I did meet a boy, however. From Norway! A Durmstrang."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year

Rebecca nodded as she looked up at the taller students, she couldn't wait until she was older, so that she could be on her way to becoming an member of the wizgamont. "Isn't Durmstrang in Romania?" Rebecca turned towards Roisin, confused to why she was here instead of in Romania.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

Roisin shook her head. "No. From what my brothers have been able to say, it moves from country to country, as long as there is a body of water near by. I think this year it's actually in Russia. At least those are the hints my brothers eluded to. They tried to convince my parents to send me there instead. Thank goodness for my parents obsession with keeping me close. One good thing came out of it." Roisin pushed through as gently as possible through the group of first years gathered around Professor Duke.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

CÅ“ur giggled at Nicole's statement, picking a brown-coloured jellybean from the box she held. Popping the candy into her mouth, she chewed comfortably. She nodded an okay at the girl, not moving over to sit back down.

Mmm...c'est le chocolat. Hope this will be as good and sweet as this jellybean.

"I wonder when we'll be able to get on the boats to head on over to the castle," she wonders out loud.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Xander said good bye to Willow for the time being, leaving his Half-Kneazle cat in her cage, to be brought up to his room. He started off towards the carriages and first spotted fellow housemates Xenos and Zamir approach Tamara and her gaggle. He started over towards them. "Oh, hey gang. Hello again Tamara. I sounded kind of stupid earlier, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Quiet. My father was busy most of the summer dealing with some idiots. And my mother spent a good chunk cleaning up after said idiots." Xenos said with a chuckle. Because of those people he barely saw his parents the whole summer. Not that it was a total loss. "But I got to explore London alot, and alot of shops down Diagon alley. Knockturn was interesting as well. Oh and I got to help Yuan out alot." He continued looking over at Yuan. It wasn't his place to tell his friends new ability.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year

Rebecca nodded, "I see, at least you have a brother. I don't think I would like moving around all the time. Are you from London, or somewhere else?" Rebecca blinked rapidly, her mind was beginning to wander to images of when she had a mother and a father, when they were happy. Her mind got clear again thanks to logic, her eyes became neutral.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 pm
Roisin O'Brennan

User Image

"I have five. All older than me. We live in Ireland actually. My parents just opted to send the boyos to Drumstrung. Apparently, it's a family tradition." Roisin frowned and tried to remember the last time they had actually traveled together. The nine of them together. Not since Belenus first attended to Drumstrung.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

"A boy huh? Yuan said trying not to grin out right. He couldn't help but tease her a little bit. "But at least you met someone new. Drumstrangs, huh? That'll be fun. You two keeping in contact?" He asked curious.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Kenzie McClaggen
Honeydukes Owner

Kenzie strolled over to the Hogsmeade platform, a book in her hand and her eyes in the book. She looked up when she arrived, however, and closed the book, slipping it into a bag. Just last year, she was arriving on this same platform, meeting up with her friends and heading to the carriages. "Looks like it's going to be a very busy year, maybe Hogsmeade will get some business," she said, mostly to herself. Hovering by the entrance to the station, she drew in a deep breath and stepped onto the platform, moving through the crowd towards Eleanor Duke. She wanted to say hello.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Levana looked carefully over the newcomers. A ravenclaw and hufflepuff. Older students that she had seen only in passing the past few years. "Hello" she said smiling at the two. This year felt strangely awkward for her. It was almost as if she and her brother were switching personalities and it worried her a little.

Nevin laughed at his friends shock at his appereance. "Sorry sorry" he laughed"its not like I mean to" He turned his head when he saw the large group of older students heading to the carriages. "Hey maybe we should start following the group" he suggested smiling at his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 pm

User Image

Dante smiled. He was happy that Charon was feeling better emotionally. Looking over the crowd a small blush crept on to his face when he spotted that unmistakable white hair. Coughing to push down his nervousness he smiled at Charon" I cant wait till daisy comes too, then Rose will have someone to associate with. well...other than the friends she'll make in the two years she is here."he laughed nervously, still trying to brush of the embarrassment. To distract himself he began to make his way to the carriages, hoping to make it there before Xenos. As he took a step a sharp pain shot up it and he winced. He glanced at Charon then laughed lightly. With a few deep breaths he continued, hiding the limp as much as possible.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Knockturn Alley! she thought to herself worried. What was Xenos doing in Knockturn? This really bugged her, but the worried look only stuck around for a millisecond before she smiled. To be truthful, I'm worried about his demeanor and attitude too. "Sounds fun, Xenos. And yeah, a nice boy from Durmstrang. We're going to keep in contact. Writing and whatnot. I might go to Norway over break or vise versa." Then she rolled her eyes when Xander came over to them. "Oh, hey, Xander. Yeah, kinda. Have you ever met my friend Lucy? Lucy Bonks? She's musical too."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games