Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin gasped and shifted a bit on Ash's lap, some tiny part of her mind concerned about being too heavy for the girl. But soon all thoughts just seeped out of Erin's mind, and she felt like she was melting in Ash's arms. She had never felt like this, but she didn't want it to ever stop. Tremblingly, she wrapped her arms around Ash's waist and kissed her back, making herself fully open and vulnerable to Ash for the first time.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:32 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash moved her hands over Erin's body, savoring the feel of the girl's skin under her hands. She nudged her lover's head to the side with her mouth and nipped softly below her ear as her right hand slowly moved down her chest over her shirt, softly teasing her fuller breast.

What they didn't know, was that after Mina had left the room, she had gathered the staff that had been caring for Ash through out her stay there. The women giggled as they watched the two young girls' in their passionate reunion, knowing that the injured girl had been dreaming of this day since she had come out of her coma. Some of them muttered soft 'awes' as they kissed, others simply smiled, but the vast majority giggled. The men high-fived each other quietly, pat each others backs, or let out very soft cheers.

"God Erin... I missed you so much... I love you more than anything baby.." She whispered in a slightly rough voice as she gently bite her neck where it met the shoulder, her hands developing mind of their own and moving under the other girl's shirt, caressing the soft skin of her stomach and slowly moving up.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt her breathing and heartbeat both speed up as Ash touched her all over, making her nerves hum with pleasure. She gasped and blushed when Ash bit her sensitive spot, a soft whimper sliding past her lips. The dominance in her shuddered at the sound, but she just held Ash tighter and let the girl continue. At this point, she was so happy that Ash wanted her that she would let her do anything.

She felt happy tears p***k her eyes at Ash's words and smiled, shivering and blushing darker at the second bite. "Ahh.... A-Ash... I m-missed you t-t-too... I l-love you..." Her body trembled as Ash's hands moved up her stomach, her hands on her bare skin, sending tingles all over Erin's body and making her moan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:52 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the moans and felt herself wanting to do more, the soft sounds turning her on more than she could have imagined. She slid her hands over Erin's breasts and softly trailed her fingertips along the curves underneath as she kissed her throat softly, lightly flicking the tip of her tongue along the hollow at the base.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin walked through the halls, heading to the physical therapy section and seeing a large group of highly attentive staff watching through the window of the room Ash usually did her therapy inside.They seemed completely fixated on something inside the room, talking quietly amongst themselves. He sighed and silently walked up behind them, crossing his arms over his chest and put a serious expression on his face. "And why are we standing here staring like it's the series finale of The Young and The Restless?" He asked in a very serious voice, not bothering to look through the window to see the girl's yet.

The staff jumped and scattered, suddenly remembering files that needed to be checked, supplies that needed cleaning, a labotomy they had promise their sister they were going to get done today. After they had fled, he looked into the room and had to cover his mouth to not let out the laugh that was threatening to erupt. Damn Ash! Girl's not even herself for two hours and you're going at it full force! Well, might as well make sure they don't try and go too far.... He told himself as he smiled broadly.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's soft moans were building at a dangerous pace, becoming louder. She hated the sound, so she covered her mouth with a hand and arched her chest to give Ash better access. It felt far, far too good to ask the girl to stop. It turned out that the undersides of her breasts were sensitive spots she hadn't known about, because when Ash touched them, Erin went limp for a moment and then shuddered heavily, her moans perfectly audible through her hand. "Ash... Oh, god..." she whimpered through her fingers.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash couldn't stand it anymore, she quickly grabbed the hem of Erin's black shirt and pulled it off over her head, admiring the skin now exposed. "Erin... I never thought it was possible for you to get even more beautiful, yet here you are.." She whispered and nipped the skin above her black bra lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He sighed as he saw the shirt come off. Well, that's my cue. He opened the door and said loudly, "Ladies, for ******** sake, take it back to Ash's room! Damn! We don't need this on display! Think of my poor male patients with pace makers! You'll kill the poor bastards!"

He watched as Erin turned a very bright shade of red and fell off of Ash, landing on her rump as Ash spun her head around to face him, the color draining from her face.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:23 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and felt her face burning, trying to get up too hastily and falling over. She picked up her shirt and yanked it back on, getting to her feet as quickly as possible. "Hi, Doc... Erm... We... We were just... Saying hello," she said lamely, trying to think of a good excuse for their actions. "She started it." Erin smiled a bit at Ash.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash laughed and unlocked the wheels to her chair. "Oh gimme a break Erin, I didn't hear any complains from you! C'mon, the Pervy Doc here made an excellent suggestion, it would be a dumbass choice not to listen." She said and started to wheel herself out, allowing Erin to go before her past Kevin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin suddenly thought of something as Erin passed him. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a latex glove, placing it in her hand. "Oh, and here. Don't forget this kiddes." He said with a sly grin.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stopped walking and looked down at the glove, puzzled. "Um... What's this for, Doc?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"What the hell do you think it's for? It's a lesbian condom." He said to her sternly.

He smiled and slapped her gently on her back. "Alright my two little rabbits, have fun and use protection! Wouldn't want one of you two getting pregnant!" He said in a joking voice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed, but gave Kevin a smirk and tossed the glove over her shoulder and turned to walk to the door. "Very funny, Doc. Hilarious. I think you missed your calling... Should've gone to clown college instead of medical school."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 am

Ashkia Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at him with eyes that didn't betray her true thoughts and smiled softly, wheeling next to the discarded glove. "Hey, Kevo? Can ya pick that up for me?" She asked softly, and slapped him on the back of the head after he had given it to her. "This, you will find later." She warned and wheeled herself out to join Erin, going into her room and smiling at her compainion.

She smiled and made sure that Erin was looking somewhere else as she grabbed two ties that Tank had brought her for a joke and slid them into her pocket, locked her wheelchair, pushed herself up, and grabbed Erin, pulling her onto the bed with her as she fell onto it, Erin under her. "Well then baby, how about we finish this?" She asked seductively.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games